Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which hero to replace AS

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

which hero to replace AS

Hi since AS has been made a weak useless hero lvl90+ what hero to replace him with?
    Also Panda seems to be weakened as well is there heros that replaces these two?

Too bad now that i finally have AS orange1+ turns out he dies everywhere
    Booty,tidal,trial,crusade
    The only hero better now seems to be NA but i need a good "sapper"
    Any tips?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Go to o+2.
    Really good

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    none can replace AS atm. AS is still one of the most useful heroes in PVP, since too many have focused on mages to get geared up first.

AS needs support from other heroes to be good. If u don't know how to build up a team around AS, then thats your problem.

Maybe he wanted to use AS like Rambo charging into a fight alone without backup .

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    Maybe he wanted to use AS like Rambo charging into a fight alone without backup .
    Nope Rambo is a wuss AS was before 1.9 a real killer now he dies all the time maybe i don't team him up good enough
    But he dies way before WC in almost every fight

Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    none can replace AS atm. AS is still one of the most useful heroes in PVP, since too many have focused on mages to get geared up first.

AS needs support from other heroes to be good. If u don't know how to build up a team around AS, then thats your problem.
    I ask for help and you act like a dick if you can't or won't help dont say nothin then

Quote Originally Posted by Pekka_pirat View Post
    Nope Rambo is a wuss AS was before 1.9 a real killer now he dies all the time maybe i don't team him up good enough
    He jumps in front of your enemies so he is most likely to die first before anyone else in your team. AS from level 73-80 is not the same as AS in level 90. At 73-80 he may be able to single handedly kill all opposing mages but 90 is different.

Some heroes i like to use him with is VS and EB coz they both deal AOE damage and help AS in killing the mid and backline mages.

AS can also be used with HN so that he will be the sacrificial offering so that your HN can gather energy without being damaged.

If you want AS to singlehandedly kill all opposing mages at 90+ heroes then of course he will fail.

At 90, I think that having at least 2 or 3 other heroes that help sapper are needed, but team still works at o+1/o+2.

Using DK/CK/Turtle/IH as tank to make opponents not hit sapper or reducing the damage he receives, VS/LG (and probably EB but didn't test) to increase damage on opponents to help sapper to kill, Commando to boost sapper speed are good (and needed) options

I'm using only 2 supports (VS/Commando), and have good success with same level of promotions (only a mix of O+0/O+1), sometimes can fight a few O+2 but my win rate is low.

PD: Two of my guild mates are using a Sapper team sometimes, (one is using a O+2 one plus IH+VS (and if remember FD/Machinist on back, but not sure, and survability of Sapper is real high), other uses VS+Commando (like me) but with more promotions , and a few players on server use Sapper team too, one is using with CK and seems that work well too.

If you can try using sapper with at least 2-3 heroes to support (and a finisher like HN/NA, FD/Machinist surely will work too) tell us how it works.

PD: Is your sapper fully O+1 or only 3-4/6?

My team almost everywhere but mainly GA,Booty,Arena is
    WC,Panda,DM,NA,AS
    So maybe i should swap panda or NA?

EDIT AS has one of all gears at O1+ but i can equip him with one more gear
    The problem i have is GA coins and why i only get 28/h is due to weak teams and that is due too little gear so i am struggling as heck right now but i'm getting there slooowly.

WC,Panda,DM,NA,AS

The problem i have is GA coins and why i only get 28/h is due to weak teams and that is due too little gear so i am struggling as heck right now but i'm getting there slooowly.
    Your AS doesnt have support, no wonder why he die so fast :v.

War Chief is the only powerful (lvl and gear wise) i have as a tank i am however trying to bring Shallows up but it's slow progress my DK is 4* +4 but only one gear since i don't have all gear to make him purple full gear
    So try to use VS and commando but the DM? FM? Or Ninja?
    That is my biggest issue how to team my heroes i have little clue to how

WC,Panda,DM,NA,AS

1. Only one item on AS???, WTF, never promote with only one item, Sapper can be promoted to O+1 with 4 items (maybe 3). If you can, farm the stage that gives krylin blood and another that sapper uses (think mirage that gives two items that sapper needs) and go with him to at least 4/6 ASAP. At 1/6 is much worse than a full orange one.

2. You have no support for Sapper, using one of the DM/NA/HN are great as Sapper will get attention while they charge, but need to use only one. I suggest to remove one tank and DM (or can try replacing NA) and play with a combo of some supports like Comando/VS/LG/SL.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Why don't you build DV and Admiral ? WC, Panda, SK, DK are good heroes but DV, Admiral seem live longer than them.

War Chief is the only powerful (lvl and gear wise) i have as a tank i am however trying to bring Shallows up but it's slow progress my DK is 4* +4 but only one gear since i don't have all gear to make him purple full gear
    So try to use VS and commando but the DM? FM? Or Ninja?
    That is my biggest issue how to team my heroes i have little clue to how
    Yes, WC/Sapper/VS/NA/Commando is a solid team.
    Didn't try DM, but maybe it works, you can play and see if she can finish (or start) ultimate.

Never promote with 0 or 1 gears unless you're simply leveling players, if you plan to use in Arena, better wait till have at least 4 items.

AS is orange+1 with2 gears now my heroes are so bloody bad i can't beat chapter 15 on normal
    The stage i can't beat has witches and cannons i don't make it past them