Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 472

Thread: восстановить акаунт

  1. #16
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,194
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Евгений1987 View Post
    Amory это точно это имя!
    Dear leader,
    Amory or Amori?
    Best regards,
    Betty

  2. #17
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,194
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimett42rus View Post
    Добрый день, сбились настройки на планшете и потерял весь игровой прогресс.. Не помню сервер и id помню только ник и уровень.. Все заходы в игры были с одного моего ip адреса.. Как восстановить??
    Dear leader,
    Can you remember your player ID, if not, please tell us your player name, server id, guild, VIP level and everything else that you can remember about your lost account.
    Thank you for playing Heroes Charge.
    Best regards,
    Betty

  3. #18
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    185
    Rep Power
    0
    is it possible to delete some ones account with out authorization? i have seen alot of people post delete my account and actually get done. is there a verify that your account will be deleted email?

  4. #19
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,194
    Rep Power
    10
    is it possible to delete some ones account with out authorization? i have seen alot of people post delete my account and actually get done. is there a verify that your account will be deleted email?

    ==>
    Dear leader
    When you want to delete some servers that you want to migrate to, please contact us first, thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 02-13-2016 at 01:13 AM. Reason: edit needed

  5. #20
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    is it possible to delete some ones account with out authorization? i have seen alot of people post delete my account and actually get done. is there a verify that your account will be deleted email?

    ==>
    Dear leader
    When you want to delete some servers that you want to migrate to, please contact us first, thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Betty
    ничего не понял =(

  6. #21
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,194
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimett42rus View Post
    Добрый день, сбились настройки на планшете и потерял весь игровой прогресс.. Не помню сервер и id помню только ник и уровень.. Все заходы в игры были с одного моего ip адреса.. Как восстановить??
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us the player's in-game name to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #22
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    4
    Добрый день! Помогите привязать аккаунт к play geme. Ник в игре Bogdan 165 сервер 64 уровень!

  8. #23
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,194
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Евгений1987 View Post
    Добрый день! Помогите привязать аккаунт к play geme. Ник в игре Bogdan 165 сервер 64 уровень!
    Dear Leader
    You were playing on server 165. Please create a new account on the server and give us the new account id. And then we can help retrieve your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #24
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    4
    добрый день, при установке на компьютер, случайно игру обнулил. можно ли восстановить старый аккаунт? имяizzzau? сервер:110126506, гильдия:ENVI, 91 уровень

  10. #25
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    4
    Добрый день , не давно начал играть с компьютера. Аккаунт не был привязан к Google+. Случайно обнулил игру,возможно ли восстановить аккаунт ? Имя: Mitya,уровень : 31,VIP 3, Сервер 179 - The Shadow.

  11. #26
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    4
    Здравствуйте. У меня есть один аккаунт WERTY vip3 82 лвл (гильдия отрекшиеся) сервер 72, электронная почта k.chechin1986@gmail.com.
    Два дня назад пытался зайти с другого ПК, под этим же электронным адресом, он не прогрузил игру с 82 лвл, а начал заново. Сегодня попытался зайти в игру с ПК с которого играл, и заметил что 82 лвл а 1лвл. Пожалуйста, помогите мне.Могу ли я восстановить 82лвл и как это возможно?
    С уважением
    Константин.

  12. #27
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,194
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by wertybeast View Post
    Здравствуйте. У меня есть один аккаунт WERTY vip3 82 лвл (гильдия отрекшиеся) сервер 72, электронная почта k.chechin1986@gmail.com.
    Два дня назад пытался зайти с другого ПК, под этим же электронным адресом, он не прогрузил игру с 82 лвл, а начал заново. Сегодня попытался зайти в игру с ПК с которого играл, и заметил что 82 лвл а 1лвл. Пожалуйста, помогите мне.Могу ли я восстановить 82лвл и как это возможно?
    С уважением
    Константин.
    Dear Leader
    Do you mean that your lv82 account turned into a level 1 one please? Please swith to your old server and then give us the level 1 account's account id on the server and then we can help you retrieve your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  13. #28
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    4
    Да стал 1 лвл, тот который появился на другом ПК.
    Id 25022223-новый, на 72 сервере.

  14. #29
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    4
    Да стал 1 лвл, тот который появился на другом ПК.
    Id 25022223-новый, на 72 сервере.

  15. #30
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Do you mean that your lv82 account turned into a level 1 one please? Please swith to your old server and then give us the level 1 account's account id on the server and then we can help you retrieve your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Да стал 1 лвл, тот который появился на другом ПК.
    Id 25022223-новый, на 72 сервере.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •