Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of September

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    No, thanks. I'd rather buy items from the crusade shop than Commander's soul stones.
    I don't see anything wrong in putting her in the guild shop.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    No, thanks. I'd rather buy items from the crusade shop than Commander's soul stones.
    I don't see anything wrong in putting her in the guild shop.
    I only use Guild Shop for item purchases now. Every other hero obtained. Currently sitting at 140k guild coins.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Good for you, I would like to get the commander to 5 stars first, then I'd use my points for items unless some other good hero got released there.
    You probably are a player from the older servers, aren't you? Or not, I just saw your signature...

they won't care if old vips quit there are always new servers opening and more new vips joining anyway.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charge99 View Post
    then u will say "you can't complain in your country, if you don't like your country then leave to another contry" ????
    it is normal if user complain, user who make this game alive,
    people who over spend to this game is one who make this game alive till now, and you say they don't have any right to complain ???
    Really? You're comparing country with a stupid game? LOL that's said enough by itself but anyway...If you don't like your country, you can't change it to be like you want it then you should leave that too, why wouldn't you? Users complain here on what exactly - not having a summoner yet?! Who cares? It's just one more character in a game, if you can't play good enough without it than you shouldn't play a game at all cause you suck! Not much news in game? Well do you all have all heroes that they put in this game at level 100, in o2? Of course you don't! Which means you always have something to do in this game if you want to...No new legendary heroes? Have you made all existing to legendary already? No, of course you haven't...no new features in game? Some people complained that it's a too much time consuming game too! So how could it be ever possible that they make everyone happy. No one can do that. As I said yes, few things should get some changes but all in all it's ok, not that much of a big deal like it sounds when you read all those posts here...like they never do a thing, like game is completely faulty and so on...game is fine, people got stuff to do in it if they want to, the fact is people get bored quickly in everything in life and this game is not much different...So it's not a developers problem that people get bored of everything, they do keep game fresh, but if you're not satisfied enough with how frequent that is than no one is holding you tied. We all look forward new features but life doesn't depend on this game and what they do with it

This thread has gone completely off topic
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Absolutely correct

Quote Originally Posted by Twintornado View Post
    this exploit is called "spending money".
    Ha! You have no idea...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by charge99 View Post
    then u will say "you can't complain in your country, if you don't like your country then leave to another contry" ????
    it is normal if user complain, user who make this game alive,
    people who over spend to this game is one who make this game alive till now, and you say they don't have any right to complain ???
    lol you`r really true gamer to compare game which for fun with real life

New Comers
    when top ranked rewards allow for mass stan buyin between vip lvl monthly pack guild admir. alone adds up to be alot. I hold on avg rank 1 to 2 A and 2-6 GA the rewards are nice i have over 5k gems and max stan buy each day with a low vip lvl.

New Comers
    So many Ppl cry about Lifes and money on Hc forms! First its not costly to win and 2nd its quite fast to comp everything in no time at all. Im low VIP able to hold top 3 spot np. and log in for low time amount, VIP gets ppl Char not seen alot but dose not buy them skill way i see it is the ppl that rank around what i do can do what ever they want as long as they know deep down my low vip pack acct beats them down. Hell to be ranked all it took was the time to hit rank one as fast as i could after server open for the first time rank rewards really.

New Comers
    Well From what i hear sword master will soon not be the only one sold i soulstone shop. Thats why i stoped at this thread looking for def. answers

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I wonder if those newcomer is Ucool staff or not? or their asslicker?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Really? You're comparing country with a stupid game? LOL that's said enough by itself but anyway...If you don't like your country, you can't change it to be like you want it then you should leave that too, why wouldn't you? Users complain here on what exactly - not having a summoner yet?! Who cares? It's just one more character in a game, if you can't play good enough without it than you shouldn't play a game at all cause you suck! Not much news in game? Well do you all have all heroes that they put in this game at level 100, in o2? Of course you don't! Which means you always have something to do in this game if you want to...No new legendary heroes? Have you made all existing to legendary already? No, of course you haven't...no new features in game? Some people complained that it's a too much time consuming game too! So how could it be ever possible that they make everyone happy. No one can do that. As I said yes, few things should get some changes but all in all it's ok, not that much of a big deal like it sounds when you read all those posts here...like they never do a thing, like game is completely faulty and so on...game is fine, people got stuff to do in it if they want to, the fact is people get bored quickly in everything in life and this game is not much different...So it's not a developers problem that people get bored of everything, they do keep game fresh, but if you're not satisfied enough with how frequent that is than no one is holding you tied. We all look forward new features but life doesn't depend on this game and what they do with it
    Most high VIP player has 6 - 10 O+2 heroes. And they also have 15-30 O+1 heroes. I have done all legendary quest. Summoner is not really significant but the problem is the game become repetitive. What we do now? Only doing daily activity, we have beat all Outland Portal. For chapter 15 and 16 boss has becoe insanely strong that can not beat easily. We also do not need too much what trial and outland portal give us now. All we need is new chalenge and way to get O+1 and O+2 equip outside of GA and Godfather. All we do now is grinding, grinding and grinding. How crazy is that?

They don't have to release summoner but they can add new legendary skill for heroes. If they afraid of lawsuit then they can add legendary skill to their own heroes. And they can also add new difficulty for Outland Portal and Trials so it can give hope to collect o+1 and o+2 equip. It will give fresh air to this game. What happen now for this 3-4 months, they only add new heroes that do not affect significantly to the game except SQ and TF, but their stone is not released yet. I know you maybe troll or Ucool asslicker, but I don't care.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    This game is already dead! Really dead, made server migration or money back and we'll forget u

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    7 not fully active people guild is on top now, wtf? Money back unotcool, or make migration between the servers! It's from February!!!!!!! Soon we'll have another February.