Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enchantress Vs. Frost Mage.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Enchantress Vs. Frost Mage.

Which one is better for you ? Or in what team set up are they better?

They have the same purple skill...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Both r great in my opinion.
    FM:Loc portal,tidal temp,2 trials,crusade,arena
    ENCH:robo portal,valk trial,crusade,arena?
    Personaly tryen to c how they fit together on a burst team for offence.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Frost mage has devastating ult vs clustered enemies. Works also well vs clones, when for example CW's clone stacks on a tank (FM's ult deals splash dmg with every jump). Ench ult can pull out one enemy from the fight and deal massive (~12k as I recall) dmg to one target. Of course if you are lucky enough and it is not cast on the clone for example. Up to you if you face enemies that can 'multiply' themselves, enemies that will/would get clustered nicely for FM ult to rape, or more spread out teams which need to be taken down one by one.

Frost boosts armor of an ally, Ench heals one ally. Its up to you whether you will need extra armor or extra hp in the battle.

Frost mage is middle lane hero, Ench sticks on the back and can easily be shredded by NA when is the last one.

To sum up, it all depends what are you willing to do with those heroes (arena/crusade etc.) and what will you be facing.
    Good luck
    Keep on walking.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    I remember you are Lvl 60s, for this level FM should offer more on the table with devastating ult, boost armor to tank etc.

Ench is a must have too, but for bit later on in my opinion. She has more support role than FM, which can wait as your DPS heroes are stronger.

Nevertheless both are needed & recommended for squad depth.

Keep an eye out for manipulator too.

Quote Originally Posted by DelhiWalkers View Post
    Frost mage has devastating ult vs clustered enemies. Works also well vs clones, when for example CW's clone stacks on a tank (FM's ult deals splash dmg with every jump). Ench ult can pull out one enemy from the fight and deal massive (~12k as I recall) dmg to one target. Of course if you are lucky enough and it is not cast on the clone for example. Up to you if you face enemies that can 'multiply' themselves, enemies that will/would get clustered nicely for FM ult to rape, or more spread out teams which need to be taken down one by one.

Frost boosts armor of an ally, Ench heals one ally. Its up to you whether you will need extra armor or extra hp in the battle.

Frost mage is middle lane hero, Ench sticks on the back and can easily be shredded by NA when is the last one.

To sum up, it all depends what are you willing to do with those heroes (arena/crusade etc.) and what will you be facing.
    Good luck
    Then the best thing is to have them both and use them accordingly to the situation haha

Quote Originally Posted by wnforce083 View Post
    I remember you are Lvl 60s, for this level FM should offer more on the table with devastating ult, boost armor to tank etc.

Ench is a must have too, but for bit later on in my opinion. She has more support role than FM, which can wait as your DPS heroes are stronger.

Nevertheless both are needed & recommended for squad depth.

Keep an eye out for manipulator too.
    I think manipulator will get along with psyc, IE, and stuff like that. Her purple skill seems kinda awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by angelov View Post
    I think manipulator will get along with psyc, IE, and stuff like that. Her purple skill seems kinda awesome.
    IE already has high Crit, increase more crit probably has diminishing effect (not that it isnt there, but less impact than lower crit heroes such as ES etc)

Does DoT crit?? Not sure

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by wnforce083 View Post
    IE already has high Crit, increase more crit probably has diminishing effect (not that it isnt there, but less impact than lower crit heroes such as ES etc)

Does DoT crit?? Not sure
    The initial damage looks like it crits. An example is Suc poison dagger skill, their is an initial damage followed by dot effect.

Quote Originally Posted by No1Knows View Post
    The initial damage looks like it crits. An example is Suc poison dagger skill, their is an initial damage followed by dot effect.
    Cheers No1Knows Good to know

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Yes, when dagger hits it can crit, DoT is applied afterwards.
    I believe manipulator will find more uses paired with heroes that deal subsequent magic dmg, like DM/mach, but that is my guess only, will have to try out.

Quote Originally Posted by angelov View Post
    Then the best thing is to have them both and use them accordingly to the situation haha
    You provided no information if you have one of them, both of them or none of them.

I have them both at orange 5* so I shared some of my experience, as you said - use them accordingly to situation
    Both are very usefull in their own means, not regreting gearing them both up.
    Keep on walking.

New Comers
    Yeah but Frost Mage have a lot more power and frostmage is much better:OOO

Quote Originally Posted by DelhiWalkers View Post
    Yes, when dagger hits it can crit, DoT is applied afterwards.
    I believe manipulator will find more uses paired with heroes that deal subsequent magic dmg, like DM/mach, but that is my guess only, will have to try out.

You provided no information if you have one of them, both of them or none of them.

I have them both at orange 5* so I shared some of my experience, as you said - use them accordingly to situation
    Both are very usefull in their own means, not regreting gearing them both up.
    Manipulator would be nice for crusade maybe coupled with DM as you say. Also, phoenix's ult can crit I think, so that would also be nice...

I have them both, but they are both at 2* and blue +1 or so... I think maybe FM is better for full magic team, and maybe Ench is nice to use with sapper/NA ...
    So yeah, I will use both eventually and see where they fit better.

Quote Originally Posted by [Val] DraGoN View Post
    Yeah but Frost Mage have a lot more power and frostmage is much better:OOO
    Her splash dmg is nice, but enchantress being able to turn the battle in 5 vs 4 or something like that is also nice..

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Enchantress US charge quite slowly, but I think both can be used in the same team.

I prefer enchantress with the heal. Due to illusions, fm us can be wasteful.

Both effective in crusade, but not core heroes there.
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    My new crusade team is dm fm chap comm enchantress and this team makes me finish crusade in like 10 mind without reset unlike when I used mystic in place of enchantress and it took forever.... This is against o+2 heroes though