Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: New artworks guys!

  1. #16
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    331
    Rep Power
    17
    Oh my god, they're beautiful *-*
    Hopefully they will give us more than just artworks.
    (That SK looks like he went to gym during all these months)

  2. #17
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    67
    It seems ive ever seen this artwork somewhere in playstore i cant remember

  3. #18
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlet28 View Post
    Where Admiral's bikini?
    Succubus and WM are fapables
    Succubus into female kingkong??? no thx......

  4. #19
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7
    guys... this is just some new artwork. not even new game content...

  5. #20
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    12
    If things aren't announced officially by ucool, I would refrain from posting them as I know people will eventually start crying and carrying on about why such and such has not happened, when really no official announcement had been made regarding whatever they are griping about.

  6. #21
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    If things aren't announced officially by ucool, I would refrain from posting them as I know people will eventually start crying and carrying on about why such and such has not happened, when really no official announcement had been made regarding whatever they are griping about.
    These are just datamined portraits - nothing more, nothing less.

    Will uCool use them in the game someday? That's another question, same with Summoner's datamined gear and stats.

  7. #22
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    If things aren't announced officially by ucool, I would refrain from posting them as I know people will eventually start crying and carrying on about why such and such has not happened, when really no official announcement had been made regarding whatever they are griping about.
    It's in the game client. When and whether they intend to or not is another thing. No point suppressing data so as to be chicken about other people.

  8. #23
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    12
    The game client isn't meant to be reverse engineered...but my point is people seem to forget (not speaking of archon) that the information didn't come from an official source but then will complain and gripe about when such and such is going to be released and demanding answers from uncool. It's just annoying when they do that.

  9. #24
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    15
    Usually ppl want what was promised and summoner originally was in oficial announcement along with the great challenge,sorting of heroes and easier way of exchanging the soulcoins also they promised to release the legend skins (which was the cirlcle and L lol) and new legend heroes every month.... They failed in all of that.... Not surprised theres so much of whining

  10. #25
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    67
    How to replaced original artwork rightnow with this cool art?
    I wonder if theres some

  11. #26
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    6
    Some Artworks a really old and never used like the new ingame skins. See this post on a website from march:
    http://www.heroescharge-arena.com/20...dary-artworks/

    I wonder if we will ever see them. Maybe they are only alternatives for the standard artworks. Or these are some artworks which they could not use because of copyright problems...
    There is also a picture of a possible new lightning master artwork, which where hanging in the background during an official presentation of the game on twitch.tv. This was back in january....
    http://www.heroescharge-arena.com/20...heroes-part-2/

  12. #27
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Starone View Post
    Some Artworks a really old and never used like the new ingame skins. See this post on a website from march:
    http://www.heroescharge-arena.com/20...dary-artworks/

    I wonder if we will ever see them. Maybe they are only alternatives for the standard artworks. Or these are some artworks which they could not use because of copyright problems...
    There is also a picture of a possible new lightning master artwork, which where hanging in the background during an official presentation of the game on twitch.tv. This was back in january....
    http://www.heroescharge-arena.com/20...heroes-part-2/
    They added some images in the last update, I'm sure July's client didn't have either ie or sk.

    I'll datamine september's update and see what changes.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

  13. #28
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Server 122-Drees
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    They added some images in the last update, I'm sure July's client didn't have either ie or sk.

    I'll datamine september's update and see what changes.
    Waiting for it!
    Better too late than too early

  14. #29
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    5
    Wow. Those are nice artworks. Can't wait to see it being implemented. However, when you guys are talking about legendary heroes, does the artwork change when we get to legendary status?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •