Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 468

Thread: восстановить акаунт

  1. #61
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please try log in the Game Center with your Apple ID or login Google Plus, and then switch to your server and see if it works first.
    If it doesn't, please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the following information to retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.
    Old Account ID(Or In-game name/Old Server):
    New Account ID(Old Server):

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Аккаунта Google + не зарегистрировано, аккаунт play market не помню, так-как на момент регистрации в игре, play market у меня не работал( были удалены приложения связанные с работой play market). ID нового аккаунта- 25290250, сервер- 182, ник- NickName, новый google аккаунт- dmitriybraga@mail.ru, доступ к аккаунту потерял вчера. ID старого аккаунта к сожалению не помню, но помню все достижения которые у меня были на этом аккаунте.

  2. #62
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    4
    При входе случайно загрузил старого персонажа
    Apple ID: killerok5d@mail.ru
    ID: Не помню
    Name: Banan
    VIP: 4
    Level: 76
    Server: 133
    New Account ID: 24323739
    New Account Name: NickName
    New Account Level:1

  3. #63
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,341
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by banana View Post
    При входе случайно загрузил старого персонажа
    Apple ID: killerok5d@mail.ru
    ID: Не помню
    Name: Banan
    VIP: 4
    Level: 76
    Server: 133
    New Account ID: 24323739
    New Account Name: NickName
    New Account Level:1
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #64
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    4
    Hello! Accidentally deleted an account in Google play. Is it possible to voosstanovit previous results and account as if google play zeroed level , Account recovery did not help. Upon entering the game I can not go under your account . Nick Sanchez202 account server 89 , vip 7 ,level 85, id do not remember .

  5. #65
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,341
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra202 View Post
    Hello! Accidentally deleted an account in Google play. Is it possible to voosstanovit previous results and account as if google play zeroed level , Account recovery did not help. Upon entering the game I can not go under your account . Nick Sanchez202 account server 89 , vip 7 ,level 85, id do not remember .
    Dear Leader
    Your Google+ account is mainly used to retrieve your Heroes Charge account on your android devices. Do you have troubles in logging in your Heroes Charge account now please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #66
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Your Google+ account is mainly used to retrieve your Heroes Charge account on your android devices. Do you have troubles in logging in your Heroes Charge account now please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    На одном устройстве используется два аккаунта с разной почтой, под один аккаунт заходит без проблем, а на второй не переключается вообще. Звонили в поддержку Google+, нам ответили что ошибка идет с вашей стороны, так как остальные приложения работают нормально. Возможно ли восстановить аккаунт с теми же достижениями что и были? Nick Sanchez202 account server 89 , vip 7 ,level 85, id do not remember .

  7. #67
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,341
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra202 View Post
    На одном устройстве используется два аккаунта с разной почтой, под один аккаунт заходит без проблем, а на второй не переключается вообще. Звонили в поддержку Google+, нам ответили что ошибка идет с вашей стороны, так как остальные приложения работают нормально. Возможно ли восстановить аккаунт с теми же достижениями что и были? Nick Sanchez202 account server 89 , vip 7 ,level 85, id do not remember .
    Dear Leader
    Since you play on server 89 that please give us an account id that is on the same server. And then we can retrieve your account. And you can only have one account on one device. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #68
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Since you play on server 89 that please give us an account id that is on the same server. And then we can retrieve your account. And you can only have one account on one device. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

    id аккаунта 16724037

  9. #69
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,341
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra202 View Post
    id аккаунта 16724037
    Dear Leader
    It's the same account with Sanchez202. We need the account which you would like to login so that we can help retrieve your other account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #70
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    4
    I have a problem with acc:my acc not connected with Game Center and don't allow me to buy vip
    What do I do?server 91 [BM]Spartak id 13610964,pls help

  11. #71
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,341
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartak173 View Post
    I have a problem with acc:my acc not connected with Game Center and don't allow me to buy vip
    What do I do?server 91 [BM]Spartak id 13610964,pls help
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your device model and operation system version to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #72
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    4
    iOS ipad2.

  13. #73
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,341
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Please update the iOS to the latest version and then you will be able to link the Heroes Charge account. Btw, have you created and logged in your Apple ID please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #74
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    4
    If I couldn't update iOS?(((jailbreake
    If I delete it,I delete my progress((
    (I don't understand about Apple ID)

  15. #75
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    4
    Maybe I can create acc on android and you'll change them?or smth other?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •