Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Stats Calculator

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Any chance of calculator for certain sections like outland portal levels and advanced trials levels?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Xrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cjchen View Post
    Any chance of calculator for certain sections like outland portal levels and advanced trials levels?
    Is that it?https://hcharge.tk/Instances
    Promote Arcane Sapper to P+2? Who has more HP, Admiral or Iron Hoof? Answers here: Stats calculator

Updates 2021-01-15

Promote Arcane Sapper to P+2? Who has more HP, Admiral or Iron Hoof? Answers here: Stats calculator

Updates 2021-02-28

Do you think I'm a bad player if I need a program in any game that will help me in the gameplay. Maybe I don't need to play games.( I just can't cope with the difficulties that arise in all games, even in the most elementary ones, I can't. I decided to play the royal battle of fall guys, but even there I had problems, of course, I was able to solve them when I downloaded the program from fall guys hacks to my computer, which helps to play well even if there are no skills for this. So do you think I should continue playing games if I can't play them on my own? Your opinion is very important.