Thread: I bought 10k gems and they didn't show up-receipt is posted.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Exclamation I bought 10k gems and they didn't show up-receipt is posted.

Dear Betty,

Yesterday I bought gems and they didn't post immediately which made me lose out on an item that I've been waiting to show up for a while. This is also the 3rd time that this has happened where a high amount of gems are bought and they are not immediately received like they used to. Is there any type of compensation that can be given in lieu of this continuous error? Ive posted the receipt from apple as proof of my purchase. Thank you for helping with this issue.

P.S. I am also an avid game coder 6+ years, coding learned from military experience and used on my own time to create games. If there is anyway that I can be of help please let me know.

image1 [112216].jpg

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Afspeck37 View Post
    Dear Betty,

Yesterday I bought gems and they didn't post immediately which made me lose out on an item that I've been waiting to show up for a while. This is also the 3rd time that this has happened where a high amount of gems are bought and they are not immediately received like they used to. Is there any type of compensation that can be given in lieu of this continuous error? Ive posted the receipt from apple as proof of my purchase. Thank you for helping with this issue.

P.S. I am also an avid game coder 6+ years, coding learned from military experience and used on my own time to create games. If there is anyway that I can be of help please let me know.

image1 [112216].jpg
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

My apologies, my information is
    Afspeck37
    Acct id:18343262
    Server:123

Is there any compensation that I may receive for this. Since I was unable to get the item I was purchasing the gems for? The previous time I bought gems is in this post
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...s-not-received

I purchased $200 worth last time.

Thank you for your time.

Dear Betty,

Were you able to check into this matter? My day is about to reset soon and I would very much like to get more armor. Thank you.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Afspeck37 View Post
    Dear Betty,

Were you able to check into this matter? My day is about to reset soon and I would very much like to get more armor. Thank you.
    Dear Leader
    Really sorry for the inconvenience that our system may have missed your order. We will confirm and deliver your order as soon as possible. And we are sorry again that we don't have compensation policies or missing orders. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I have just received my gems. Thank you for everything.