Thread: disease bringer - P4 or higher ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar

disease bringer - P4 or higher ?

At P4 he has very nicely increased healing but on the other hand my guildmate says that more stats give higher cast rate - can anyone confirm this ?

Is P4 diB viable in portals or higher upgraded is needed ? (as in terms of survability)
    Keep on walking.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    5* P4 6/6 is enough for Robot6, phoenix6 and rageblood6. Increase healing does what it says, increases the healing amount by x%. It does not affect cast rate.

What I meant with "higher stats" was higher INT/AGI/STR. Heard that one of those increases cast rate.
    Keep on walking.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by DelhiWalkers View Post
    What I meant with "higher stats" was higher INT/AGI/STR. Heard that one of those increases cast rate.
    Higher cast rate as in higher casting frequency? No, att/casting speed are fixed unless boosted by support skills (TS/mac purple). Some skills (NA ult) has built in enhanced att speed.

At P4 he has very nicely increased healing but on the other hand my guildmate says that more stats give higher cast rate - can anyone confirm this ?

Is P4 diB viable in portals or higher upgraded is needed ? (as in terms of survability)
    at full P4 is enough for portals, but at o+1 (even without o+1 items) he gets a +5 skill level that works wonders. If you plan to use only for portals surely a p4 6/6 is enough.

I dont think agi, str and int affect the frequency of how skills are used however there are skills that increase attack speed and cast speed like commando's inspiration buff, ultimate of troll and machinist 4th skill.

I was thinking the same, that those attributes are fixed if not changed by specific skill but not by INT/STR/AGI.
    Thanks for vouches.
    Keep on walking.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Stats have no effect on cast times. I will say tho that I prolly would not be able to comfortably finish hard crusade every day without having him as o+1.