Thread: Have a couple of questions regarding heroes for guild shop.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Have a couple of questions regarding heroes for guild shop.

Hi, I have been reading some old posts with the search function, but didnt really get what I wanted.

So, i'm lvl 45, new server, and since mystic is almost impossible to get to 3+ stars, I was wondering if I should get Lunar Guardian (or something else from the Guild Shop).

I've read that LG gets weaker at lvl 72 or so, and she is not really useful at crusade nor guild raids. I've had Arcane Sapper in other server at 3* and he was pretty good. Now I dont really know what should I go for.

I'm thinking of Disease Bringer, Ninja Assassin, Arcane Sapper or just go for 5* for Shallows Keeper.

For what I have read, NA is good at guild raids, but DB would be really good for crusade en arena(?)...

Would like some advice!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Ninja Assassin is a must. Best score in raids, and a beast in arena at higher levels. Almost every team is using him on my server.
    Lunar guardian is an "Okay" hero at 90+.
    Disease bringer is needed for 2 outland portals and he is useful in arena and in crusade.
    Arcane Sapper and Shallows keeper can be promoted to 5* from bronze chest alone.

My advice, go for disease bringer first, then ninja second. Forget about sapper and shallows keeper for the moment

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nader View Post
    Disease bringer is needed for 2 outland portals and he is useful in arena and in crusade.
    Correction - he is useful in 2 portals, not needed.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by angelov View Post
    Hi, I have been reading some old posts with the search function, but didnt really get what I wanted.

So, i'm lvl 45, new server, and since mystic is almost impossible to get to 3+ stars, I was wondering if I should get Lunar Guardian (or something else from the Guild Shop).

I've read that LG gets weaker at lvl 72 or so, and she is not really useful at crusade nor guild raids. I've had Arcane Sapper in other server at 3* and he was pretty good. Now I dont really know what should I go for.

I'm thinking of Disease Bringer, Ninja Assassin, Arcane Sapper or just go for 5* for Shallows Keeper.

For what I have read, NA is good at guild raids, but DB would be really good for crusade en arena(?)...

Would like some advice!
    NA, AS and DB are great heroes to have

NA is the king of raids, is also great for Arena, Phoenix Portal, Physical Trial, Exp and Gold rifft and some normal/elite stages (also in Crusade).

AS is great on a few guild raids, very useful on some normal/Elite stages, is awesome in arena till 87+, then fades a bit. Still useful on some setups but not a "must". (I was able to sneak into top10 almost daily with a sapper team till 89, at 90 my success rate dropped a lot).

DB is good also in a bunch of places, great on crusade, on Spearman and Robot portal, I also use it on Physical Trial and Exp Rifft, not so good in arena but works in some setups (definitely not an Arena Hero)

SK is a great tank, one of the best after 90, but till 90 and Legendary, Panda or War Chief are better options, AS/NA/DB will be more useful now.

LG fades a bit after 72, as she don't do enough damage and gives too much energy to opponnet (at orange is not bad but needs specific setups to work, paired with Sapper and maybe Commando or VS to bypass tank and kill mid-lines as a sample).

For me, best options are clearly NA/AS/DB, I think NA is a great first option, as you'll do more points on raids -> you'll get more coins for heroes and also can use NA on Arena

Between DB and Sapper I started with AS but surely others will have other options, both Sapper and DB are great, up to you. I did Sapper first, maybe I lost a few fragments by not having DB but surely couldn't rank so high in arena without it, so for me was a good decision.

Ninja Assassin is a must. Best score in raids, and a beast in arena at higher levels. Almost every team is using him on my server.
    Lunar guardian is an "Okay" hero at 90+.
    Arcane Sapper and Shallows keeper can be promoted to 5* from bronze chest alone.

