Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At what level is it possible to go for hard mode crusade?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

At what level is it possible to go for hard mode crusade?

Title. I'm level 47 and just wondering If I could go for it.

I have about a dozen heroes, but many of them depend on their ults to perform well (like succ, phoenys, DM...).

Thanks for reading

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelov View Post

I have about a dozen heroes, but many of them depend on their ults to perform well (like succ, phoenys, DM...).

Thanks for reading
    You can make Hard Crusade from the time you finish all stages in normal Crusade.
    Better too late than too early

Quote Originally Posted by ViorelTM View Post
    You can make Hard Crusade from the time you finish all stages in normal Crusade.
    I finish 15/15 everyday. Altough I end up having some problems (many of my heroes die...). But I have no problem in the last stage because I charge phoenyx's ult early on. I have a pretty good DM in my guild which helps a lot.

I'll try tomorrow and see what happens. The problem is not getting to those last 3 chest which make the difference...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    I finish 15/15 everyday. Altough I end up having some problems (many of my heroes die...). But I have no problem in the last stage because I charge phoenyx's ult early on. I have a pretty good DM in my guild which helps a lot.

I'll try tomorrow and see what happens. The problem is not getting to those last 3 chest which make the difference...
    But you will have still enough gold because it's double rewards on Hard. You will see the difference
    Better too late than too early

Quote Originally Posted by ViorelTM View Post
    But you will have still enough gold because it's double rewards on Hard. You will see the difference
    I'll go for it tomorrow then. I usually get around 700k or so for now. And the last 3 chests give like the 50% of that.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Thanks for reading
    You need to try

First and most important, you need DK from guild, that's the most important, you can skip reading more, to pass hard crusade at your TL, DK is one of your best bets, there are other ways to do for sure, but DK is the most reliable hero for hard crusade now (cast ultimate when you can, receive damage, charges energy and heal himself, most rounds can end with DK at more than half life and ult ready).

For hard mode, before purple is hard but if you can beat 10+ opponents go for hard for sure.

Abour your heroes:

Phoenix is perfect for a one or two round win, always great to keep them charged and save for these "unbeatable" stages.

Succubus is also great on Crusade, his Ultimate do good damage and she charges energy fast, especially using US when there are a few opponent heroes damaged, if she kills 2-3, you are sure that next battle will be ready to cast again.

DM works wonders after purple, as his main attack does great damage, if he kills someone he gains energy and when ultimate ends he recover health, she's the queen of crusade from purple till end-game and is the most used hero from crusade, before purple his damage is not awesome but useful for sure.

You can try hard crusade, if you have chapplain skilled and upgraded, DM, phoenix, succubus and can hire a DK is not bad. You'll need a bunch of tanks to rotate for those rounds that DK is not ready and die too soon.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    the phase from B+2 to P is the annoying part where you have a lot of B+2 heroes and you're facing teams with all P heroes.

i like succy's ulti in crusade you can use it at the start to cancel off dwarf's and comm's stuns and some initial burst damage from other heroes the whole team will be like half hp left as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pepeda View Post
    You need to try

First and most important, you need DK from guild, that's the most important, you can skip reading more, to pass hard crusade at your TL, DK is one of your best bets, there are other ways to do for sure, but DK is the most reliable hero for hard crusade now (cast ultimate when you can, receive damage, charges energy and heal himself, most rounds can end with DK at more than half life and ult ready).

For hard mode, before purple is hard but if you can beat 10+ opponents go for hard for sure.

Abour your heroes:

Phoenix is perfect for a one or two round win, always great to keep them charged and save for these "unbeatable" stages.

Succubus is also great on Crusade, his Ultimate do good damage and she charges energy fast, especially using US when there are a few opponent heroes damaged, if she kills 2-3, you are sure that next battle will be ready to cast again.

DM works wonders after purple, as his main attack does great damage, if he kills someone he gains energy and when ultimate ends he recover health, she's the queen of crusade from purple till end-game and is the most used hero from crusade, before purple his damage is not awesome but useful for sure.

You can try hard crusade, if you have chapplain skilled and upgraded, DM, phoenix, succubus and can hire a DK is not bad. You'll need a bunch of tanks to rotate for those rounds that DK is not ready and die too soon.
    Yeah, the problem is that my team doesnt have good DK (even if they are at max level, their skills are not), on the other hand, the 2 or 3 DM I can hire are at max... I guess I can make to 11/15 or so at least.

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    i like succy's ulti in crusade you can use it at the start to cancel off dwarf's and comm's stuns and some initial burst damage from other heroes the whole team will be like half hp left as well.
    Yeah, that's a pretty nice strategy. I also have stormlord to stun them after that and OC so... there are many stages I finish in 10 seconds.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I just finished normal crusade yesterday (for the 1st time at lv59 lol)
    Feels really bad being in a guild w/o DK

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I was able to pass hard crusade from team level around 40 and without DK. But I was lucky to get early from gold chests DM, OC and Brute, later IH and VS, and they helped me (along with another useful heroes as Commando, Frostmage, Phoenix etc) to be successfull almost every day.
    Now I have DK too (dropped from crusade chest), he is useful but isn't neccessary.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghor View Post
    I was able to pass hard crusade from team level around 40 and without DK. But I was lucky to get early from gold chests DM, OC and Brute, later IH and VS, and they helped me (along with another useful heroes as Commando, Frostmage, Phoenix etc) to be successfull almost every day.
    Now I have DK too (dropped from crusade chest), he is useful but isn't neccessary.
    Well, you have DM and I've read somewhere that brute is the 2nd best tank in crusade
    I think I'm cursed
    The best hero I got from Gold Chests was the first spawn , Windmaster, then my luck continued, I got Psychic Sword then the best hero in HC, Deathgore (even bought the x10 gold chest and just gave random 1star hero)
    Earlier this day though I got a good hero in Frost Mage

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hire CW, better than use DK. I finish 15/15 regularly with use 2 CW, one is my own. DM + FM + commando/chaplainAnd first 5 round use to charge all of your hero most important NA, PHX and HN. And yes you need alot of tank. I have 7 tank + AS to lose a long the way.

on my newer server i completed normal on lvl 32 and did hard the next day onwards and been clearing every day hiring dm. i only went 13/15 twice during the b+2 to p phase my team of b+2s were facing teams of p heroes. now i am able to have 18 max skilled heroes already at lvl 66

also the newer servers have a lot of scorpions makes it harder to clear.