Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Skills for Manipulator

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zäschi View Post

That you bro? Keep going, you seem to be the new storyteller here. Ah and BG does not stand for bulgaria...try again xD
    Lol how u find my opic?? Did i have u in friends on my facebook lol!! Also bg.archon was nickname on some noob from bulgaria in wc3 , in league of legends ghere was a noob with same nick from bulgaria now i see this games re uire too much skills micro , macro ,timing so he move to heroes charge and trying act like big brain here but im pro model detective and exposed him ezpz cuz im not only big blonde 192sm ,96kg model im big brain from harvard mb okok?!??!?!!???kkk and u guys ah u guys just little pink ponys 154 sm 54 kg riding vw golf 1 from 1987 ooloo

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    I'm not from Bulgaria - BG stands for my alliance, Blutgarde.

I'm on vacation and I started working on the patch when it came out but unfortunately it'll have to wait until I'm next to my computer, I remember seeing manipulator's purple skill is magic crit passive (3 times TL) and desert lycan passive is for HP (85 time TL if I'm not mistaken).

Sorry for the delay, will do my best to deliver any info I can when I'm back to my country.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by 121squad View Post
    Lol how u find my opic?? Did i have u in friends on my facebook lol!! Also bg.archon was nickname on some noob from bulgaria in wc3 , in league of legends ghere was a noob with same nick from bulgaria now i see this games re uire too much skills micro , macro ,timing so he move to heroes charge and trying act like big brain here but im pro model detective and exposed him ezpz cuz im not only big blonde 192sm ,96kg model im big brain from harvard mb okok?!??!?!!???kkk and u guys ah u guys just little pink ponys 154 sm 54 kg riding vw golf 1 from 1987 ooloo
    I doubt you studied at harvard with the broken english you have :v.

What i can tell you though is that you need to have yourself checked by a doctor coz you believe you are a rapper model who studied at harvard hahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    I'm not from Bulgaria - BG stands for my alliance, Blutgarde.

I'm on vacation and I started working on the patch when it came out but unfortunately it'll have to wait until I'm next to my computer, I remember seeing manipulator's purple skill is magic crit passive (3 times TL) and desert lycan passive is for HP (85 time TL if I'm not mistaken).

Sorry for the delay, will do my best to deliver any info I can when I'm back to my country.
    Better enjoy your vacation . In a few days people will get manipulator and lycan anyway. It's just nice knowing their skill ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    I doubt you studied at harvard with the broken english you have :v.

What i can tell you though is that you need to have yourself checked by a doctor coz you believe you are a rapper model who studied at harvard hahahahahaha.
    LOL son im gangsta im the real shit round here u know wot im sayin??? Ive been in ths rap shit since 1988 queens bridge new york son u cant fuck with this shit cuzzin shit toooo fu king real son no doubt holla if ya hear me negga word up!i study in harvard since them nigguz try to shot me 2steps around my block .... Fucking drug game son them niggaz pull out gunz from caddliack escalade throw gun shots at me like they on some savana hunt shit ....been in hospital my body took 11bullets 4on arm 2 on chests 3 on legs 2on my motha fuxkibg head nigga so i stopped this drug sellin ahit and go to harvard and now im proffesor fuckig bloods tryin kill me at drug spot homie real talk son!! Also i wrote dmx song -whats my name trust me homie im rapper with taleent what cha niggaz want?!?! But u ah u just little scorpion queen with 57kg and everythin u sold in ur life is potattos and tomattos in indian bazar lol

LOL son im gangsta im the real shit round here u know wot im sayin??? Ive been in ths rap shit since 1988 queens bridge new york son u cant fuck with this shit cuzzin shit toooo fu king real son no doubt holla if ya hear me negga word up!i study in harvard since them nigguz try to shot me 2steps around my block .... Fucking drug game son them niggaz pull out gunz from caddliack escalade throw gun shots at me like they on some savana hunt shit ....been in hospital my body took 11bullets 4on arm 2 on chests 3 on legs 2on my motha fuxkibg head nigga so i stopped this drug sellin ahit and go to harvard and now im proffesor fuckig bloods tryin kill me at drug spot homie real talk son!! Also i wrote dmx song -whats my name trust me homie im rapper with taleent what cha niggaz want?!?! But u ah u just little scorpion queen with 57kg and everythin u sold in ur life is potattos and tomattos in indian bazar lol
    Sorry you talk in a stupid manner i can't understand what you're saying.

And please have yourself checked by a psychiatrist. I think you have serious mental illness.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    go see a doctor, help needed....

Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    go see a doctor, help needed....
    I dont expect some indian mentality monkeys to understand my new york queens mentality so im fine with that LOL

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    @121...stand up and turn around - you are sitting on your keyboard.
    You supposed to use your fingers to type not your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    No hurry mate, enjoy your vacation!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I dont expect some indian mentality monkeys to understand my new york queens mentality so im fine with that LOL
    fake selfconfidence is a thing though.... ur so lucky u r proud of ur behaviour... im sure u have lots of friends and everyone loves you..

Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    fake selfconfidence is a thing though.... ur so lucky u r proud of ur behaviour... im sure u have lots of friends and everyone loves you..
    Apply cold water on burnt area

Quote Originally Posted by Zäschi View Post
    @121...stand up and turn around - you are sitting on your keyboard.
    You supposed to use your fingers to type not your ass.

No hurry mate, enjoy your vacation!
    Not even funny mb okok i rate this 2|10

Lmao thought you were from New Orleans. Now you are from ny? Do you pick your hood based on what movie you watch that day? From the way you have to post your height, weight and looks in every post you most likely have been picked on a lot. And remember being big doesn't mean you know how to fight. I see juice heads get dropped by little guys regularly.

Just be true to who you are and stop trying to be what you are not. It's easy to see through it.

And from the way you do weight in kg instead of pounds you can't be from America at all.
    Last edited by Wutzgood; 09-03-2015 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Edit

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Not even funny mb okok i rate this 2|10
    Lol, come back again
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

Hello fans i just finished watchin get rich or die tryin my next one is belly gl hf okok squad#1