Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerf Scorpion queen

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It is definitely mostly a new server problem. Players in older servers have already put in so much $$ in the game, that they may not be keen to keep themselves 'occupied' with new VIP11 heroes. But I must concur that SQ needs a relook (PS: I have her as well). She is also not that expensive to gear up to O+2 versus other mages, no reason why she should stand out from the rest in terms of performance.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Now I never mind (maybe I did mind when I first played this game but not now) asking nerf a hero if he/she is released to public (i.e. non-VIP hero - SQ is not yet but let wait a couple months to see what happen). The best way to counter a hero is having him/her in your team. Let say you can't fight against a hero, use that one to fight against himself/herself.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I made a thread on this in issue's section..In it I asked not for a hard nerf, but further testing and tweaking for better balancing..particularly her third skill..If your not seeing her in ur top arena teams on ur server, it's bc it's a fluke for w/e reason. You'd be foolish not to use her if u have her. Even if u lock her down, and kill her, she will still take a large bite out of your team before she dies, and does more dmg then any other hero in your team by a large margin(even through CC!) Betty, said she passed it to development team for further review, so here's hopin for some balancing

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I don't mind her high damage but making her immune to cc and stuns is so cheat.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	7450

You guys need to stop looking at damage meters as if it really meant anything. Here's an example, I have specially prepared a low DPS team to make it look like it did a lot of damage. Nerf tree and turtle DPS? No! SQ shows up high in meters because her poison hits hard on clones and faster than other heroes.

Look instead at her weakness. Low HP, low armor, her 3rd skill is useless against single hit nukes and commander. Stop using machinist if you haven't already.

she killed my vs at full health even when she was standing 3rd in my line and i had already stunned her with comm and petrified her and killed her before she recovered from it. so yes she just stands there and does damage immune to any cc and stuns. i don't mind about her high damage but if she's still doing high damage while being stunned and cc what's the point?

Don't use VS vs SQ. SQ's only real source of DPS is a defensive mechanism, as her HP chips away slowly she will poison a lot. Vs also has low HP. In fact, SQ was designed to counter Vegenance Needle teams. The idea is to not kill her slowly.

You can say the same thing with EB vs CW or Tree. EB can gain infinite Hp just by his normal skill, and even if he dies he can regen life back just by standing there. The whole point of SQ is for her to stand there and stay alive. Her other offensive abilities are inferior to many heroes like IE, Ember Star, Succubus, etc.

As many have already mentioned, soul Hunter is a great counter to SQ. Soul Hunter's ultimate is like a homing missile to SQ, as he automatically nukes the lowest HP hero. Plus he heals your team 8k Hp every couple of seconds, negating a lot of Poison splash.

I meant to say VS has low Magic Resist. In fact, one shot from Wind Master can likely wipe her out if she isn't full health.

i was referring to crusade where even when someone puts her as tank cc plus stun and killing her before she recovers from cc she still could kill my vs. eb's initial damage isn't even that high compared to sq and he does get stunned and cc'd unlike sq which only the picture shows her being stunned and she magically attacked me while being cc'd. eb in front is also much easier to kill than sq in front in fact any hero that's not tank in front would be much easier to kill than her. but yeah i won't be using vs and needle against her in normal battles thanks for the heads up

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    My friend high vip needs more than one attack to fight

turtle sq ninja witch deathb

Its way damn op, and where is witch ?
    Its suppose released alrdy

New Comers
    +1
    Her damage is excessively high

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    They really do need to change her level of attack it's so ridiculous!! Everyone on my server in top 20 use her and they can't be beat by anyone not willing to spend to VIP 11.

there is no strategy involved people will just put her in and she will stand there and kill everyone. do people really feel satisfied using a broken hero and top the rankings?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    there is no strategy involved people will just put her in and she will stand there and kill everyone. do people really feel satisfied using a broken hero and top the rankings?
    Deathgore does the same to anything without dodge. The only thing scorpion queen is doing is changing the meta heroes because she wrecks most of them, resulting in more variety. She seems OP because people insist on using the wrong setups against her, but she's far from OP.

Also remember that horrible cheese setup with EB / Vanguard ? Where's the petition to get those nerfed?
    Oh wait that's right. People adapted and found ways to counter it. The same will happen with SQ. No nerf needed. Carry on.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriel View Post
    Deathgore does the same to anything without dodge. The only thing scorpion queen is doing is changing the meta heroes because she wrecks most of them, resulting in more variety. She seems OP because people insist on using the wrong setups against her, but she's far from OP.

Also remember that horrible cheese setup with EB / Vanguard ? Where's the petition to get those nerfed?
    Oh wait that's right. People adapted and found ways to counter it. The same will happen with SQ. No nerf needed. Carry on.
    Nah you're just a SQ abuser. People who want her the way she is are the ones enjoying easy wins in offense.

Before you say nonesense things try to look at DG 3rd skill first and SQ. The damage on the skill alone is doubled. SQ skill also slows anyone it hits.