Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skills for Manipulator

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Skills for Manipulator

Hey people

I have seen that a few users have posted about different datamined info on events/hero art etcetera. Have the skills of the coming signin hero been datamined? If yes, could whoever has them please post them?

Thanks in advance

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Wait for day 7. No one has it until then.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    They have them but in code format..so better wait 7 days
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    Wait for day 7. No one has it until then.
    Read my post again please instead of adding irrelevant replies. I know the hero is given to all of us day 7 of the month.
    I asked for decompiled information. Such info has in the past been released earlier than the hero itself.

KimoD: ok, keep up the good work with the site.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Someone will have it at 5th day

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You just don't understand his question... One guy datamined unactivated info on the app, that's why he knows all the future L skills, artwork and even summonner equipment.
    He's asking for that guy to post the skills from the hero that isn't activated yet.
    [BG]Archos or something

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade View Post
    You just don't understand his question... One guy datamined unactivated info on the app, that's why he knows all the future L skills, artwork and even summonner equipment.
    He's asking for that guy to post the skills from the hero that isn't activated yet.
    [BG]Archos or something
    There you go. Thank you DeathBlade for pointing it out for those who dont seem to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by K-one View Post
    There you go. Thank you DeathBlade for pointing it out for those who dont seem to understand.
    I saw thia guy bg archon post many things about this game and nothing is correct or come yet so i rly dont trust him he just post things he want to happen but it wont its all immagination act like big brain or big proffessor but hes big shit lol nothing he says is true dont trust thia wanna be..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by 121squad View Post
    I saw thia guy bg arxhon post many things about this game and nothing ia correct or come yet so i rly dont trust him he just post things he want to happen but it wont its all immagination act like big brain or big proffessor but hes big shit lol nobody he says is true dont trust thia wanna be..
    It's because those stuff he posted has not been implemented.

There are people who post event schedules ahead of time and that's the same way they got the info.

But if you're too stupid to understand that then go ahead and think want you want.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    I saw thia guy bg archon post many things about this game and nothing is correct or come yet so i rly dont trust him he just post things he want to happen but it wont its all immagination act like big brain or big proffessor but hes big shit lol nothing he says is true dont trust thia wanna be..
    You seem to have no fucking idea what you are typing... First off all Archon never claimed that the information he sniffs out of the gameclient is final or correct. People like him spend ALOT of time finding stuff for us the community and you come here and blame him...shame on you. Secondly i can tell you that almost everything he delivered me for the database is on spot and very accurate. No wonder since it really is directly extracted from the game. If you do not agree with the information then just ignore it - but do not verbaly attack people who try to contribute to the community or tell us what is going to happen in the future updates since all of that work is benevolently and not to impress people like you...

Breaks my heart to read lines like yours. [BG]Archon deserves every reputation he gets.

sucks to be you then.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    nothing you post made any sense you're the joke here.

Lol so many mad brottys here lol!!!!! So if hes not 100%sure why he act so hard abot summoner will have 4 skills only if hes not realisted in the game yet and nobody got him till day 7?????so he should ignore my speach not me,,,, i see u brottys defend wanna be with bulgarian tag infront his name claim hes. Not bulgarian cuz he is ashamed of his county or smth lol hes so real :-):-):-):-):-) about my. Broken english i rly dont give a fuck since im blonde model 190 tall 95 kg muscle turtle warrior on da streets lol!!!! AND U GUYS ah u just little wizzard doctors who can use only curse skill in real life lol stop swet like a fat kids on the sun and face the truth my perso a owned your im in badass benz , im model and u guys are some fans brottys lololol olololo

Lol so many mad brottys here lol!!!!! So if hes not 100%sure why he act so hard abot summoner will have 4 skills only if hes not realisted in the game yet and nobody got him till day 7?????so he should ignore my speach not me,,,, i see u brottys defend wanna be with bulgarian tag infront his name claim hes. Not bulgarian cuz he is ashamed of his county or smth lol hes so real :-):-):-):-):-) about my. Broken english i rly dont give a fuck since im blonde model 190 tall 95 kg muscle turtle warrior on da streets lol!!!! AND U GUYS ah u just little wizzard doctors who can use only curse skill in real life lol stop swet like a fat kids on the sun and face the truth my perso a owned your im in badass benz , im model and u guys are some fans brottys lololol olololo
    Are you retarded? Nobody cares how you look like.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar

That you bro? Keep going, you seem to be the new storyteller here. Ah and BG does not stand for bulgaria...try again xD