Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the point of collecting equip

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

What's the point of collecting equip

This game is like a bullshit what's the point of collecting equip ig you still can lose under your grade my ninja asasin o+2 almost full equip just minus 1 equip lose from ninja asasin 0+0 this game is a shit and the developer is bullshit!!!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Maybe because your noob and dont know how to make a proper team that's why you lost?

Hey idiot read my statement my hero is ninja asasin o+2 and my enemy hero is ninja asasin o+0 not team idiot!!!

Just because you have an o2 ninja doesnt mean you get instant win :v. Maybe your o2 ninja only had 1 item or was completely naked for all i know .

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinzy's View Post
    Hey idiot read my statement my hero is ninja asasin o+2 and my enemy hero is ninja asasin o+0 not team idiot!!!
    Is it a 1 on 1 match? If not, the rest of team composition matters. Learn different countering combos. This is the beauty of this game, its not only numbers game. You can defeat opposition 6-7k higher power. Team composition matters. O+2 heroes dont = automatic win.

Honestly, maybe you should quit this game and play something simpler instead. Clearly this game is too complicated for you. Dont waste your time.

Observer, lets leave this amateur alone shall we??

Cant resist commenting rage post like this that don't have proper reasoning to support their claim. I feel drawn to comment

Same here This game has many bugs needs attention and many more problems. None the claims this guy posted in the past few days have proper support.

Clearly he is just a mummy's boy who is very accustomed to everything going his way, anything against it or above his ability is deemed supernatural/should not exist.

Lets back to games guide page continue the discussion on arcane sapper i do wish to use him but struggle to find a team. Perhaps its my HN not geared yet.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader,

Thank you for your feedback. Heroes Charge is a dynamic world where you can summon up different combinations of hero teams to explore and advance. Each combination has its own advantages, but may also be restrained by others. You can click your avatar and find our forum link under the support button, and find some tips there.

Best Regards,

Ember

I think you both is bullshit too and observer i think can't read or can't understand english maybe!!!read my statement from the first you idiot!!!and wnforce the same idiot don't read my statement clearly..it's ninja asasin vs ninja asasin you idiot!!!i know this game has so many bug but why the developer not repair it and make the game make sense!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    You didnt tell us the others part of both team. Even if its 1v1 u can lose if opponent get luckier(more dodge, more crit). If its a 5v5 maybe your team combination is weaker. Analyse the problem befire start swearing.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

I know but it's so amazing just think u collect equip for o+1 and o+2..is it easy to cellect it??if it's easy no problem..after u collect it so hard and u can lose with just o+0 so what's the point collecting equip??just stay on o+0 and pray for your luck to your crit or dodge show up

Look, pure 1v 1 o+2 beats o + 0 no prob. But its 5 v 5. So other combos interfered the fight. Maybe ur disadvantage were caused by no the o0 na but others. Ie, he had full hp, but u had 1/2 hp etc.

Its like I lost to o+0 fd before, my fd is o2. Opposition had more magic, 1 o 1 he had full hp, I had 1/3 hp. Fd o2 beats all other fd on standard occasions but not countered.

Gears are important, but matchup are equally important. Excellent combo = better synergy at skill rotation connections = providing fighting power above team power(gear lvl)

Look at the infamous vw/eb combo. Its synergy is setup to beat teams 6k/7k higher power. I ve done p4 vw beaten o1/o2 setups.

Problem i think is that hes o+2 NA loose 1vs1 with o+0 NA that shouldnt happen

That's right jinn the other replier are stupid can't understand english maybe..hahaha

I think he has somewhat of a point...it is difficult to obtain o1 and O2 gear; thereforeu the problem I feel is that making your heroes stronger should make them much more resilient to compensate for the weaker heroes faster gain in energy.

I don't think it really scales up proportionately, which it should since that is what theoretically drives a player to make a hero stronger...and I'm only talking one or two levels of equipment in difference...obviously a greater difference in equipment level would benefit the stronger hero....