Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 294

Thread: Player Feedback on Scorpion Queen

  1. #241
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post
    At least one person gets it.
    Or your both clueless, and clearly only care about your own self intrests..

  2. #242
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    6
    You know that Sq is overpowered when you see players below lvl90 in a lvl100cap server reach a rank in top20 just because they have Sq. (44k power team when everyone else has at least 48-50+k). But no matter how many players complain, the ones that have Sq will keep defending her. Let's see what those players will say when they face 10 sq's in their crusade. I'm facing 3 sq's and it's already hard.

  3. #243
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post
    You know what, you're right. SQ does need a nerf.
    FD also needs a nerf
    ... DM needs a nerf.
    ... MC needs a nerf.
    DK, WC, CW, DG, Chaplain, Ench, FM, IM, Mountain, Sniper...

    Let's just nerf everything. I mean really, why bother. Let's nerf all current 74 heroes into the ground. Screw innovation and trying to stop the same 10 guys from being in all top 10 teams right? Just nerf them all.

    This is what you're doing. YOU are ruining the game for trying to get something to change and then later with absolute 100% certainty come back here and complain when your other guys get nerfed too.

    Here's what happens when you don't nerf anything:
    - popular heroes get put out of business
    - New setups will form
    - New heroes get released
    - popular heroes get put out of business
    - New setups will form
    - New heroes get released
    - Popular heroes get put out of business.
    - New setups will form
    - New heroes get released
    - Popular heroes get put out of business.
    - Et cetera ad infinum.

    This has been happening since the game got launched. Stop whining and deal with it.
    You have no idea what ur talking about. For ur info, my server dont have many sq. The only heavy sq user is top spender on my server who has total power close to 750k and 370+ on star chart.

    Sq is not like fd,fd is op but has weakness. Sq has weakness too but her 3rd skill creates unfair disadvantage, imbalanced !

    We pursuit op but not imbalance, thats what kills the game and to most of high vip on my server, main reason to quit. Fyi, I am vip 11. Nerfing vip heroes kills my chance too, but thats whats needed to be done period.

    Btw are you 90 yet? If not what do you know who is balanced who is not? Have u seen enough heroes yet?

    Dont know where my post went due to merge. I asked for balancing to a point where she still fits her vip 11 hero status. Which is tier 1 dps to focus a team on. Heavy sq still in meta, but her skills clearly are bugged.

  4. #244
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    52
    even if he isn't 90, he acts and pretends like one

  5. #245
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Onin View Post
    Oh you are stupid, there I said it you are stupid. Did you look at the gear level of the heroes you mentioned from the ORIGINAL post? They are not even orange level. Given the same scenario EB or FD will win against that line up. Her skill sets are fine. It's people like you who feels entitled that are the issue. Nerfing doesn't do anything but add another trash hero in the pool. Balance the other heroes by giving them buff so we can enjoy the other heroes that we have. Again, I want to say your stupid and this is the my last response to your post as you are blindly complaining in this thread about the current state of SQ. So just go ahead and complain while the rest of us enjoy the game
    Try your insults again dude when you can win in arena without using SQ ok

  6. #246
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    even if he isn't 90, he acts and pretends like one
    Said the level 20... 30 ? Wait, irrelevant.
    Fyi bordering 92. 74 heroes, 20 maxed at +2, rank 2 global server power. Does this matter? No. No it doesn't fucking matter.

    Age doesn't matter, gender doesn't matter, rank doesn't matter. It especially doesn't matter when this is your idea of a rebuttal.

