Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Robot Fighter difficulty has changed

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    It could be in the next few hours or 24 hours at the most. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty,

In less than 24 hours the Robot outland will expire.

Will there be a compensation for not being to complete it, since it's YOUR FAULT?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Exeg's Avatar
    Cant be that hard to patch it

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    В нашей гильдии никто не может пройти привычную сложность робота! Огромная просьба исправить некорректную работу этого испытания! Хотелось бы поменьше сталкиваться с такими неприятными неожиданностями в игре! С уважением Enya.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developers told us that they just changed some battle AI. Our production team and the developers are looking for a solution. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Since you clearly made changes and knew about it, why not communicate them in the patchnotes...you guys are such noobs...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    let say ucool dev team couldn't fix it until the time expired, and ucool give 200 gems as compensation, for people who can beat diff 6 easily before it's about 20-25 silver lance fragments, 200 gem for 20-25 fragments which required about 1000++ stamina if you farm from the campaign. and this is for the game feature that only available once every 5 days CMIIW

the dev team try to do something great in their "sophicticated mind" but ended up ruin everything, not to mention if this "stealth patch" also affect to the other outland portal...*smh

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Dear Leader
    It could be in the next few hours or 24 hours at the most. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Please start offering compensation to player bases. Communicate with player base before making any changes. At least release patch info to anything content/game play mechanic related. AI change w/o open communication? Are you guys professionals? I ve never experienced such issues in my 20 yrs of gaming life.

We dont give a shit about u change graphics/sound files/animations to aid in ur law suit. Anything affects players resource income/gamplay changes need open communication for players to prepare themselfs.

Give us a break plz !!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 bangastc's Avatar
    I used to do rf 4 and todays, after using up all mercs on psy and enchantress, i have to complete rf2, as rf3 was harder than rf4 used to be, i want my silver lances!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marekan View Post
    let say ucool dev team couldn't fix it until the time expired, and ucool give 200 gems as compensation, for people who can beat diff 6 easily before it's about 20-25 silver lance fragments, 200 gem for 20-25 fragments which required about 1000++ stamina if you farm from the campaign. and this is for the game feature that only available once every 5 days CMIIW

the dev team try to do something great in their "sophicticated mind" but ended up ruin everything, not to mention if this "stealth patch" also affect to the other outland portal...*smh
    I don't think 200 gems are enough man, your math is wrong.

200 gems = 360 stamina, barely enough for 5-7 silver lance fragments.

25 fragments is half a completed lance - they should give 50% of the lance cost in gems + the same for the other fragments and 6 steaks.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wnforce083 View Post
    Please start offering compensation to player bases. Communicate with player base before making any changes. At least release patch info to anything content/game play mechanic related. AI change w/o open communication? Are you guys professionals? I ve never experienced such issues in my 20 yrs of gaming life.

We dont give a shit about u change graphics/sound files/animations to aid in ur law suit. Anything affects players resource income/gamplay changes need open communication for players to prepare themselfs.

Give us a break plz !!!
    Dear Leader
    I will report your request to our production team. Our developers said that they see the AI change as a minor bug fix that they didn't feel the need to announce it. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Before that i believe they did another stealth changes

Months back i am using psy, db, chap, p1, sil and have no issue clearing lv 6 at all

And suddenly the boss cannot be downed in time and i sent an email to them and they deny everything. My guildies have the same experience too.

That is when i decide to replace chap w suc and it does solve the problem

Right now things become worse and finally they admitted it

Then they are not fit to be developer

I was in the programming line and every hotfix and such need to be responsible to the users

And even with AI fix, how will AI make RF become more tanking and does more damage? Or are you saying you have nerfed all the damage of our heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    I don't think 200 gems are enough man, your math is wrong.

200 gems = 360 stamina, barely enough for 5-7 silver lance fragments.

25 fragments is half a completed lance - they should give 50% of the lance cost in gems + the same for the other fragments and 6 steaks.
    yup you're right, the 200 gems is the common compensations that ucool had gave to us before, with a little spicy words "sorry for the incovenience"

and now with the impact of this thing they just made their day more hectic or just simply give 200 gems as the compensation and everyone will happy

just being sarcastic here

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Exeg's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    I will report your request to our production team. Our developers said that they see the AI change as a minor bug fix that they didn't feel the need to announce it. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    And why didnt they tested their "bug fix" before implementing it?
    U guys are just..meh.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I got the same issue when i was not able to kill nothern dragon with the same team a few days ago, i was barely able to subdue him earlier so i neglected it saying may be my team is not strong enough but i think they buffed northern dragon too.

I spend tons of rare equipment to gear up my robot team. I spend 5 hours of real life. I think I am lame. Who compensate such minor bug fix?