My advice, go for disease bringer first, then ninja second. Forget about sapper and shallows keeper for the moment
    My problems is also the team needed for DB to work (healer team etc...), that's a big problem. For now I think I have a pretty decent setup for Outland Portal, as I have many heroes that deal DMG over time (brute, succ, OC, poisoned one... ), flying heroes... although I dont have many heroes for Spearman's portal.

So, for now I guess NA would be very useful for me because I havent had the luck to get good Attack Dmg DPS heroes (my team is storm lord, scc, OC, phoenix and dwarf warrior, although I also have PO...). And also I would like to excel at raid.

Really helpful advice. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pepeda View Post
    NA, AS and DB are great heroes to have

NA is the king of raids, is also great for Arena, Phoenix Portal, Physical Trial, Exp and Gold rifft and some normal/elite stages (also in Crusade).

AS is great on a few guild raids, very useful on some normal/Elite stages, is awesome in arena till 87+, then fades a bit. Still useful on some setups but not a "must". (I was able to sneak into top10 almost daily with a sapper team till 89, at 90 my success rate dropped a lot).

DB is good also in a bunch of places, great on crusade, on Spearman and Robot portal, I also use it on Physical Trial and Exp Rifft, not so good in arena but works in some setups (definitely not an Arena Hero)

SK is a great tank, one of the best after 90, but till 90 and Legendary, Panda or War Chief are better options, AS/NA/DB will be more useful now.

LG fades a bit after 72, as she don't do enough damage and gives too much energy to opponnet (at orange is not bad but needs specific setups to work, paired with Sapper and maybe Commando or VS to bypass tank and kill mid-lines as a sample).

For me, best options are clearly NA/AS/DB, I think NA is a great first option, as you'll do more points on raids -> you'll get more coins for heroes and also can use NA on Arena

Between DB and Sapper I started with AS but surely others will have other options, both Sapper and DB are great, up to you. I did Sapper first, maybe I lost a few fragments by not having DB but surely couldn't rank so high in arena without it, so for me was a good decision.
    I've had panda in my first server, and I loved him, huge HP pool, nice DMG and utility. But underrated heroe. I would really like to go for him in arena, but for now I will focus on 4* OC (I also would like to get Hidden Needle).

I guess I'll go for NA, as he is similar to AS (back line Attack Dmg dealer), and he is better in later levels and of course raids.

Also I'm aiming for Dward 4-5*, phoenis 4-5* and commando 4-5* from crusade.
    OC in arena for now. And when I get to Grand Arena I would go for FD or CW.

Thanks for the response and advice

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by angelov View Post
    My problems is also the team needed for DB to work (healer team etc...), that's a big problem. For now I think I have a pretty decent setup for Outland Portal, as I have many heroes that deal DMG over time (brute, succ, OC, poisoned one... ), flying heroes... although I dont have many heroes for Spearman's portal.

So, for now I guess NA would be very useful for me because I havent had the luck to get good Attack Dmg DPS heroes (my team is storm lord, scc, OC, phoenix and dwarf warrior, although I also have PO...). And also I would like to excel at raid.

Really helpful advice. Thank you
    Welcome angelov, NA is excellent. He can do over 1 million damage in raid alone.
    In the arena try to avoid magic teams for now because NA has low magic resistance. At higher levels magic teams wont be much of a problem.

Welcome angelov, NA is excellent. He can do over 1 million damage in raid alone.
    In the arena try to avoid magic teams for now because NA has low magic resistance. At higher levels magic teams wont be much of a problem.
    Thanks again. I prefer NA for now bacause I have a strong guild with pople at higher lvls than me and I would like to get a bit ahead in terms of dmg.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    You can get Mystic from bronze chests. Don't spend coin on him.

What's fun about this game is that there really isn't a single way to do anything, and you can change teams for each scenario you face. There are the crappy few who aren't used at all, but there are quite a few that can be used in arena/crusade depending on the situation.

You will see that in crusade that there are a lot of phoenix teams at your level. The solution is getting an Arcane Sapper to turn the bird the other way. Not to mention I lacked back of opponent line damage.