Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi! Need some help on stormlord.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Hi! Need some help on stormlord.

Hello! I have not found useful information with the search tool, so I will ask.

I got stormlord early in the game in gold chests. And I think he is pretty good, although my main team for now is almost only magic dmg (Dward - Phoenyx - OC - succ- stormlord), I got FD yesterday (I'm level 47) and I was wondering if I should put him in my team instead of Stormlord.

Also, is stormlord good at higher levels? He has more magic power than succ, but succ does more dmg...

And, now that I have FD should 5* him or go for CW as soon as I have Grand Arena?

Thanks for reading

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelov View Post
    Hello! I have not found useful information with the search tool, so I will ask.

I got stormlord early in the game in gold chests. And I think he is pretty good, although my main team for now is almost only magic dmg (Dward - Phoenyx - OC - succ- stormlord), I got FD yesterday (I'm level 47) and I was wondering if I should put him in my team instead of Stormlord.

Also, is stormlord good at higher levels? He has more magic power than succ, but succ does more dmg...

And, now that I have FD should 5* him or go for CW as soon as I have Grand Arena?

Thanks for reading
    When you unlock GA go for DM 3*,FD 4*,EB 3*,FD 5*,EB 4*...

It's good that you have Succ at your level. Keep using her.
    You should invest in Commando and replace Stormlord for her.
    Better too late than too early

Quote Originally Posted by ViorelTM View Post
    When you unlock GA go for DM 3*,FD 4*,EB 3*,FD 5*,EB 4*...

It's good that you have Succ at your level. Keep using her.
    You should invest in Commando and replace Stormlord for her.
    Good advice thank you !

Going for DM first will make crusade easier. For what i've read so far FD is better than CW at higher levels, EB does insane dmg even without ult.
    For now i am investing in 3* dwarf so I can have good tanks. I already have phoenys 3* so I'll go for Commando now. But also, once I replace commando with stormlord, where do I fit FD in? Or just situational ? Like, depending on the fight swap succ with FD or FD with phoenyx ...

Thanks again !

Good advice thank you !

Going for DM first will make crusade easier. For what i've read so far FD is better than CW at higher levels, EB does insane dmg even without ult.
    For now i am investing in 3* dwarf so I can have good tanks. I already have phoenys 3* so I'll go for Commando now. But also, once I replace commando with stormlord, where do I fit FD in? Or just situational ? Like, depending on the fight swap succ with FD or FD with phoenyx ...

Thanks again !
    Succ is more weak with every level you advance but she is a beast until 60-65.
    Phoenix is great you still can use her a long time from now on...you should make her 5* -when she get more HP she deals more dmg.
    FD needs some support from Commando or better Shadowleaf but this is for a GA team and you will have time for GA.
    For now until later make a team with Dwarf-FD-Phoenix-Succ-Commando until you have enough resources for the rest. Commando is good enough at 3 stars,Phoenix and Dwarf should be your priorities in Crusade Shop.

Succ is more weak with every level you advance but she is a beast until 60-65.
    Phoenix is great you still can use her a long time from now on...you should make her 5* -when she get more HP she deals more dmg.
    FD needs some support from Commando or better Shadowleaf but this is for a GA team and you will have time for GA.
    For now until later make a team with Dwarf-FD-Phoenix-Succ-Commando until you have enough resources for the rest. Commando is good enough at 3 stars,Phoenix and Dwarf should be your priorities in Crusade Shop.
    As soons as I have commando on 3* I'll go for them, which I already have at 3 and almost 3*. I'm slowly farming Shadowleaf. And that seems like a good team, Dwarf's tankyness allows FD to maximize his dmg output. But what about Old Curse?

As soons as I have commando on 3* I'll go for them, which I already have at 3 and almost 3*. I'm slowly farming Shadowleaf. And that seems like a good team, Dwarf's tankyness allows FD to maximize his dmg output. But what about Old Curse?
    OC is very good you should go for him in Arena Shop and can be a replace for Succ as soon as you have him at 4*. After OC to 4* you can invest in Drunken Master a.k.a Panda-they are the only heroes you need until later. Deathknight is good but only if you have luck in Crusade Drop -don't invest in him,Death Mage will be your star in Crusade

OC is very good you should go for him in Arena Shop and can be a replace for Succ as soon as you have him at 4*. After OC to 4* you can invest in Drunken Master a.k.a Panda-they are the only heroes you need until later. Deathknight is good but only if you have luck in Crusade Drop -don't invest in him,Death Mage will be your star in Crusade
    I'm already going for OC 3*. And Drunken master is pretty good, and pretty underrated. But I also see Hidden needle pretty good... But yeah, I want Drunken Master, beast at guild raids and many Outland portals etc..

I'm already going for OC 3*. And Drunken master is pretty good, and pretty underrated. But I also see Hidden needle pretty good... But yeah, I want Drunken Master, beast at guild raids and many Outland portals etc..
    Hidden Needle and Death Bringer are veru good heroes but for later levels,trust me.
    As for the guild raids Ninja Assasin is the beast

Hidden Needle and Death Bringer are veru good heroes but for later levels,trust me.
    As for the guild raids Ninja Assasin is the beast
    I'm already at 15 soulstones for NA. I'll go for DB after him I think.

Banned Contributor Level 8
    And I think he is pretty good

you're wrong. he is useless hero, now he is good for you bcse he is 3 star hero

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    When i got my panda 5 stars i remember i reached rank 7 that was around 80tl or smth he was my favourite hero since now when i replaced him with ck tl89 but panda is good for raged blood and phoenix portal too , also panda counter phoenix arena teams always ult sec after phoenix ult and he stop hes ulty dmg rly panda is great hero if h can make him 5 stars asap he will make ur arena alot easy his dmg is great hes tanky he have so much cc and he kinda counter psy teams chz his drunken haze skill aka dodge for yall chikas , for phoenix i never liked him hes easyto counter cw counter him hard , panda counter him any champ with silence counter him so he become useless ,commando is another hero i dont like but its my personal opinion , many ppl hated me for that but i still would say there is much better supports than comanndo, glhf gg wp chikas

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Stone minded russian.
    Sigh

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    The only purpose I see for stormlord is against LE (L) so that he is thrown at the back. But I can't say it will always work cause I don't have stormlord.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Panda:
    Guild raids, there are much better options (Cloud walker, ninja assassin).
    Portal, if you invest in wizard doctor you can forget about him.
    Arena, his usage drops beyond level 85, his orange gear is offensive which is bad for a tank.

Death Knight:
    Useless hero, any meat-bag tank is better (iron hoof, crossed knight, shallows keeper).

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by freezingpoint View Post
    The only purpose I see for stormlord is against LE (L) so that he is thrown at the back. But I can't say it will always work cause I don't have stormlord.
    Well I don't see many teams that main LE for defense so ...