Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the game does not go

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

the game does not go

the game does not go ( I go to the game and just a picture) Please, help. my nickname Kapames server 49. For reinstalled the game and the phone reboots.

Игра не запускается ( захожу и просто картинка) Пожалуйста помогите мой ник Kapames сервер 49. Уже переустанавливал игру и перезапускал телефон

Developers of the game is , and screensaver and stayed in the game you can click on the inventory , etc.

Разработчики игра идет, а заставка осталась и в игре можно нажимать на инвентарь и тд

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapames View Post
    the game does not go ( I go to the game and just a picture) Please, help. my nickname Kapames server 49. For reinstalled the game and the phone reboots.
    Dear Leader
    Please try access the following link and see if you could download the file with your device. https://hp1.ucimg.co/version.txt
    If you cannot open this link, please try to set your WIFI connection's DNS to 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220. Please also tell us your IP address and Account ID.
    You can check your IP address here at http://ip-lookup.net/ . Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    So lets go to the list that i am having troubles

- first i need to finish my legendary quest to depths voice, i did!!! The stage with her alone, and when i came back to finish, it was there to do just like if i didnt make it the stage... I have the screamshot that i did

- today is sunday!!! All the stages are open, but!!! Raged blood have a lag, he dont move, when the stage beggin he stay there with no move, you see just the lights from the hits he do. I lost stage 6 2 times because of this, i always do on difficult 6, because i neeeeeeeed the scimitars that came on the stage, and now dont have the heroes at my guild to rent because i already took but because of the crash i didnt make it!!! Im pisssssssssseed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- the raid on my guild 'monsters' we have open today the stage od the rock turtle, dragon and the new one, but its craaached, first time i could not break the shield because the game of 1:30 stared with the turtle with the mouth on the wrong place, look at these screamshots, and on the second time, the game stared with 10 seconds!!!!!!!!!! 10 seconds and when the coundtdown finished, the game finished but i just stared the f#$$%&%#*ckin game... O lost again tonsss of coins!!!!!!

- we cant fight no one, the heroes have lags!! You just can hear, but they dont move properly!!!
    My god!!!!

Since last night when all these changes came, i cant play, a lost a lottt of important itens, important stages, fights, cheese, diamonds, coins, crusade coins, grand arena coins, arena coins

- commander (tracy) is at the guild shop but i went to buy my everyday 5 gems of her, and only her is over there to buy 1 at a time and not 5 like the others!!! If you already put her 5 at a time, dont change now, do i look like stupid?

For gods sake guys, why you changed such an awesome game, to crap, garbage like this changing soooooo many things, the game just sucks now, 1 year that i play the game every single day, do all the quests, you just crew it up like this... Whyyy?????????
    I am vip 7 server 7 guild monsters.... Why you did this with us???????? Take this version 2.0.0.47 off the game as soon as possible!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150914-WA0000.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	7577Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150914-WA0002.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	7578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-13-11-44-51.jpg 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	7579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-13-12-06-47.jpg 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	7580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-13-12-07-19.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	7581

Dear leader,

Player number ID?

Best Regards

Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Spells View Post
    So lets go to the list that i am having troubles

- first i need to finish my legendary quest to depths voice, i did!!! The stage with her alone, and when i came back to finish, it was there to do just like if i didnt make it the stage... I have the screamshot that i did

- today is sunday!!! All the stages are open, but!!! Raged blood have a lag, he dont move, when the stage beggin he stay there with no move, you see just the lights from the hits he do. I lost stage 6 2 times because of this, i always do on difficult 6, because i neeeeeeeed the scimitars that came on the stage, and now dont have the heroes at my guild to rent because i already took but because of the crash i didnt make it!!! Im pisssssssssseed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- the raid on my guild 'monsters' we have open today the stage od the rock turtle, dragon and the new one, but its craaached, first time i could not break the shield because the game of 1:30 stared with the turtle with the mouth on the wrong place, look at these screamshots, and on the second time, the game stared with 10 seconds!!!!!!!!!! 10 seconds and when the coundtdown finished, the game finished but i just stared the f#$$%&%#*ckin game... O lost again tonsss of coins!!!!!!

- we cant fight no one, the heroes have lags!! You just can hear, but they dont move properly!!!
    My god!!!!

Since last night when all these changes came, i cant play, a lost a lottt of important itens, important stages, fights, cheese, diamonds, coins, crusade coins, grand arena coins, arena coins

- commander (tracy) is at the guild shop but i went to buy my everyday 5 gems of her, and only her is over there to buy 1 at a time and not 5 like the others!!! If you already put her 5 at a time, dont change now, do i look like stupid?

For gods sake guys, why you changed such an awesome game, to crap, garbage like this changing soooooo many things, the game just sucks now, 1 year that i play the game every single day, do all the quests, you just crew it up like this... Whyyy?????????
    I am vip 7 server 7 guild monsters.... Why you did this with us???????? Take this version 2.0.0.47 off the game as soon as possible!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150914-WA0000.jpg 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	7577Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150914-WA0002.jpg 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	7578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-13-11-44-51.jpg 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	7579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-13-12-06-47.jpg 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	7580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-13-12-07-19.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	7581
    Dear leader,

Thanks for your report and we are actively receiving feedback from players after the new version is released. Our tech will check the issues you reported and try to get them fixed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the bugs and hope your kindly understanding.

Best Regards

Betty

How can I see my ID?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,

Thanks for your report and we are actively receiving feedback from players after the new version is released. Our tech will check the issues you reported and try to get them fixed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the bugs and hope your kindly understanding.

Best Regards

Betty
    Why do you test on players? Your support team cannot make a server for themselfs to test there? I didn t get the 2.0 and i m happy because of the bugs.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    Why do you test on players? Your support team cannot make a server for themselfs to test there? I didn t get the 2.0 and i m happy because of the bugs.
    Dear Leader
    The addresses are directed to our servers. Most of our players don't meet the problem. So it's the connection problem between the affected player and our server. So we need the help of the affected players to trace the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

How can I see my ID?
    Dear Leader
    You can find your Account ID by tapping your Avatar on the upper-left corner. And then you will see your account ID. We need that id to address your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

My game is not working. Is there another way ?

My game is not working. Is there another way ?
    Dear Leader
    Wejust got your account id. But you didn't tell us that if you were able to open the link we offered. Please tell us if you are able to open the following links. Thanks.
    https://hp1.ucimg.co/version.txt
    https://hp3.ucimg.co/version.txt
    https://hp5.ucimg.co/version.txt
    https://hp7.ucimg.co/version.txt
    https://hp8.ucimg.co/version.txt
    https://hp9.ucimg.co/version.txt

Best Regards
    Betty