    Screw you sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by wnforce083 View Post
    You have no idea what ur talking about*
    For ur info, my server dont have many sq. The only heavy sq user is top spender on my server who has total power close to 750k and 370+ on star chart. **
    Sq is not like fd,fd is op but has weakness. Sq has weakness too but her 3rd skill creates unfair disadvantage, imbalanced !***
    We pursuit op but not imbalance, thats what kills the game and to most of high vip on my server, main reason to quit. Fyi, I am vip 11. Nerfing vip heroes kills my chance too, but thats whats needed to be done period.****
    Btw are you 90 yet? If not what do you know who is balanced who is not? Have u seen enough heroes yet?*****
    Dont know where my post went due to merge. I asked for balancing to a point where she still fits her vip 11 hero status. Which is tier 1 dps to focus a team on. Heavy sq still in meta, but her skills clearly are bugged.******
    * Incorrect. I wrote half the wiki and spent the last 4 months writing setups. I don't know everything but i know enough to make informed decisions.
    ** Then your server has no idea what they are doing.
    *** FD isn't OP. SQ isn't OP. Stop using teams that deal 8 hits per second.
    **** OP and imbalance are both negative traits. If something is OP, it's wrong. Most heroes are underpowered, others are good versus specific setups. SQ is a great example of a niche hero. Nothing needs to be done. You want something to be done, and doing so keeps the current meta happy and that isn't how games like this should work. This isn't LoL.
    ***** See above. Irrelevant.
    ****** i don't know either.

  7. #247
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Onin View Post
    Oh you are stupid, there I said it you are stupid. Did you look at the gear level of the heroes you mentioned from the ORIGINAL post? They are not even orange level. Given the same scenario EB or FD will win against that line up. Her skill sets are fine. It's people like you who feels entitled that are the issue. Nerfing doesn't do anything but add another trash hero in the pool. Balance the other heroes by giving them buff so we can enjoy the other heroes that we have. Again, I want to say your stupid and this is the my last response to your post as you are blindly complaining in this thread about the current state of SQ. So just go ahead and complain while the rest of us enjoy the game
    Dude... Are you color blind ?
    You want all orange? This is it, SQ alone can finish them all

    You want all o+2, legendary hero? This is it, SQ with a help of enchantress will finish them all


    Dude those are common arena team and the heroes are among the best heroes in the game. But it's nothing compared to SQ.
    please find me FD / EB can alone bring down 5* full real orange team (not all tank teams, or all support stupid testing team that doesn't exist on arena)

    Nerfed doesn't add SQ into trash hero... Did you know Ninja is actually nerfed version? But it's still very strong heroes.

    What you can enjoy from having SQ?
    You actually wasted your brain bro... You don't need to think anymore
    you can win all people that have no SQ just by sending SQ with a random formation / heroes to beat them.

    this game become no more tactical game... This game became idiot friendly...
    Idiots that use daddys credit card to get SQ will became king of arena
    Is that the game you're looking for?

  8. #248
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post
    Said the level 20... 30 ? Wait, irrelevant.
    Fyi bordering 92. 74 heroes, 20 maxed at +2, rank 2 global server power. Does this matter? No. No it doesn't fucking matter.

    Age doesn't matter, gender doesn't matter, rank doesn't matter. It especially doesn't matter when this is your idea of a rebuttal.

    Screw you sir.



    * Incorrect. I wrote half the wiki and spent the last 4 months writing setups. I don't know everything but i know enough to make informed decisions.
    ** Then your server has no idea what they are doing.
    *** FD isn't OP. SQ isn't OP. Stop using teams that deal 8 hits per second.
    **** OP and imbalance are both negative traits. If something is OP, it's wrong. Most heroes are underpowered, others are good versus specific setups. SQ is a great example of a niche hero. Nothing needs to be done. You want something to be done, and doing so keeps the current meta happy and that isn't how games like this should work. This isn't LoL.
    ***** See above. Irrelevant.
    ****** i don't know either.
    Congrats on getting r2 by using overpowered SQ .

  9. #249
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post

    * Incorrect. I wrote half the wiki and spent the last 4 months writing setups. I don't know everything but i know enough to make informed decisions.
    ** Then your server has no idea what they are doing.
    *** FD isn't OP. SQ isn't OP. Stop using teams that deal 8 hits per second.
    **** OP and imbalance are both negative traits. If something is OP, it's wrong. Most heroes are underpowered, others are good versus specific setups. SQ is a great example of a niche hero. Nothing needs to be done. You want something to be done, and doing so keeps the current meta happy and that isn't how games like this should work. This isn't LoL.
    ***** See above. Irrelevant.
    ****** i don't know either.
    If you are who you claim, counter TF/EB/DeB/IE/SQ.

    On my server, there is a trend to remove SQ from arena setups. She is considered boring and cause of most high VIP to fled this game.

