Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of September

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiomogie View Post
    What's so awesome about summoner that you guys want him so much
    read this:
    http://www.heroescharge-arena.com/20...moner-spoiler/

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    What they put for the last months since they released 1.9 for heroes of the month was EXACTLY what changed for those months and nothing else.

So if they put heroes of September, i would definitely think they would only add new heroes for the game, not even new legendaries.

For new servers it wont bother you so much but for older servers there is nothing left to do but robotically do dailies.

I wish they would at least release 2 legendaries per month. But at this point it seems ucool doesnt know what they are doing.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post
    Ember,
    What about Sea Nymph? Do you usually do the same things with monthly magic stone heroes for the first month after? Never paid attention this is the first one I've really wanted. Thanks.
    Bro,take my friendly advice. Look for other hero but really leave this shitty hero away. You may go for SQ if you have the posibility
    Better too late than too early

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Keep defending uCool your assholes, they don't make new contents, me and the most server want a new content. Keep wasting your money on this game, that works only for who are VIP 15. Idiots.

Banned Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by SUN View Post
    Keep defending uCool your assholes, they don't make new contents, me and the most server want a new content. Keep wasting your money on this game, that works only for who are VIP 15. Idiots.
    vip players dont want play too.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    We have lost 3 vip 13 and 1 vip 11 since 10 days ago. Please do anything for keep this games interesting.
    You can check it by yourself.
    Server 136
    Guild id: 110122231

New Comers
    Those complaining don't understand lawsuits. Ucool got a cease and desist order for anything resembling Dota legends. No summoner, no grand challenge, no legendaries for the copied heroes until that lawsuit ends.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Grignac View Post
    Those complaining don't understand lawsuits. Ucool got a cease and desist order for anything resembling Dota legends. No summoner, no grand challenge, no legendaries for the copied heroes until that lawsuit ends.
    But at least they can add legendary for their original heroes. And this is even not available. Even their stones, except lightbringer, ice spirit, dwarf warrior and crossed knight.

New Comers
    Dwarf Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Milkcalsium View Post
    I guess you are too dumb to differentiate both of them don't you?

One in crusade shop and the other in guild.

Guess you were never a VIP 11 player, cannot blame you for your stupidness.
    I think you spent too much money on this game, and no wonder you are complaining.... Haha and you call me stupid, ohh my pure vip11 hahaha

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Why do people always have something stupid to complain about? If you don't like the game then just leave, no one is holding you tied! Also if you too stupid too over spend in game and then regret it, that's your own problem , not a problem for game developers, they make fortune on people like you! And enough already with summoner please! Who ever cares for it anymore?! You have more than enough heroes already, why does someone always has to complain about some heroes? I like the game, I spend as much as I need to only in it and complain only about thing which don't work fine maybe sometimes, which is really pretty rare in this game. Maybe some smaller adjustments could be made in this game to make it better but it's not that a big deal as all those comments are complaining about! Good job to developers on making this great game and don't bother much about a bunch of people complaining always about something...they will always be someone like them in every game and anything else in life anyway... Thank's for putting Commander to guild and Enchantress in crusade, those are great news! Good job and keep it like that

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Why do people always have something stupid to complain about? If you don't like the game then just leave, no one is holding you tied! Also if you too stupid too over spend in game and then regret it, that's your own problem , not a problem for game developers, they make fortune on people like you! And enough already with summoner please! Who ever cares for it anymore?! You have more than enough heroes already, why does someone always has to complain about some heroes? I like the game, I spend as much as I need to only in it and complain only about thing which don't work fine maybe sometimes, which is really pretty rare in this game. Maybe some smaller adjustments could be made in this game to make it better but it's not that a big deal as all those comments are complaining about! Good job to developers on making this great game and don't bother much about a bunch of people complaining always about something...they will always be someone like them in every game and anything else in life anyway... Thank's for putting Commander to guild and Enchantress in crusade, those are great news! Good job and keep it like that
    then u will say "you can't complain in your country, if you don't like your country then leave to another contry" ????
    it is normal if user complain, user who make this game alive,
    people who over spend to this game is one who make this game alive till now, and you say they don't have any right to complain ???

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    A+

Totally agreed.,

Quote Originally Posted by charge99 View Post
    then u will say "you can't complain in your country, if you don't like your country then leave to another contry" ????
    it is normal if user complain, user who make this game alive,
    people who over spend to this game is one who make this game alive till now, and you say they don't have any right to complain ???
    Server 68

New Comers
    when migrate server will available??

Please, add better commander to crusade shop <> enchantress to guild.