Thread: Manipulator, possibly an error in her Aura skill.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Manipulator, possibly an error in her Aura skill.

Manipulator's Aura boost of Magic Crit is essentially the same as Imperial Executioner's passive Magic Crit Boost (4th skill), except it's an Aura. Why in the world is an Aura boost all of a sudden equal to a single solo passive boost? The production team doesn't think this is kind of ridiculous?

At level 93, skill level 53:
    Imperial Executioner Uncanny Edge: +282 Magic Crit to himself.
    Manipulator Mysterious Aid: +279 Magic Crit to whole team

Every passive boost of the same stat for every other hero is significantly higher than that of the aura boost stat, what makes Manipulator special that her aura is so insanely high? I would like the Production Team to carefully consider and justify why this maybe the case.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear leader,

Thank you for your suggestion which help us a lot to improve the game. We're actively reading into your words and making note of suggestions offered to make this game more playable. We will evaluate your suggestion and make necessary adjustments to this hero's skill.

Best Regards

Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
    Manipulator's Aura boost of Magic Crit is essentially the same as Imperial Executioner's passive Magic Crit Boost (4th skill), except it's an Aura. Why in the world is an Aura boost all of a sudden equal to a single solo passive boost? The production team doesn't think this is kind of ridiculous?

Every passive boost of the same stat for every other hero is significantly higher than that of the aura boost stat, what makes Manipulator special that her aura is so insanely high? I would like the Production Team to carefully consider and justify why this maybe the case.
    Says the guy who thinks SQ is not overpowered.

Betty please keep it as it is. We also need some overpowered free heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannon View Post

Dear Leader
    Imperial Executioner is hero who can deal massive burst damage while Manipulator is a crowd control hero. So it's not fair to just compare two skills.

Best Regards
    Betty

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Imperial Executioner is hero who can deal massive burst damage while Manipulator is a crowd control hero. So it's not fair to just compare two skills.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, exactly right. Manipulator is a crowd control hero, yet she offers boosting similar to a massive burst hero not to 1 hero but to WHOLE TEAM.

What Kannon states is her 4th skill do not match her CC hero status and needs to tweak down.

Tweak manipulator skill to 50% to 70% its current value fits her role better.

Quote Originally Posted by wnforce083 View Post
    Betty, exactly right. Manipulator is a crowd control hero, yet she offers boosting similar to a massive burst hero not to 1 hero but to WHOLE TEAM.

What Kannon states is her 4th skill do not match her CC hero status and needs to tweak down.

Tweak manipulator skill to 50% to 70% its current value fits her role better.
    Dear Leader
    I will let our production team know. Thanks.
    From my point of view, a crowd control hero also means that she's a support hero. I think it's ok to offer the amount of Crit boost to all the team. And the numbers come from Hundreds or even a thousand fights and tweaks. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thanks for getting back Betty,

Manipualtor's ultimate has nearly the same base damage as Succubus's ultimate, her's directional and manipulator's is full screen, plus the Stun that comes with it and additional damage. Does she even qualify as a support hero? She's apparently more than that.

Granted I have yet to be able to test her out. I sincerely hope that she's not broken.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    double post :/
    Last edited by Queeg; 09-10-2015 at 09:57 AM. Reason: double post

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Speaking of Manipulator, but unrelated to original post, would you mind looking at her in-game avatar animations?
    Several of them (found at least three) show a disconnected forearm/glove in her elbow and turned by 180. Really a freakshow.

example:

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    There also seems to be a bug with Manipulator's Mark of Fate, when she applies the mark on a hero other than the tank the opposing team walks right past the Tank and attacks the marked hero.

I am all for forcing the enemy to attack the Hero with the most HP but not if it allows the opposing team to by pass my Tank.

Please advise

Thanks
    Everyday above ground is a good day!

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Actually, white Buddha that's probably intended by design. Misdirect damage to let your tank live a little longer. It has the side effect of making enemy ninja walk a circle.

Making enemies walk pass tank may not be so bad, it gives your team addional energy when your tank is probably in danger. In time, you will start your ultimates first while wasting enemy turn. This works well with LE from my testing.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    that's a possibility, i just wondered if it was by design or a glitch.
    Everyday above ground is a good day!

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by White Buddha View Post
    That's how it should work. If they are out of range from the target, then they walk forward to be in range.

Quote Originally Posted by Queeg View Post
    Speaking of Manipulator, but unrelated to original post, would you mind looking at her in-game avatar animations?
    Several of them (found at least three) show a disconnected forearm/glove in her elbow and turned by 180. Really a freakshow.

example:
    Dear Leader
    We've reported the issue to our production team and artists. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by White Buddha View Post
    Dear Leader
    It's working as intended. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty