Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Player Feedback on Scorpion Queen

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post
    Ok, almost every female int then. Forgot about the missing race classes, should still apply for the majority of heroes listed.

As for her high energy gains, her ult caps at 1000 (by comparison, Lightning elemental ult caps at 1300. Less = faster filling). Increasing her ult pool to higher levels can also deal with it a lot more.

As for the part where i need to counter that very specific team, the closest i got to what you mean is EB, IE, TF. No one has turtle fighter on 5* on our server and the person in question that has a 3* at +2 doesn't have SQ.
    Ok forget that countet then its unfair if no one had that team on ur server.

Where do you get 1300 ult from? All ult bar are capped at 1000.

Energy generation I ve posted in past:
    -auto attack 90 each, some exceptions like es /(L)
    -lost hp to energy convert ratio, posted above, some exceptions too.
    Some heroes have ultra ration above their line limit, some below like le.
    -skills generating energy, mys/ice mage/master mage (l) etc

Main form of control energy generation from coder perspective is tweak auto att rate and lost hp to energy ratio. All auto att rate is constant unless buffed by ts ult/com blue skill etc. Thats lilith source code rules, sq designed by ucool could bend the rules whether intentinal or unintentional. Judging by sq earlier bug that her hp is stolen instead of energy by vs/sil. Chances of unintentional is good. From this bug, there could be other coding issues as well.

Now do u get why I ask for balancing? Its not the meta she brings but the hero it self. Possessing abilities beyond its designed intentions possibly due ti human error.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzoblu View Post
    K

No safe team, isn't that the fun part of the game? Or everyone just want a "safe fd team"?
    Creating a "safe team" is part of the fun. If the matchups are so polarized, it only depends on the biggest hero pool to have the scissor, the rock and the paper available for attack. Polarized matchups aren't healthy for a game, this is the moment that heroes need nerf to normalize the overpowered ones

Note: Buffing a hero should be part of the periodic changes to a game, however this does not exist in this game yet.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    SQ make DV/CW/FD/Ninja/AS/Panda etc into trash tier heroes...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Anyone who thinks SQ isn't overpowered either has SQ and uses her extensively or is a moron. I have her, 4*, and she's ridiculously overpowered. Also, you can't get her now, period! Where o'where can these paying players purchase her or her soul stones? If they are going to keep her OP, at least make her available again! Desert Lycan is terrible!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Meet SQ Team in Crusade = Fail Crusade, #eventDouble$

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Impress high vip player again next month ucool, you will see many your $$ will come later

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Impress high vip player again next month ucool, you will see many your $$ will come later
    I wouldnt mind spend $$$ for 'balanced' heroes. Not a dime would be spent on broken heroes that constantly requires 'tweaking' (see development journal). Its like you bought a ferrari, and they call back every other day for maintenance. Nothing wrong eith performance but you feel cheated in buying an unfinishef product.

more sq/desert lycan calibre heroes are released no vip would be impressed. At least my boss at work, vip 15 dude rather charge another vip 15 on taichi panda!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by No1Knows View Post
    While enemy SQ has taken 50% damage the other teams frontline and midline is already dead because the damage on her 3rd skill is so massive and she slows the entire front and midline keeping the opposing team from doing even an auto attack.
    So true.. But since I had her,I love her this way.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Xichengyong View Post
    So true.. But since I had her,I love her this way.
    hahaha finally an honest response from a SQ abuser sums up what the other abusers are thinking but refused to admit