Thread: Lightning Elemental [Change Legendary Skill]

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Lightning Elemental [Change Legendary Skill]

Hi... i want to share my oppinion about LE Legendary skill.
    last time I saw 2 team[let say team A and team B] with same combination [LE DV VS Ninja Shadowleaf]
    but team A only use LE Orange while team B use LE O2. but guess what, team A win in 3 times battle.

Think again, team B has spent more money to build LE to O2 but team A win it 3 times use LE Orange only.
    this is not fair right???? because LE legendary skill will burn enemies energy upon his death. so we dont have to build him to Orange+2 so he can die first.
    i think ucool have to change the legendary skill to "WILL BURN ENEMIES ENERGY WHEN LE USE HIS ULTIMATE SKILL". That is will more FAIR to everyone.

agree or not??? think again.

thanks

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I would trade for O2 LE any day. Wait for everyone to gear up then you won't be posting threads like this. Timing is essential to his battles.

And it is kind of pointless posting results from same / similar team fights. LE O1/2 is a hell lot better fighting many other team combinations.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Lol
    Then non vips player use professional killer in arena

Only half people will gear up LE to O2 because they think : if LE die faster would be better coz will burn enemies energy. So some people will not gear up their LE until O2. Funny reason

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Change his legendary skill than he will be useless cause he hardly lives until his bar is full.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

you wrong dude. change Legend skill and he will be better because no need put him on The front he can duet with Tanker heroes. and he will be very complete with healer heroes like Soulhunter or Cleric.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    He is fine the way he is. His role is to die in a fight. It's your fault for over upgrading him unnecessarily.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Yes, he is fine like he is. Will gear him to O2 soon )

New Comers
    What is your prediction on the best end-game setup for Legendary Lightning Elemental? 4 star O2, 5 star O1?