    I ll quite this game too if SQ isnt balanced. Not balancing her = buying a god mode from ucool to not lose. I d rather contact ucool to see how much they charge to stay rank 1 PERMANTLY in arena daily.

  10. #250
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by aabenroi View Post
    Dude... Are you color blind ?
    You want all orange? This is it, SQ alone can finish them all

    You want all o+2, legendary hero? This is it, SQ with a help of enchantress will finish them all


    Dude those are common arena team and the heroes are among the best heroes in the game. But it's nothing compared to SQ.
    please find me FD / EB can alone bring down 5* full real orange team (not all tank teams, or all support stupid testing team that doesn't exist on arena)

    Nerfed doesn't add SQ into trash hero... Did you know Ninja is actually nerfed version? But it's still very strong heroes.

    What you can enjoy from having SQ?
    You actually wasted your brain bro... You don't need to think anymore
    you can win all people that have no SQ just by sending SQ with a random formation / heroes to beat them.

    this game become no more tactical game... This game became idiot friendly...
    Idiots that use daddys credit card to get SQ will became king of arena
    Is that the game you're looking for?
    Lol, you just proved that sq is balancing the meta.

    The heroes you shown are physical heroes dominating the meta now, and no available EFFECTIVE counter from the current pool of heroes. The word here is EFFECTIVE.

    Sq balanced the meta. And now it is much more tactical, the teams that counter SQ, will be wipe out by your "physical strong heroes" but SQ will counter is "physical strong heroes"

  11. #251
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzoblu View Post
    Lol, you just proved that sq is balancing the meta.

    The heroes you shown are physical heroes dominating the meta now, and no available EFFECTIVE counter from the current pool of heroes. The word here is EFFECTIVE.

    Sq balanced the meta. And now it is much more tactical, the teams that counter SQ, will be wipe out by your "physical strong heroes" but SQ will counter is "physical strong heroes"
    Stop talking about meta when all you want is to keep an overpowered hero the way she is so you can keep top ranks easily.

    The 5 man team he posted where never overpowered and can be beaten by good combinations before.

    SQ on the other hand has 2 of the most overpowered Burst damage skills in the game, namely her 1st skill which has similar damage to IE/ES but SQ has the additional effect of stunning + exploding for extra damage to the whole screen.

    The most overpowered skill right now is her 3rd skill that can wipe out an entire front and midline heroes on that skill alone.

    Her 2nd skill is even an overpowered AOE version of Succubus poison skill. This is basically succubus poison skill that hits an AOE radious and if that's not enough it even reduces the physical damage she takes.

    Now combine all these 3 overpowered skills into one hero and we have the most Overpowered hero in heroes charge.

    If you fail to see these faults in SQ then you lack the intellegence to understand what balance means and that's probably the reason why you want to keep an overpowered hero the way she is.

  12. #252
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    52
    this idiot's the one who compares SQ to DG i'm done responding to him. enjoy your rank 2 with SQ in your defence team and the 50 arena defence points every day

  13. #253
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzoblu View Post
    Lol, you just proved that sq is balancing the meta.

    The heroes you shown are physical heroes dominating the meta now, and no available EFFECTIVE counter from the current pool of heroes. The word here is EFFECTIVE.

    Sq balanced the meta. And now it is much more tactical, the teams that counter SQ, will be wipe out by your "physical strong heroes" but SQ will counter is "physical strong heroes"
    Yep... that's exactly what I mean...
    SQ comes out to balance the full physical meta... no brainer solution for Idiots that can't beat the full physical team

    sorry bro, you said this tactical... but for us, this is dumb

  14. #254
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    7
    Just my opinion for the developers. You can leave SQ at her current state but push her position at back line so her 3rd skill still devastating but won't hit enemy mid and back line right from the start. Hopefully mods and devs are listening to us. Cheers.

  15. #255
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Xichengyong View Post
    Just my opinion for the developers. You can leave SQ at her current state but push her position at back line so her 3rd skill still devastating but won't hit enemy mid and back line right from the start. Hopefully mods and devs are listening to us. Cheers.
    Or they could simply lower the AoE radious to hit front line even when she is first character. But even like that Crusade will be hell.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •