Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SQ - Nerf or Not?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Dont nerf SQ. I love her.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    using SQ to attack:
    Throw her on random team, 3* will guarantee 80% win, 4* is 90% win, 5* is 95% win
    conclusion: no brainer, no tactic involved

attack SQ team:
    against a stupid random SQ team, you need a lot of tactic... You can win a bad 3* SQ team
    but against well designed 5* team you must raise useless heroes that just useful against SQ. This is not problem for some old player or high vip with large poll of heroes,
    but low-vip with tight poll of heroes will be dead meat in arena because they invested in SH, Necro, CK. The smarter tactic rather than trying to beat SQ is to avoid them or be cool with them so they won't attack you
    conclusion: well I don't count it as tactic...

This hero is so broken, this new META shifts into no brainer attack and avoid, be cool, be friendly doesn't make sense for a tactic game...
    this hero is better removed rather than nerfed
    Lol, you call for nerf because you don't wish to level the less popular counter heroes like necro sh dk.

You just want everyone to use fd in every single arena team.

Sq balanced the meta, and you can't deal with the challenge of raising rest of the "useless heroes".

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hell no. Keep her buffed. I like to see the meta revolving every now and then. Most of the people complaining already invested in other heroes and can't afford to adapt to other heroes due to lack of gear/resources/heroes.

I don't wanna see her getting nerfed thus going back to snoozefest with everyone and their mom using FD. Meta has to change and new heroes have to be of use or change the meta to keep things fresh.

Nerfing isn't needed. If anything, buff other useless characters. 1+ to more op heroes.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I vote for Nerf.

I don't say it's not beatable, usually try setups on caves and face daily on Crusade, CK, AP, backlines, Necro, SH, DeB, EB ( there are a long list of heroes that works), but using some heroes also are not great to counter rest of the team. Can't beat any of the teams on arena on my server because don't have some needed heroes ready for arena or even unlocked (except some trap teams with 3-4 heroes only) but other guild mates does usually with a not so bad percentage of success (there are still a few "unbeatable" setups).

If discussion is "SQ is Beatable?", answer is yes, if discussion is "SQ is unbalanced?", answer is a clear yes.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Xrom's Avatar
    How to beat SQ:
    Promote Arcane Sapper to P+2? Who has more HP, Admiral or Iron Hoof? Answers here: Stats calculator

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I vote for nerf

Either nerf sq herself or nerf the heroes to counter her like DeB, when US is cast on SQ she shouldn't be able to cast her 3rd skill. And heroes w/ silence like SL, DM and Silencer she shouldn't be able to use her 3rd skill as well when silence, like when you use blind so that DG's spray would miss, silence should also counter SQ's 3rd skill. Most people already tackled the imabalances in her skill so there should be enough reference for that.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Seraphim View Post
    I vote for nerf

Either nerf sq herself or nerf the heroes to counter her like DeB, when US is cast on SQ she shouldn't be able to cast her 3rd skill. And heroes w/ silence like SL, DM and Silencer she shouldn't be able to use her 3rd skill as well when silence, like when you use blind so that DG's spray would miss, silence should also counter SQ's 3rd skill. Most people already tackled the imabalances in her skill so there should be enough reference for that.
    +1. This is what I wanted to be done. 3rd skill is too op. Doesnt mean sq should be hard nerfed. She is welcomed to retire fd & create new meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Xrom View Post
    How to beat SQ:
    Nice video

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Does anyone here think IE or Succubus need a buff or are they strong enough?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzoblu View Post
    Nice video
    The enemy had a bad formation. FD transformation set the SQ to be in front. Why machinist? I want to see a ADM-hellboy-SQ-FM-EN team as a opponent
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    NERF! Today I had a really tough time doing my crusade, because two 3 * O+2 SQ were standing in my way and practically destroyed ten of my heroes all by themselves. (Her third skill is insane, what kind of poison is that for crying out loud). Man!
    Gladly there wasn't a third one because if there had been, I'd be a goner.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    NERF! Today I had a really tough time doing my crusade, because two 3 * O+2 SQ were standing in my way and practically destroyed ten of my heroes. That's insane!
    Gladly there wasn't a third one because if there had been, I'd be a goner.
    No dude according to these geniuses SQ is not overpowered. You can just bring a counter team to beat her .

I'd be overjoyed when SQ gets released to public and they face 15 SQ in their crusade runs .

I vote for not nerf. Even through im a free ppl i never lost a match against SQ. Beside if ucool nerf it when she is released to public some others will cry that she is too weak too fit in any team.
    P/s:PS+EB+SM could crush her without her dealing much damage to them.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    The enemy had a bad formation. FD transformation set the SQ to be in front. Why machinist? I want to see a ADM-hellboy-SQ-FM-EN team as a opponent
    Hey hey, sq is imbal. She beat 5 orange heroes alone, so she can't lose with fd supporting. Why are you saying bad formation ?

Sq should had already won alone , with fd eating popcorn watching the slaughter. The video must be fake . Wahhahahahah
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

Quote Originally Posted by kenzoblu View Post
    Hey hey, sq is imbal. She beat 5 orange heroes alone, so she can't lose with fd supporting. Why are you saying bad formation ?

Sq should had already won alone , with fd eating popcorn watching the slaughter. The video must be fake . Wahhahahahah
    Why haven't you still answered my simple question?

Do you think IE and Succubus need a buff?