Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Lightning Spirit

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Pendragone's Avatar

Thoughts on Lightning Spirit

Hi there, would appreciate a feedback on LS behavior at 5* lv 91 Orange and eventual optimal team composition.
    Being a backliner jumper he could be helpful against specific teams but does he deal good dmg???

Thanks in advance
    Server: 83 Lig
    Guild: one Peace 110041007

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    LS its a cool hero. If he survive while doing the first ult, he go ahead and cast his ult again after his first ult combo.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    But i never saw ppl using him outside vw team.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Nobody in my server is using LS. Some upgraded him to o/0 then stopped. I guess it is because of the silver lance in his o/0 gear. However his o/2 items does look promising.

I dont remember but someone on this forum claimed that his o/2 LS outdid all other members in his team formation. Personally, i think he might have a potential because there are too few decent backline mages but i dare not take the risk yet until his performance is confirmed

I have a guild mate who has an o2 LS and i have to say LS is pretty strong at this stage.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    LS is not so strong damage in magic damage. Sometimes he can usefull to disrupt enemy but not so good. NA or TF is better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by teraxex View Post
    LS is not so strong damage in magic damage. Sometimes he can usefull to disrupt enemy but not so good. NA or TF is better choice.
    LS actually has around 8k magic power at level 90 o2 which is one even higher than Machinist who has 7.4k.

That's the point in my server none using him in Arena so far, meet him a couple of time in GA but never higher then Orange...

im thinking about raising LS too, he seems like a really fun hero and the few videos/screenshots I have seen with o2 LS seem to really tear it up...although I am still not quite sure how he gets all his BIG numbers :P

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Ls is on my list of squad depth promotions. I d love to experiment with him.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastboy View Post
    im thinking about raising LS too, he seems like a really fun hero and the few videos/screenshots I have seen with o2 LS seem to really tear it up...although I am still not quite sure how he gets all his BIG numbers :P
    His second skill makes him cast a remnant at the middle of the enemies. Normally between the frontline and midline. The remnant explodes and does AOE damage and the damage is pretty high specially against enemies with low Magic resist.

Once he casts a spell his 3rd skill activates which gives extra magic damage to his normal attack. The extra magic damage is also big.

His ulti hits all heroes coz he goes to the very back of all enemies and comes back to your side if he doesnt die while at opponent side. so it deals 2x the damage. Not only that since he casted a spell it means his 3rd skill got activated giving the extra magic damage again to his next normal attack.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I just dislike him casting remnant after he ult. When he does that the remnant is quite close to him and wont hit mid.

Thank you guys I am going to give him a try.

I use LS for the past few weeks, O2 maxed.

His second skill is amazing, often hits 10K + per target. However, his ulti skill is pathetic, often does minimal dmg and after he ulti into the back of enemy team, he is pretty much a dead meat. I will be really happy if he can do some real dmg after casting ulti..

I either use LS in my EB/VW setting or pair with Necro, Succubs and SQ to make a mage nuke team, which kills majority of enemy heroes within 15 sec.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I run him with a full O2 vw team. I love him. Does the most damage. He can die easily to FD when he ulti's to the back.