Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Dwarf Warrior

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Problem with Dwarf Warrior

Hi!

I have a problem with Dwarf's charge. How it works against other Dwarf? I have 3 stars, 50 lvl Dwarf and Commando in team, but he almost all the time lose. This is frustrating when 45 lvl, 1 star dwarf stun my dwarf and cancel his armor bonus. Is there any catch? I hope you will help me solve my problem

Staszek

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    I have seen a post about this in In-game issues, the dwarf that wins is the one more in front, i think you need to clump up your team a bit to win the trade

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    it depends on the formation. when attacking, if dwarf is their front tank use a tank in front of your dwarf to hit first. if dwarf is behind another tank use your dwarf as front tank to hit first. if dwarf is behind 2 tanks both will hit and gain armour if you use your dwarf as tank. idk if opponent has IH how it works.

So, dwarf as a front tank always lose with front dwarf if attacking... weird, but ok. I will look for that thread in in-game issues and read more about that. Thx both of you for fast help

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Staszek View Post
    So, dwarf as a front tank always lose with front dwarf if attacking... weird, but ok. I will look for that thread in in-game issues and read more about that. Thx both of you for fast help
    Can be because of the Get Drunk skill? 1 get hp 1 get atack..so the 1 with atack will win?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

I don't think so. Get drunk is his second attack after charge, so attack buff is available after his hit with charge

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    The biggest DW's problem is he's supposed to be a dwarf, yet is bigger than anyone else in the game.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Yeeeeeeee!

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Staszek View Post
    Hi!

I have a problem with Dwarf's charge. How it works against other Dwarf? I have 3 stars, 50 lvl Dwarf and Commando in team, but he almost all the time lose. This is frustrating when 45 lvl, 1 star dwarf stun my dwarf and cancel his armor bonus. Is there any catch? I hope you will help me solve my problem

Staszek

I use DW as the lone tank, as long as my skill level (charge) is higher than the opponent, I'm sure to get the hit in.

What I see is whoever charge in first wins, that means your DW has to be the 1st one to walk out (notice commando skill activate after the DW charge in), that's because commando is the last one to get on to the screen.

BTW too many DW in cruisaid in my server, it's so bad trying to burn through those tanks.

When I got him I was really happy but now... losing against weaker DW a bit sucks, even if team setup is important.

That's true, crusades are full of DW and Phoenix. They are almost in all teams and makes nervous very often.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    DW on defense will always stun the attacking DW unless the other DW has someone infront of him in the lineup unless ofc the DW on defense stun skill is low ofc

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Just a random question
    Is dwarf warrior better than admiral at the purple levels?
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba View Post
    Just a random question
    Is dwarf warrior better than admiral at the purple levels?
    Thx

Admiral is the beast of tank follow by hellboy and depth voice depending on situation they are use for

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    Admiral is the beast of tank follow by hellboy and depth voice depending on situation they are use for
    Admiral is great in purple too?
    I've been reading that she's a beast once she get her orange skill, don't know in purple
    Only thing stopping me from lvl'ing her is DW's ss is much easier to get
    Have both at lv.60, 3* and both maxed, but not sure w/c one to continue on leveling up, (not thinking bout orange yet)

(Sorry for the spam, can't post a thread yet)

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba View Post
    Admiral is great in purple too?
    I've been reading that she's a beast once she get her orange skill, don't know in purple
    Only thing stopping me from lvl'ing her is DW's ss is much easier to get
    Have both at lv.60, 3* and both maxed, but not sure w/c one to continue on leveling up, (not thinking bout orange yet)

(Sorry for the spam, can't post a thread yet)
    No she sucks before orange