Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lightbringer Legendary Spell is bugged and can be exploited.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Lightbringer Legendary Spell is bugged and can be exploited.

Since I've had my lightbringer in legendary, for the past week or so- I've did 100+ battles, both with arena/grand arena(with a lot of resets) and with friends. I've tried using lightbringer in most of the games, to collect data of how he fits into different kind of teams and to get to know his power spike.

What I discovered was:

Often when lightbringer dies, he does not cast his legendary spell.
    Sometimes he does cast it, but deals 0 dmg to nearby melee enemies.
    Also tested with psychich sword. 5/10 battles vs a physic sword that used ult on my lightbringer, made my lightbringer bug so he didn't use his legendary spell.
    I just reviewed the arena matches that I have been attacked during the night, luckily I won all of them but I noticed in 2 of them, where lightbringer is supposed to cast his legendary spell(at 10% hp or when he dies) but he doesnt. Nothing happens.
    Lightbringers legendary spell is SO incredibly strong, so I really hope that you can hotfix this, and not wait until next patch.

I literally spent 3 hours straight, only testing lightbringer vs a friend yeasterday.
    And YES I KNOW THAT IF LIGHTBRINGER IS THE ONLY ONE ALIVE ON THE TEAM - HE DOES NOT USE HIS LEGENDARY SPELL - I KNOW!
    This is not the case. There were always others alive when he was supposed to use the spell, but didn't.

Regards Malward

Betty I hope you read this. I saw in a earlier post that you have released a update that should fix this, but no update has been released to today, and the bug is still happening in so many of my arena battles.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I also have a same problem like u. Betty, pls check it

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malward View Post
    Since I've had my lightbringer in legendary, for the past week or so- I've did 100+ battles, both with arena/grand arena(with a lot of resets) and with friends. I've tried using lightbringer in most of the games, to collect data of how he fits into different kind of teams and to get to know his power spike.

What I discovered was:

Often when lightbringer dies, he does not cast his legendary spell.
    Sometimes he does cast it, but deals 0 dmg to nearby melee enemies.
    Also tested with psychich sword. 5/10 battles vs a physic sword that used ult on my lightbringer, made my lightbringer bug so he didn't use his legendary spell.
    I just reviewed the arena matches that I have been attacked during the night, luckily I won all of them but I noticed in 2 of them, where lightbringer is supposed to cast his legendary spell(at 10% hp or when he dies) but he doesnt. Nothing happens.
    Lightbringers legendary spell is SO incredibly strong, so I really hope that you can hotfix this, and not wait until next patch.

I literally spent 3 hours straight, only testing lightbringer vs a friend yeasterday.
    And YES I KNOW THAT IF LIGHTBRINGER IS THE ONLY ONE ALIVE ON THE TEAM - HE DOES NOT USE HIS LEGENDARY SPELL - I KNOW!
    This is not the case. There were always others alive when he was supposed to use the spell, but didn't.

Regards Malward
    Dear Leader
    Did yesterday's patch fix the problem please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Not fixed yet!

When LightBringer dies, he doesn't cast his legendary spell and make game laggy. (1 second freezing)
    Please fix this ASAP!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Also experienced fighting my guildmates LB and the screen froze and LB did not use his legendary skill when he died.

Yeah, I already updated n Lb bug still present. My LB also did 0damage from legendary skill n when I use LB at GA, I didn't up rank although I won the opponent. This bug is last for too long n I wonder, r u really solving it Betty??

Dear Leader,
    I will report this to our Tech Team again, thanks for reporting.
    Best Regards
    Ember

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yes still not working..T_T

Dear Betty,
    Is there ur technical team fall asleep?? I've been waiting about 3days to fix a bug n still not resolve. Btw, pls don't ask 'r u already running out our update patch'? We already did n also didn't report u without testing. Will it be take a year to resolve this bug???

Was there a fix put in yet? I'm about to get my LB to legendary tomorrow and now i read this...ugh.

so much for being excited...

Quote Originally Posted by Ngapyae View Post
    Dear Betty,
    Is there ur technical team fall asleep?? I've been waiting about 3days to fix a bug n still not resolve. Btw, pls don't ask 'r u already running out our update patch'? We already did n also didn't report u without testing. Will it be take a year to resolve this bug???
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconveninece. We will fix it as soon as we can. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Should ucool allow a chance for either LE, LB NOT casting spell when being killed.

Betty,

Washington Lightbringer's blue skill fixed with the 9/6 patch as well?

Malward,

Have you had a chance to confirm? What is your best LB team set up?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hope this was fixed. Anyone can confirm? And how does legendary LB perform is arena?