Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please improve the soul shop

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ThanHanhS38's Avatar

Please improve the soul shop

Hi ucool supporters!

I have a tons of soul coin in soul shop, ~ 2 mil coin. I think many other player have the same number with me. But, it's a waste of coin. The shop has only 6 slots, 3 of them are SM soul stone, and the items in that shop only purple items.
    That's funny when you have a tons of money but can not buy anything.

So I think you must improve Soul Shop, eg: open more slot, sell orange item, random soul stone, etc...

p/s: I did not see the "refresh button" for long long time. When will it be available?
    Guild: BraveHeart
    Server: 38

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Pendragone's Avatar
    Yes, soul shop has become almost useless, needs urgent attention from the programmers.
    Random soul stone for VIP heroes and orange gears would be an excellent idea
    Server: 83 Lig
    Guild: one Peace 110041007

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    my voice ? I don't have 2 millions soul coins, it will take me to 2017 to earn such amount. So I will support you when I face similar problem, now ? not yet.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I say either put a refresh button in or perhaps you can get the developers to chance a simple piece of code that creates more of a on-schedule drop. When I get a Yew Bolt Thrower 5 times a week someone may need to go back to coding 101. We have earned to extra stones, at least you can do is stop screwing us by offering garbage. I have like 25 heroes who need moonglows and Wizard Hats yet a Wizard hat may show up once a month if lucky.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Agreed the soulshop needs a boost a huge boost.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    agreed, I feel sick when I see yew bolt or fanged harp...also SM stones there are useless after we 5* him, would be nice if they replace them with something else after we evolve him to 5*

The Soul Stone Shop and Bronze Chests they need to focus on. Add some new stones to the chest and maybe some purple/orange pieces here and there. Even if it took opening 50 chests to get 1 orange piece would be a far improvement to getting blue,green and gray items than anyone above lvl 80 does not need plus the Crusade gives enough of that crap anyway and now the Grand Challenge has cloned the crusade drops so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    agreed, I feel sick when I see yew bolt or fanged harp...also SM stones there are useless after we 5* him, would be nice if they replace them with something else after we evolve him to 5*
    Agree..if they don't have a way to remove him at least add 3 more lines to make up for everyone who does have him at 5*. It is these little thing they can do to improve the game. Don't add new content; improve what is broken and then work on adding new thing.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    lol you want benefit those high vips further? adding orange gears there when they have hundreds of millions of coins to buy chests?

I look at it as a benefit to all, not just high VIP's. I am VIP 10 approaching VIP 11. I am not overloaded in orange gear. I have 8 heroes at O+2 and 5 fully maxed/enchanted. Even if someone gets maxed does not mean they will work on your setup but would give players a way to test. Take into account how many heroes you have now, how many you want to test and how long it will take you to get those heroes to maxed state. Then new heroes get released and they may look good but you are working on ones you already have. I honestly could care less about VIP status or VIP's higher than me. The shop and chest need updated. If the game stopped at level 75 chest may be perfectly designed. Adding 2 new orange levels and raising the cap; the chests are now poorly designed.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I still think in order to keep HC a balance game, soul shop must remain as it is now.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I still think in order to keep HC a balance game, soul shop must remain as it is now.
    Other option is to add new heroes. The game stays balanced.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Soul Shop? Or SwordMaster Shop?

If you are going to have a shop named Soul Shop you should have more than JUST ONE HEROS SOUL STONES IN IT!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I finally got SM a few days ago so, at 1 stone per day, I'll have him 5* in around 250 days. Perhaps they could add a reset button conditional on having a 5* SM. They could add a new hero's stones (only available in soul shop and only if SM is 5*) plus 3 additional purple or orange spots.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I agree with the soul shop, BUT I will say Thank You to UCOOL, I know you guys are working hard on helping and fixing things the best you can! I know people have been hard. Maybe one thing, bring back a fire-ish girl to replace this goblin and it'll get better---I hope at least lol. Soo so so people are upset about that one. But all and all you guys are tryin, I know!