Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Problem with Dwarf Warrior

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    6

    Problem with Dwarf Warrior

    Hi!

    I have a problem with Dwarf's charge. How it works against other Dwarf? I have 3 stars, 50 lvl Dwarf and Commando in team, but he almost all the time lose. This is frustrating when 45 lvl, 1 star dwarf stun my dwarf and cancel his armor bonus. Is there any catch? I hope you will help me solve my problem

    Staszek

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    331
    Rep Power
    17
    I have seen a post about this in In-game issues, the dwarf that wins is the one more in front, i think you need to clump up your team a bit to win the trade

  3. #3
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    it depends on the formation. when attacking, if dwarf is their front tank use a tank in front of your dwarf to hit first. if dwarf is behind another tank use your dwarf as front tank to hit first. if dwarf is behind 2 tanks both will hit and gain armour if you use your dwarf as tank. idk if opponent has IH how it works.

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    6
    So, dwarf as a front tank always lose with front dwarf if attacking... weird, but ok. I will look for that thread in in-game issues and read more about that. Thx both of you for fast help

  5. #5
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Staszek View Post
    So, dwarf as a front tank always lose with front dwarf if attacking... weird, but ok. I will look for that thread in in-game issues and read more about that. Thx both of you for fast help
    Can be because of the Get Drunk skill? 1 get hp 1 get atack..so the 1 with atack will win?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    6
    I don't think so. Get drunk is his second attack after charge, so attack buff is available after his hit with charge

  7. #7
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    10
    The biggest DW's problem is he's supposed to be a dwarf, yet is bigger than anyone else in the game.

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    5
    Yeeeeeeee!

  9. #9
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Staszek View Post
    Hi!

    I have a problem with Dwarf's charge. How it works against other Dwarf? I have 3 stars, 50 lvl Dwarf and Commando in team, but he almost all the time lose. This is frustrating when 45 lvl, 1 star dwarf stun my dwarf and cancel his armor bonus. Is there any catch? I hope you will help me solve my problem

    Staszek

    I use DW as the lone tank, as long as my skill level (charge) is higher than the opponent, I'm sure to get the hit in.

    What I see is whoever charge in first wins, that means your DW has to be the 1st one to walk out (notice commando skill activate after the DW charge in), that's because commando is the last one to get on to the screen.

    BTW too many DW in cruisaid in my server, it's so bad trying to burn through those tanks.

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    6
    When I got him I was really happy but now... losing against weaker DW a bit sucks, even if team setup is important.

    That's true, crusades are full of DW and Phoenix. They are almost in all teams and makes nervous very often.

  11. #11
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    7
    DW on defense will always stun the attacking DW unless the other DW has someone infront of him in the lineup unless ofc the DW on defense stun skill is low ofc

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    5
    Just a random question
    Is dwarf warrior better than admiral at the purple levels?
    Thx

  13. #13
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba View Post
    Just a random question
    Is dwarf warrior better than admiral at the purple levels?
    Thx

    Admiral is the beast of tank follow by hellboy and depth voice depending on situation they are use for

  14. #14
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    Admiral is the beast of tank follow by hellboy and depth voice depending on situation they are use for
    Admiral is great in purple too?
    I've been reading that she's a beast once she get her orange skill, don't know in purple
    Only thing stopping me from lvl'ing her is DW's ss is much easier to get
    Have both at lv.60, 3* and both maxed, but not sure w/c one to continue on leveling up, (not thinking bout orange yet)

    (Sorry for the spam, can't post a thread yet)

  15. #15
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba View Post
    Admiral is great in purple too?
    I've been reading that she's a beast once she get her orange skill, don't know in purple
    Only thing stopping me from lvl'ing her is DW's ss is much easier to get
    Have both at lv.60, 3* and both maxed, but not sure w/c one to continue on leveling up, (not thinking bout orange yet)

    (Sorry for the spam, can't post a thread yet)
    No she sucks before orange

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •