Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Legendary Gear Isn't available

  1. #1
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6

    Legendary Gear Isn't available

    Server:

    Character Name: Pokes

    Account ID: 12456725

    Device(optional): iPhone 4S

    Estimate Time of Problem: When I finished Succubus Legendary Quest #3.

    Problem Detail: I finished Succubus Quest #3 and received the "L" on her. Now I'm ready to start a new Legendary Quest for another hero and none are showing up as available. I get the "Your Hero has great potential that you will know in the future" message.

    I have 12 5-star heroes at Level 91 with Orange or Orange +1, that display the "?" at the location for the legendary gear. Why are these not showing as available?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    35
    Not every hero has legendary skill. Quick browsing is at the roster page where you have all heroes listed.

    The legendary available heroes have illuminating question mark, then you click into that hero in to the ? slot, you should be able to start legendary quest.

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SlurrrPup View Post
    Server:

    Character Name: Pokes

    Account ID: 12456725

    Device(optional): iPhone 4S

    Estimate Time of Problem: When I finished Succubus Legendary Quest #3.

    Problem Detail: I finished Succubus Quest #3 and received the "L" on her. Now I'm ready to start a new Legendary Quest for another hero and none are showing up as available. I get the "Your Hero has great potential that you will know in the future" message.

    I have 12 5-star heroes at Level 91 with Orange or Orange +1, that display the "?" at the location for the legendary gear. Why are these not showing as available?

    Thanks.
    Dear Leader
    Only part of the heroes have legendary quests. But we will unlock more and more legendary heroes in the future. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Only part of the heroes have legendary quests. But we will unlock more and more legendary heroes in the future. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, could production show some love to "cold" but interesting heroes 1st? such as wandering spearman, Tusk Storm, Shadow Shaman, Warrior Monk etc.

    Will the legendary skills same to "you know what game" or originally designed?

  5. #5
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6
    I dont know why you dont get the legendary emblem because im level 77 so sorry bro maybe refresh the game some times

  6. #6
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by [Val] DraGoN View Post
    I dont know why you dont get the legendary emblem because im level 77 so sorry bro maybe refresh the game some times
    Legendary quests activation has 3 requirements:

    -lvl 90

    -Orange minimum gear

    -Has legendary (5th skill) released.

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by wnforce083 View Post
    Betty, could production show some love to "cold" but interesting heroes 1st? such as wandering spearman, Tusk Storm, Shadow Shaman, Warrior Monk etc.

    Will the legendary skills same to "you know what game" or originally designed?
    Dear Leader
    We will let our production team and developers know. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6
    Wind Master's "?" became available today. It was showing available while I was working on Succubus and then stopped being available. I have done nothing to Wind Master to bring the change today. Whatever was causing it to not be available, is now gone.

    Thanks for the quick response.

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SlurrrPup View Post
    Wind Master's "?" became available today. It was showing available while I was working on Succubus and then stopped being available. I have done nothing to Wind Master to bring the change today. Whatever was causing it to not be available, is now gone.

    Thanks for the quick response.
    Dear Leader
    Do you mean that you declined the Succubus quest line but you could not start the Wind Master's Legendary quest line please?

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •