Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to login game without gmail

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

How to login game without gmail

Dear ucool,

My laptop was stolen yesterday. Someone tried to access my gmail and change password.

I'm now try to get back my email , and I also contact google support to get back soon.
    Hope google can help me but it will be a long time.

But now, I want to login game HC in my new PC. (I only play HC in Blue Stack to save phone's battery).

Can u guide me how to login game without gmail.I still can play in mobile and tablet, but it convenience if I played in these.

Thanks !

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by namhung View Post
    Dear ucool,

My laptop was stolen yesterday. Someone tried to access my gmail and change password.

I'm now try to get back my email , and I also contact google support to get back soon.
    Hope google can help me but it will be a long time.

But now, I want to login game HC in my new PC. (I only play HC in Blue Stack to save phone's battery).

Can u guide me how to login game without gmail.I still can play in mobile and tablet, but it convenience if I played in these.

Thanks !
    Dear Leader
    Please try log in the Game Center with your Apple ID or login Google Plus, and then switch to your server and see if it works first.
    If it doesn't, please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the following information to help retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.
    Old Account ID(Or In-game name/Old Server):
    New Account ID(Old Server):

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty,

I tried multiway in all night long but can't login game without gmail in BlueStack.

So please help me .

Old Account ID(Or In-game name/Old Server): 20931302 [VN]-Dominate
    New Account ID(Old Server): 22726968

Thankss

Dear Betty,

I tried multiway in all night long but can't login game without gmail in BlueStack.

So please help me .

Old Account ID(Or In-game name/Old Server): 20931302 [VN]-Dominate
    New Account ID(Old Server): 22726968

Thankss
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty,

It works, and I can login in Bluestacks.

But I still have 1 issue. Like the first post, I just want to ask how to login game without gmail.

I really don't want to change another email unless my email really lost forever, can't recovery.

But in my case, I still now contact with google team and do some validate step. I think they will recovery my gmail soon because I have all details information about my email even the robber try to delete it.

In my email, I attach with my credit card so I can easily pay for anything, pay gems,... I don't want to add my credit card in too much account, hard for manage and secure.

So I really hope you can help me re-link back to my first email when I retake my email.
    I will tell you know when I retake it, otherwise in around 3 days, if google refuse to recovery it. So you don't need to help me anymore in this issue.

Some my note, hope you agree and accept !

Dear Betty,

It works, and I can login in Bluestacks.

But I still have 1 issue. Like the first post, I just want to ask how to login game without gmail.

I really don't want to change another email unless my email really lost forever, can't recovery.

But in my case, I still now contact with google team and do some validate step. I think they will recovery my gmail soon because I have all details information about my email even the robber try to delete it.

In my email, I attach with my credit card so I can easily pay for anything, pay gems,... I don't want to add my credit card in too much account, hard for manage and secure.

So I really hope you can help me re-link back to my first email when I retake my email.
    I will tell you know when I retake it, otherwise in around 3 days, if google refuse to recovery it. So you don't need to help me anymore in this issue.

Some my note, hope you agree and accept !
    Dear Leader
    You must have a Google+ or Game Center account to login your Heroes Charge account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty,

I just finished to recovery my email, change new password, make sure the robber can't do anything.
    Please help me reverse your action, make my account back to previous email due to some disadvantage I said above.

Thanks so much !

P/s : I attached with some proof.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	7631Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.PNG 
Views:	4 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	7632

Dear Betty,

I just finished to recovery my email, change new password, make sure the robber can't do anything.
    Please help me reverse your action, make my account back to previous email due to some disadvantage I said above.

Thanks so much !

P/s : I attached with some proof.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	7631Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.PNG 
Views:	4 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	7632
    Dear Leader
    We've just left a message to our admin. And our admin will help you as soon as he can. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty,

It's done.

Thank for best support.

Dear Betty,

After you change back my email.

All 2 days ago (yesterday & today), in this game, it give me rank award in 2 pm. Not 9 pm like usual.

Only error with this rank awards, all other is fine, no thing wrong.

Because I don't know it will be 2 pm or 9 pm, so it cost me lower rank in 2 days ago.

Please help me check and tell me why , any compensatory with arena coins and arena gems I lost in 2 days ago.

Usual I always receive rank top 10, in 2 days I receive very low rank.

Dear Betty,

After you change back my email.

All 2 days ago (yesterday & today), in this game, it give me rank award in 2 pm. Not 9 pm like usual.

Only error with this rank awards, all other is fine, no thing wrong.

Because I don't know it will be 2 pm or 9 pm, so it cost me lower rank in 2 days ago.

Please help me check and tell me why , any compensatory with arena coins and arena gems I lost in 2 days ago.

Usual I always receive rank top 10, in 2 days I receive very low rank.
    Dear Leader
    Please wait 30 days and sync your Timezone again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please wait 30 days and sync your Timezone again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty,

No it's not because your timezones.

Even for which timezones, you can check the real time in game by click on stamina bar in game. It's will show you the "current time" in game.

So when I receive the rank awards, it's only 2 pm on game, now in my reply is 7 pm 53 min , it's means my rank awards will happen in 1 more hours.

Please help me check.

Dear Betty,

No it's not because your timezones.

Even for which timezones, you can check the real time in game by click on stamina bar in game. It's will show you the "current time" in game.

So when I receive the rank awards, it's only 2 pm on game, now in my reply is 7 pm 53 min , it's means my rank awards will happen in 1 more hours.

Please help me check.
    Dear Leader
    Our admin thinks that you abused the Timezone feature that we will not help reset the Timezone for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hi Betty,

Did u read my issue carefully.

I'm not asking for resetting timezone. I'm ask for how this happen, and how can I fix it ?
    And now which is the real time for my rank awards now. It's happening almost 2 days, I receive rank awards in 2 pm.

That's all.

Thanks !

Hello Betty,

It was fixed in this morning (29 Sep)

Thanks !