Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Guide] How to beat weak SQ team

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by hellozero View Post
    O0 meta is very different from O2, better change the title too.

Most mages at O2 gain significant magic power, magic crit and for some ridiculously high ignore magic res....
    Title is can't be changed, but I've edit my first post and Include some note.

Thanks buddy

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    First of all ty to my awesome guildmate who lets me play test lineups.

When facing SQ teams without tank, the best lineup to use imo is one without a midline. Even my Succubus o2 who has 342 MR die just from the splash damage without doing anything substancial. She cant even do a normal attack because of the slow and even gets flinched because of the massive splash damage. Backline physical heroes are great. Commando and Leaf are crucial. A high magic resist tank is also required. DeB and SK are the 2 that sticks in my mind. My heroes are not optimal but they can win. If my leaf, Commando and WM are maxed o2 then i believe this can be an optimal counter. I like using my o1 EB because of his shield and invulnerability once he uses his multi trike and ultimate and o1 has reasonable MR to withstand some magic damage.

2015-09-17_11.32.33.jpg

2015-09-17_11.24.55.jpg

2015-09-17_11.14.16.jpg

For SQ teams with a tank i found an LE team can do the job well while using AOE damage dealers at the back. It is ok to use midlines as long as SQ squirt does not reach your midlines. I find EB to be a great off tank because of his AoE damage and temporary invulnerabilty. He gives your mages time to recharge energy.

2015-09-17_11.16.08.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by No1Knows View Post
    First of all ty to my awesome guildmate who lets me play test lineups.

When facing SQ teams without tank, the best lineup to use imo is one without a midline. Even my Succubus o2 die just from the splash damage. Backline physical heroes are great. Commando and Leaf are crucial. A high magic resist tank is also required. DeB and SK are the 2 that sticks in my mind. My heroes are not optimal but they can win. If my leaf, Commando and WM are maxed o2 then i believe this can be an optimal counter. I like using my o1 EB because of his shield and invulnerability once he uses his multi trike and ultimate and o1 has reasonable MR to withstand some magic damage.

2015-09-17_11.32.33.jpg

2015-09-17_11.24.55.jpg

2015-09-17_11.14.16.jpg

For SQ teams with a tank i found an LE team can do the job well while using AOE damage dealers at the back. It is ok to use midlines as long as SQ squirt does not reach your midlines. I find EB to be a great off tank because of his AoE damage and temporary invulnerabilty. He gives your mages time to recharge energy.

2015-09-17_11.16.08.jpg
    very helpful... thanks bud... I want to link to this post from the front page... is that ok ?

Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    very helpful... thanks bud... I want to link to this post from the front page... is that ok ?
    No problem

image.jpg

image.jpg

I hope this helps...bad formations you said...I think...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlet28 View Post
    author - idiot. We dont need your hypotese we need DEAL.

Make screenshoots and video.

fucking teoretic
    He said SQ 3* without TF also ONLY orange
    So why da fuck did u even come in this thread you don't have issues with
    Sq3* in ur server and they all are O2

and i believe u shouldn't look for counter you are vip0
    Sq countering needs heroes that u don't have and u need to waste 3 months of ur life
    To upgrade one hero so shut the fuck up stop complaining about SQ avoid fighting SQ teams
    When u get witch sh hell boy wm oc etc then complain about SQ (:

Also he said people who saing sq need to be nerfed get the fuck of the thread

I hope it's clear now BRO

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    Thx for the thread i hope it help people

Ck is good as a tank against SQ

Witch WM very good back line

Sil,hell boy nice CC and can survive

Mach some kind is bad choice it's just kill your whole team

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Actually *3 cant be a compherensive for a general guide to everyone, every server have his own SQ

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    He said SQ 3* without TF also ONLY orange
    So why da fuck did u even come in this thread you don't have issues with
    Sq3* in ur server and they all are O2

and i believe u shouldn't look for counter you are vip0
    Sq countering needs heroes that u don't have and u need to waste 3 months of ur life
    To upgrade one hero so shut the fuck up stop complaining about SQ avoid fighting SQ teams
    When u get witch sh hell boy wm oc etc then complain about SQ (:

Also he said people who saing sq need to be nerfed get the fuck of the thread

I hope it's clear now BRO
    I come to this thread and i say SQ needs balancing. My guildmate who i play tested with also thinks SQ needs to be balanced due to excessive damage.

If you think a hero as broken as SQ is healthy for the game then wait until he gets released to everyone unchanged and you will know the consequences of having such an overpowered hero.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    You and your guild mate need to stop being noobs and adapt to the meta. Also try to stop crying about heroes getting buffed in general. We have had enough misfortune of heroes getting nerfed over and over in the past and getting stuck with a boring meta.

When she becames available to everyone it will be easier for everyone to test her and make some counters. That also doesn't mean she's gonna be useless. She will remain tier S hero till ucool decides to implement a direct counter to her.

Seriously stop complaining. We are getting bored of the game getting the shaft for months. Heroes/strategies are what have now. i know you tried so hard to O2 FD and he's becoming more and more out of top arena teams, but you still use him in GA.

Quote Originally Posted by furuja View Post
    You and your guild mate need to stop being noobs and adapt to the meta. Also try to stop crying about heroes getting buffed in general. We have had enough misfortune of heroes getting nerfed over and over in the past and getting stuck with a boring meta.

When she becames available to everyone it will be easier for everyone to test her and make some counters. That also doesn't mean she's gonna be useless. She will remain tier S hero till ucool decides to implement a direct counter to her.

Seriously stop complaining. We are getting bored of the game getting the shaft for months. Heroes/strategies are what have now. i know you tried so hard to O2 FD and he's becoming more and more out of top arena teams, but you still use him in GA.
    Try again . My guildmate has a 5* o2 SQ . If anyone knows what SQ is capable of, i think he qualifies :v.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by furuja View Post

This is natural meta shifting, nothing wrong with it. Phasing out current meta is welcomed !

However her skills are clearly too powerful for a natural meta shifting, judging by the previous bugs related to her and other ucool designed heroes.

I dont care if rank drops to sub 1000 due to meta hero phased out / O2 FD never used again. With time and god father, its easy to rank back into top 50.

The ucool coders mistaken energy with HP stolen for VS/Silencer drainer skills, same type of human error might exist in her unusual high burst damage.

Every existing ucool designed hero requires some form of tweaking/bug fixing. Not sure why ppl still think she is "balanced" requires no 2nd look.

Just look at the development journal & bug report threads. Again, its not about the meta change / countering SQ or not.

shit... people still come here and tells that SQ is okay although I've warned them to get the fuck outta here

Looks like they need SQ badly because they can't win even they have spend hundreds and thousand of bucks.
    SQ is perfect solution for their idiocity... now they can beat people and they're very happy

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    Can you try a counter for ADM-hellboy-SQ-EB-Comm?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    Can you try a counter for ADM-hellboy-SQ-EB-Comm?
    I'll use Tank, Na, Commando, leaf, 1 last single target hero like silencer or even FD coz none of these would hit SQ before you kill any of the tanks. Once NA jumps he will kill Commando first and possibly kill SQ without doing much damage.