Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chaplain o+1 / +2

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

Chaplain o+1 / +2

Can any one supply screen shot of chaplain o+1 / o+2 max gear full enchant respectively please?

I am working on chaplain heal amount formula and dont have her advanced gears.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Be careful when promoting chap - it will take longer for her to charge her ulti in outland portals so your other heroes may die before she heals.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    And P4 gear offers 50% increased healing (with additional 5% from enchants).
    Keep on walking.

My chap is p4 max and have no intention to gear her to orange, i found her healing amount formula, based on lilith version (youba duibi database), she heal gets to 5381 per wave at o+1 and 6156 per wave at o+2. (p+4 is 4481 per wave, orange is 4424, all assume max enchant). Since our game has different stats, i was asking to see if anyone has promoted her so that the calculation is more precise.

Archon, i remember in one of the threads you mentioned you are working on some gear database excel stuff. Do you have max enchantment values for o+ gears??

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    O1 Gear List
    1. Crystal Ball
    2. Burning Hammer - Ancient Rune + Bible Book + Wizard Hat
    3. Angel's Feather - Earth Helm + Holy Garment + Wizard's Book
    4. Holy Seed
    5. All Around Shoe

O2 Gear List
    1. Essence of Spirit - Ancient Rune + Fiend Wills + Sapphire Staff
    2. Ancient Rune
    3. Underworld Book -Fiend Wills + Wizard Hat + Wizard's Book
    4. Fiend Wills
    5. All Around Shoe

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    another thing to add:

like what BGArchon said, promote chaplain with care since it will affect the battle outcome a lot. not necessary to be good, it can be bad too.

however i assume that if a person would like to promote Chaplian to O1 or O2, he/she should have got other OP heroes to O2. if that's the case, just promote her to O2, she is pretty decent at O2

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Agree with this, chaplain p+4 gives maximum output for pve content right now.

Quote Originally Posted by gracelau21 View Post
    O1 Gear List
    1. Crystal Ball
    2. Burning Hammer - Ancient Rune + Bible Book + Wizard Hat
    3. Angel's Feather - Earth Helm + Holy Garment + Wizard's Book
    4. Holy Seed
    5. All Around Shoe

O2 Gear List
    1. Essence of Spirit - Ancient Rune + Fiend Wills + Sapphire Staff
    2. Ancient Rune
    3. Underworld Book -Fiend Wills + Wizard Hat + Wizard's Book
    4. Fiend Wills
    5. All Around Shoe
    Thanks grace, i know what they are, i am interested in the stats when full equipped and max enchanted. Especially magic power, healing bonus thats needed for the calculation

by the way the formula is: " [(120 + magic power + skill heal amount*4)* (1+healing bonus%)] / 4 = heal amount per wave " for those interested

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Agree with this, chaplain p+4 gives maximum output for pve content right now.
    I have Chaplain O+2 without Underworld Book and Fiend Wills. Her heal is 5200 x 4 (display on screen), she could heal most nearly-die heroes back to full hp, she is very powerful for Crusade, she could be good for pvp but we need a right setup and against right opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by wnforce083 View Post
    My chap is p4 max and have no intention to gear her to orange, i found her healing amount formula, based on lilith version (youba duibi database), she heal gets to 5381 per wave at o+1 and 6156 per wave at o+2. (p+4 is 4481 per wave, orange is 4424, all assume max enchant). Since our game has different stats, i was asking to see if anyone has promoted her so that the calculation is more precise.

Archon, i remember in one of the threads you mentioned you are working on some gear database excel stuff. Do you have max enchantment values for o+ gears??
    Yes, I have the enchantment stats for all items in the game, I still need to do some testings to make sure my attributes and the way everything is calculated is ok (only checked admiral and hellboy and their o+2 values matched the game data), create a lookup table for heroes at different promotion levels, add filters to the hero combo boxes, add enchant yes/no boxes for each slot, create a list of all the heroes with their base stats (no items, no gear, white), import all gear images and hero portraits and make it user friendly.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    My O1 chap heals for 5472, can someone with her at O2 give me how much she heals per wave at 93?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Yes, I have the enchantment stats for all items in the game, I still need to do some testings to make sure my attributes and the way everything is calculated is ok (only checked admiral and hellboy and their o+2 values matched the game data), create a lookup table for heroes at different promotion levels, add filters to the hero combo boxes, add enchant yes/no boxes for each slot, create a list of all the heroes with their base stats (no items, no gear, white), import all gear images and hero portraits and make it user friendly.
    Wow, Archon, that's all you have to do to be finished? Why, I could do that tiny bit in less than, say, a thousand years!
    Seriously, that sounds like an awesome project, will you be sharing it? Aside from being incredibly useful, it sounds like it could be an outstanding teaching tool I could use to help Middle and High School kids learn both how advanced excel skills work, and why they are worth learning. If you would be ok with that, I would absolutely love to see it when you are ready to share it.

Quote Originally Posted by ajsmp View Post
    Wow, Archon, that's all you have to do to be finished? Why, I could do that tiny bit in less than, say, a thousand years!
    Seriously, that sounds like an awesome project, will you be sharing it? Aside from being incredibly useful, it sounds like it could be an outstanding teaching tool I could use to help Middle and High School kids learn both how advanced excel skills work, and why they are worth learning. If you would be ok with that, I would absolutely love to see it when you are ready to share it.
    In the end it will be implemented in Zaschi's site (Heroes Charge Knowledge Base), so I'm afraid I stopped working on the gui part of my excel tool.

The good news is it'll look so much better and you won't have to download anything to make it work

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    When I reached 92, I upgraded my Chap from P4 straight to O1. Only 1/2 geared up, less the items bought from GA shop. At high levels, P4 chaplain is too weak, both healing too little and also dying easily. Getting to O1 just makes her sturdier for me.
    Server 13
    Shadow
    One Year Anniversary Player