Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Feedback on Scorpion Queen

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Player Feedback on Scorpion Queen

I am not one to usually ever complain about a hero being OP and suggest a balance/nerf, as I've yet to encounter one that can't be countered relatively easily. But I've experienced, aswell as my guildmates/friends, being WRECKED by a far weaker team (lower lvl/stars/gear/enchanting) in SECONDS simply bc SQ is in the team. And she's the one who's doing 97% of the damage. And this is from a 3 star, I don't even wanna think about what a 5* will do. Now I'm sure people will argue the contrary(I'm open to suggestions). I'm not asking for a hard nerf, just maybe do a little more testing an balancing..

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    In server 86, two guys having Scorpion hold rank 1 and 2 day after day since its release. Almost no competitions and no chances for other players. SQ is ridiculous overpowered.
    The point is that this hero does not provide any strategic nor tactical action in the battle. Just stand there and wait for the enemies fall down. Very boring!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    She can be countered, sometimes easily...although I find my 5* isn't as durable as some of the 3* I've encountered...which seems annoying...but anyhow, try Necromancer-IE-WC-EB-sil....see if that doesn't help....

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    you not only have to take care of her plus the entire team as well make more of such boards and hopefully she will be nerfed

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
    I am not one to usually ever complain about a hero being OP and suggest a balance/nerf, as I've yet to encounter one that can't be countered relatively easily. But I've experienced, aswell as my guildmates/friends, being WRECKED by a far weaker team (lower lvl/stars/gear/enchanting) in SECONDS simply bc SQ is in the team. And she's the one who's doing 97% of the damage. And this is from a 3 star, I don't even wanna think about what a 5* will do. Now I'm sure people will argue the contrary(I'm open to suggestions). I'm not asking for a hard nerf, just maybe do a little more testing an balancing..
    Dear Leader
    We will report this issue to our developers and production team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I don't think she is that much overpowered as you say. Not my SQ anyway. On my server you don't even meet her in any of the GA-teams so i guess that i'm not the only one who don't think she is that good. When she was new some used her but she was countered and after a while almost no one was using her. But again it seems that different servers has different teams that are popular in Arena and GA.

The problem with SQ is that her 3rd skills deals so much damage. Her magic damage stat adds to the 1k+ damage from the skill itself already. It also activates very frequently and splashes up2 some midline heroes.

Not only this, the 3rd skill also slows down enemies that gets hit by it.

The worst part of that makes it even more unbalanced is because it activates even if she is silenced, even ultimate skill from death bringer doesnt stop the 3rd skill from activating.

All those make her very unbalanced that even if she just stands still she will deal the highest damage.

Come on ucool please review SQ 3rd skill properly because it is very overpowered.

She does get silenced...use LS and she instantly gets pushed out of her cocoon...there's no need to nerf her, you just need to learn her weaknesses and adjust your play accordingly...I think people don't like her because they enjoy using FD since he too is OP, but she just slices thru him like a hot knife through butter and people seem reluctant to try and find other measures to deal with this hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    She does get silenced...use LS and she instantly gets pushed out of her cocoon...there's no need to nerf her, you just need to learn her weaknesses and adjust your play accordingly...I think people don't like her because they enjoy using FD since he too is OP, but she just slices thru him like a hot knife through butter and people seem reluctant to try and find other measures to deal with this hero.
    No im not talking about her second skill where she curls into a ball.

Im talking about her 3rd skill where she squirts green liquid when she takes damage. That skill is overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    No im not talking about her second skill where she curls into a ball.

Im talking about her 3rd skill where she squirts green liquid when she takes damage. That skill is overpowered.
    It's a passive skill so I don't think it would be susceptible to silencing...much like an aura doesn't get cancelled...

As i said it's the skill that makes her imbalanced. Doesnt matter what type it is, it just deals so much damage to the point where she kills everyone just standing there.

If you're not observant enough, you wouldnt know what is killing your whole team.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Not really true. Her 3rd skill only kills those low in magic resist, still gives out a ton of energy. It is just that she does them in quicker bursts and, especially if she has any form of healing support, may end up being the highest damage hero, but most of the damage is done on clones, actual real damage varies. To negate SQ's effectiveness, I recommend soul hunter and death bringer (possibly also other DoT heroes like enchantress). DoT damage doesn't trigger her 3rd skill, and high magic resist plus occasional healing negates her effectiveness, plus she gives free energy. Very recently, commander has become a SQ killer as well, her ultimate almost surely kills her without triggering her 3rd skill at all.

She's a first well designed hero who fits perfectly in a healer team. That's where she truly shines. The longer she stays alive the more dangerous she becomes. Whatever you do, do not use machinist and or cloud Walker to attack SQ. she was designed to murder any machine gun heroes.

I don't know if some of you are just posting common sense counters and haven't actually tested said team, or are just saying w/e bc you have her and are in a unchallenged Arena spot. I have used all the recommended variations posted, I wouldn't of posted this if I hadn't tried every combo and got laughable results. My friends and I tried just about them all. I never said it's impossible to win against her. Though with our results a win was largely dependent on LUCKY RNG and was very rare. Otherwise it doesn't matter what you use, your team is dead before they get off 3 auto attacks, let alone charge an ultimate. And her dmg is always top by a huge margin..and comparing FD to SQ..really? FD is EASILY countered..a 3 star purple FD never slaughtered a full team of orange within seconds of battle start -.-..(Those who claim the contrary on SQ I'd love to see Screenshots or Video) And ty betty.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Why you dont buy more gems to summon her, if she is overpowered?
    If you dont want to spend more $$$ so stop crying pls.

Who said, I didn't already have her? Nice assumption, and solid feedback. You can have a hero and still want it balanced... -.-