Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cloud Walker

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by bkweibley View Post
    I got Cloud walker out of a Gold Chest somewhere around TL40 and he was awesome for me for awhile. It seems as if he has not been as effective though from somewhere around TL 75 and on. I am currently at TL82 and have him at 4* and P3. Will he become even less useful the higher I go and I shouldnt bother with him anymore, or will be make a comeback for me at p4/Orange and 5*?
    Make him to 5* Orange. He is still useful for raged blood, phoenix portal and also boss raid.
    For chapter 15 especially, if he doesnt put his clone behind boss Stormlord right at the start, Stormlord'ulti will tear off your whole team within seconds.

Beyond orange, I wouldn't recommend to upgrade him any further if you dont care about high raid damage at all. Regardless, i have to say that he is quite useful against NA that he and his clones got decent dodge rate to keep NA occipied before your IE/ES get fully charged and unload their wrath onto his face

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    He's worth upgrading but not prioritizing.
    Does great in portal, trial and is usually on the top raid damage teams.
    Chapter 15 is way easier w him too, and he does have a place in offensive arena teams, and can be useful in GA setups. Especially in pve campaign or arena offenses against IE or other burst damage dealers where his clone gets behind them & makes them waste there ulti.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    O2 cw still a must for squad depth. Priority should be low. O1 cw priority could be higher if no effective fd counter is available.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    anyone have a 3* star winning team for the CW boss on chapter 15???
    Server number 101 - Kronnak, search for HXCfighter
    Reached lvl 90 on 9.2.15

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Would he basically be useful for Burning Phoenix Portal? Does he deal more damage for that portal or would Griffen be a better choice?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Whodiman View Post
    Would he basically be useful for Burning Phoenix Portal? Does he deal more damage for that portal or would Griffen be a better choice?
    CW is more useful for burning Phoenix Portal since his target is multi phy.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I never had a CW and survived. TL 94.
    Not necessary for chapter 15-17 normal/elite at all. 100% possible without him.
    Cursed city 8, on the other hand, I'm certain is impossible at my level without CW.

I got by with hiring one for raids, and when I got one in gold chest I used him for cursed city 8, only 4* o0.

Unless he gets a buff, 4* should be ok. Don't worry too much. I don't have an FD either and never had too many issues..

New Comers
    Cloud walker is definitely a must have, it's good for PvE (Crusade and even normal Campaign), I also do use it in arena actually, I'm top 150 in arena

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    CW helps me alot in Stormlord raid chpt 16. His clones often distracts him and at the very beginning of the battle CW clone will redirect SL and target wrong direction. This is key for my NA to survive a whole round without getting nuked once the fight starts.

Quote Originally Posted by King_83 View Post
    CW helps me alot in Stormlord raid chpt 16. His clones often distracts him and at the very beginning of the battle CW clone will redirect SL and target wrong direction. This is key for my NA to survive a whole round without getting nuked once the fight starts.
    15*, and yes, CW is necessary for now when doing that raid. But you can also simply hire one and use your GA coins for gear or other heroes

New Comers
    Yeah. Cloud Walker is actually great in Raid Instances. I hae sitting at Orange+2 with 5stars and he's doing SO much damage for me, especially because of his clones being helpful in situations. Continue to build him.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    you can stop his first clone with sword master, he spins through it and negates it!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Cursed city 8, on the other hand, I'm certain is impossible at my level without CW.

I got by with hiring one for raids, and when I got one in gold chest I used him for cursed city 8, only 4* o0.

Unless he gets a buff, 4* should be ok. Don't worry too much. I don't have an FD either and never had too many issues..
    No CW or FD? We must be soulmates ahahah

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post

Btw, what do u use in campaign without hiting a CW?

Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Btw, what do u use in campaign without hiting a CW?
    I'm only on chapter 17, TL 94, but been using a mix of EB NA dm DV mani cmdo RF IE, mostly. All 3* except for one of the stages on 16 - the DV stage with the terrible loot.. I never bothered going back for it.

I only caved and brought my CW up to o0 4* to complete cursed city 8.