Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Feedback on Scorpion Queen

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    Okay so now you are saying she's not that strong? Cause if she needs a tank, then she's not as over powered as people make her out to be....so maybe that means people figured out s good team with synergy for her...so there's no doubt a counter....

I thought someone in this thread said that going up against any team with her in it is a guaranteed loss.
    Where in the world did i say she's not strong. I said she was easier to kill because you stupidly used her as a tank.

And even in that picture it shows she dealt the most damage among all your team members and all she probably did to do such damage is just stand there.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Ok, kanon..Touche sir. That's a pretty big investment right there...O.O

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    Where in the world did i say she's not strong. I said she was easier to kill because you stupidly used her as a tank.

And even in that picture it shows she dealt the most damage among all your team members and all she probably did to do such damage is just stand there.
    Okay, firstly, do not call me names or make uncalled for personal attacks...I don't need to be insulted by someone for posting a screenshot showing that she can be defeated...and if you say her splash damage is what causes her to be overpowered, then being in the front would be the best place to get her to splash more of the opponent...wouldn't you agree?

But anyways, this discussion is pointless because she will not be rebalanced to satisfy people who want everything to remain as it always has been. Yes she has upset the status quo, and in effect, brought a change to the game which is what people on these forums seem to have been asking for....so just accept it and leave it be....

and why does it matter who does the most damage....in the end if you win, it didn't matter, and if you lose, it didn't matter....the outcome is what you are after....

I hope ucool releases her in Crusade shop. maybe by then you will change your mind that she is overpowered .

But then it wouldn't matter because every deadbeat will have one so its like she doesn't even exist at that point...as with some of the other heroes like EB....

Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    But then it wouldn't matter because every deadbeat will have one so its like she doesn't even exist at that point...as with some of the other heroes like EB....
    Nah just means everyone will have the overpowered hero and get frustrated in facing her every match .

Also it would be fun doing crusade facing SQ in all 15 stages. Since you are sure she is not overpowered then i hope you can handle that scenario

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    lol i stunned her plus petrify and killed her before she's back to normal and she still managed to do 30k+ damage so yes she just stands there and does damage. at least every other hero doesn't do anything when they are cc or stunned.

I hope they remove the slow effect on her 3rd skill. Her 3rd skill is basically same with Deathgore but her's is in magic damage and it has slow effect.

The slow has similar slow effect to Shadow leaf ice arrow and it does make her go over the top.

If deathgore had the same slow effect everytime he spays then he'd be one of the best tanks in the game too.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-08-19-39-51.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	7501

Guidie SQ team onslaught. Defending team probably not the strongest O+2, still such onslaught shows how OP she is.

They need to get rid of the slow effect.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by No1Knows View Post
    They need to get rid of the slow effect.
    Slow is her weapon for killing FD, who is like probably the noob's favorite hero. They should consider adding death gore the slow effect instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
    Slow is her weapon for killing FD, who is like probably the noob's favorite hero. They should consider adding death gore the slow effect instead.
    They should add slow to deathgores 3rd skill too. Lets see how you like it. You'd probably say deathgore is op by then.

That's exactly what I suggested. What makes you think Death Gore would be OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
    Kannon, I agree that DG needs some love and should have a slow added to his third skill, but doing so wouldn't justify her having it, nor does it have anything to with the matter. You've invested much in the game, have many good heroe's, and most of your posts I've found to be insightful and helpful from having such experience.

But with this issue, you seem to have your blinders on, or your just "in the bubble" when it comes to SQ. With your experience and knowledge, I have to assume your taking such a defensive side bc you have such a vested interest in her. But even so I find it hard to believe that you don't think, in all practicality, should receive some minor balancing.

As I've said from the door, yes, she can be countered. But that doesn't mean she is balanced. I'm not asking for a hard nerf here, just some tweaking. IE: As many mentioned her third skill for starters. No other hero I know of, can do the amount of damage she does, even through CC. Does the highest damage out of there group. By far margins consecutively, anywhere from 2x-4x reguardless of team composition, she's usually always top by 2x + no matter who shes teamed with or the opponents she faces.

You tried to prove a point showing 1 battle where the damage was supposedly just like hers. Show me a hero in many different set ups verses many different team compositions and then that point would have some validity to it. Having her balanced a little would make her far from useless..

Redrum, thanks and I agree, this hero may need to have a second look.

But I wouldn't say she isn't terribly off balance. With where the state of the game is now, we have a lot of underused heroes and I much much rather Ucool continue to produce heroes that are worthwhile to have, compared to completely useless clowns. What I like about Scorpion Queen is that 1) She increases value of heroes like Soul Hunter and Death Bringer significantly, 2) She makes healing teams viable in this game (where they never were before SQ), 3) She makes cookie cutter heroes like FD, CW, Mach, VS, HN get what they deserve: balance.

If you really want to talk game balance, we need to look at our most underused or even partially underused heroes (Ferryman, Deathgore, Poisoned One, Ice Mage?) and seriously consider boosting their viability in the game.

Oh and no, I haven't really invested in her much. Most of my toons, as you can see, have full gear. It helps to stay on rank 1 Grand Arena 90% of the time. And I didn't do this by just owning Scorpion. As a matter of fact, many players who have both Turtle and Scorpion aren't even in the top 10 in my server.