Thread: Help | heroes charge on mac q's

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Help | heroes charge on mac q's

Hey all,

I'd like to play Heroes charge on my mac, thing is I have to use in google play account and my user is in itunes.

Therefore I was thinking of watching my iphone screen on mac, is that possible ?
    else, is there any option or a simulator integrates with iThunes account and not google play?

ty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We don't support Mac or PC. Please try find a Android emulator for Mac if you would like to play it on your Mac. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Sorry for the question. But how can you create multiple accounts on Instagram specifically on a Mac and switch from one to another? I just got stumped when I decided to create another account.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hi. You know, at first, I didn't know how to switch one Instagram account to another, I had two accounts and I didn't understand anything. In the advertisement, I came across this site create an Instagram account, where there is an article, in it everything is written in detail about what and how to do it. Also, if you do not know how to create a second account, it also describes how to do this.