Thread: Accidentally sold soul stones

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Accidentally sold soul stones

Hello Betty. This morning I was selling my +5 soul stones when I accidentally sold my soul stones for emporial executioner

Channel 46 Kelos

Name gorelacks

Account Id 5946602

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We've returned the Soul Stones to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Accidently Sold Soul Stones

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've returned the Soul Stones to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hello Betty,

I have also accidently sold my soul stones, but it was for my ShadowLeaf. I had 127 and I sold 124 of them as I was selling my grey items and then thought I switched to my green ones and I selected max but was going to keep 3 items of my green and before I knew it the items being sold were not of my green item but were my ShadowLeaf. Unreal. Take the gold coins back please and reimburse those soul stones. Thank you.

Viral-Legacy
    Account 12125541

Quote Originally Posted by Viral-Legacy View Post
    Hello Betty,

I have also accidently sold my soul stones, but it was for my ShadowLeaf. I had 127 and I sold 124 of them as I was selling my grey items and then thought I switched to my green ones and I selected max but was going to keep 3 items of my green and before I knew it the items being sold were not of my green item but were my ShadowLeaf. Unreal. Take the gold coins back please and reimburse those soul stones. Thank you.

Viral-Legacy
    Account 12125541
    Dear leader,

We have checked your logs but found no log recording ShadowLeaf stones sold.

Best Regards

Betty

Betty,

My log shows no record? Does it show any of my items being sold? How can that be possible? I sold them last night. 124 of them to be exact. Did I not provide the right information to investigate? I'm not trying to deceive uCool. I know what happened. What do I need to do to have this fixed? I look forward to your response.

Dear leader,

Best Regards

Betty
    Not sure if this will help but I occurred between 10:50pm-11:00pm Central Standard Time. I play the game on an iPhone. I cannot believe there is no log of this happening. Seriously.

Accidentally Sold ShadowLeaf Soul Stones

Dear leader,

Best Regards

Betty
    Betty,

I am following up on my issue with my ShadowLeaf soul stones I sold by accident on September 09, 2015. I don't know if this helps, but my server is 80 Urtock, my user is Viral-Legacy, my account is 12125541, and I am a level 86 VIP 10. I have no idea how you claim there is no log history of any such occurrence, but I would like some assistance in retrieving my soul stones. The time of the issue occurred is estimated to be between 10:50 pm-11:00 pm Central Standard Time. I sold 124 stones values at 4000 each, so gold coins received totaled 496,000, which needs to be reduced when my stones are returned. A status update on this situation is greatly appreciated.

Betty,

I am following up on my issue with my ShadowLeaf soul stones I sold by accident on September 09, 2015. I don't know if this helps, but my server is 80 Urtock, my user is Viral-Legacy, my account is 12125541, and I am a level 86 VIP 10. I have no idea how you claim there is no log history of any such occurrence, but I would like some assistance in retrieving my soul stones. The time of the issue occurred is estimated to be between 10:50 pm-11:00 pm Central Standard Time. I sold 124 stones values at 4000 each, so gold coins received totaled 496,000, which needs to be reduced when my stones are returned. A status update on this situation is greatly appreciated.
    Dear Leader
    We are sorry that we just don't see any ShadowLeaf Soul Stones selling game logs in your account for the past few days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    We are sorry that we just don't see any ShadowLeaf Soul Stones selling game logs in your account for the past few days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty,

You cannot be serious.

So, basically you're implying that I am fabricating a story of accidentally selling ShadowLeaf soul stones, because I have no idea how you cannot find any history of them being sold, when in fact they were sold.

Does uCool pick and choose what can be seen in my log, because I am sure they won't have a problem finding the money I have given them throughout my time playing the game.

I am asking for help, just like my fellow peers have asked for help that have faced similar situations. I'm not misleading anyone here and I find it ridiculous that you have no history of my soul stones being sold. Well, they went somewhere, because they aren't in my inventory anymore and magically I got 496k more gold coins.

Betty,

You cannot be serious.

So, basically you're implying that I am fabricating a story of accidentally selling ShadowLeaf soul stones, because I have no idea how you cannot find any history of them being sold, when in fact they were sold.

Does uCool pick and choose what can be seen in my log, because I am sure they won't have a problem finding the money I have given them throughout my time playing the game.

I am asking for help, just like my fellow peers have asked for help that have faced similar situations. I'm not misleading anyone here and I find it ridiculous that you have no history of my soul stones being sold. Well, they went somewhere, because they aren't in my inventory anymore and magically I got 496k more gold coins.
    Betty,

The issue has been resolved, but thank you for your time and looking into the matter.

Betty,

You cannot be serious.

Dear leader,

Stones have been returned to your inventory. As the logs for your selling stones yesterday were not generated for checking immediately, we didn't find them. Hope your understanding.

Best Regards

Betty