Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Crusade rewards bug

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    7

    Crusade rewards bug

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-12-07-26-29.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	7527Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-06-12-38-26.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	7528Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-10-03-32-52.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	7529
    Ferryman touch me 3 days consecutives....... really?
    PlayerID: 19397989
    ServerID: 130

  2. #2
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-12-07-26-29.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	7527Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-06-12-38-26.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	7528Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-10-03-32-52.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	7529
    Ferryman touch me 3 days consecutives....... really?
    PlayerID: 19397989
    ServerID: 130
    Lol. I wish i get this bug like you . Where is mine farry man ucool?

  3. #3
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    11
    The problems people here think are problems...ugh.

  4. #4
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    15
    Ok tomorrow ucool give you branch in all 15 stages. How dare they give you hero cards for 3 days..

  5. #5
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    35
    This is bug? Are u serious?

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-12-07-26-29.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	7527Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-06-12-38-26.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	7528Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-10-03-32-52.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	7529
    Ferryman touch me 3 days consecutives....... really?
    PlayerID: 19397989
    ServerID: 130
    Dear poison,
    You are so lucky to gain so many stones with these three days, if you keep having this, I will report this to our tech group to have a check, have a nice weekend.

    Best Regards
    BEtty

  7. #7
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear poison,
    You are so lucky to gain so many stones with these three days, if you keep having this, I will report this to our tech group to have a check, have a nice weekend.

    Best Regards
    BEtty
    Haha nice one Betty. Change his luck so he only gets branches in all 15 stages

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by No1Knows View Post
    Haha nice one Betty. Change his luck so he only gets branches in all 15 stages
    Dear No1Knows
    It sounds a good idea! Lol.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 09-13-2015 at 04:13 AM. Reason: color for better visual

  9. #9
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear No1Knows
    It sounds a good idea! Lol.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Hahahaha

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by No1Knows View Post
    Hahahaha
    I do not care really just that I find it strange that so often touched me xD

  11. #11
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear poison,
    You are so lucky to gain so many stones with these three days, if you keep having this, I will report this to our tech group to have a check, have a nice weekend.

    Best Regards
    BEtty
    This is gold reply betty. Lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •