Thread: Cannot Load Google+ account

New Comers

Cannot Load Google+ account

I'm having problem for my account. I use my friend's account using different google+ on my phone but when I tried to change back to my game account, it stays with that friend's account although my google+ is already connected. I've been trying to delete game and re-installed but still the same. Please help! I don't wanna waste my daily monthly card gems

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    Do you remember your Player ID number?

New Comers
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	File 23-08-15 12 51 38 PTG.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	7376

Account Name: frostz
    Account ID: 15660773
    Game Server: Server 100

I'm able to play via iPad (Gamecenter) though because it was already linked. But the problem is i cannot load the game account using google+ as I preferred using my phone to play

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    This game account is connected to the google+ account numbered 112631082677391915675. Login with this google+ and you can load the game.

New Comers
    Thank you for your respond Ember! does it state about which google+ email used for the game account? i seems to lost on the login details, on my iOS gamecenter I'm using erny121803@gmail.com

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by +BLITZ+ View Post
    Thank you for your respond Ember! does it state about which google+ email used for the game account? i seems to lost on the login details, on my iOS gamecenter I'm using erny121803@gmail.com
    Dear Leader
    In this case, you have to do a factory reset to your device to remove the login file on your device. And then you will be able to login another Google+ account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty