Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arcane Sapper and Ninja Assassin false behavior

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Arcane Sapper and Ninja Assassin false behavior

Dear Betty

The first skill of the AS says he teleports BEHIND the highest int target. If you pair Arcane Sapper with Commando the opponents Chaplain is at the right side if the screem. In that case Sapper does Not port behind the target.

Same Problem with Ninja Assasin first skill says he teleports behind the furthest away target. If u pair NA with Commando the opponents Chaplain is on the right side of the screen. In that case Ninja Assassin doesnt attack the backline chaplain. He starts killing the midline heroes because he teleports behind them.

Please fix this commando and screen issue

Cheers Bubu

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report the issue to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty
    Even without commando Ninja Assassin attacked frostmage instead of mystic because mystic is at the end if the screen and he cant teleport behin him as you cansee in the screenshot

Cheers Bubu

Dear Betty

Finally i managed to get a good screenshot. Here Ninja Assassin attacked ny Desease bringer. Chaplain is furthest away target but because the screen ends he cant get behind her.

Cheers Bubu

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    The same thing also happens against ancient protector, he goes in front of the tree and start attacking summoned plants, because there is place to go behind that tree.

Quote Originally Posted by BubuOnTour View Post

Dear Betty

Finally i managed to get a good screenshot. Here Ninja Assassin attacked ny Desease bringer. Chaplain is furthest away target but because the screen ends he cant get behind her.

Cheers Bubu
    Dear Leader
    We will also send your screenshots to our developers and production team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Problem still existing

And again a shitload of Ninja Assassins killd my Desease bringer instead of the Chaplain who stands in the backline. And again I lost hundrets of Arena Ranks due to that issue. I think the most easy way to solve the Problem is letting Ninja Assassin attacking Chaplain from the front when he could not teleport behind her.

Cheers Bubu

Problem still existing

And again a shitload of Ninja Assassins killd my Desease bringer instead of the Chaplain who stands in the backline. And again I lost hundrets of Arena Ranks due to that issue. I think the most easy way to solve the Problem is letting Ninja Assassin attacking Chaplain from the front when he could not teleport behind her.

Cheers Bubu
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague told me that it's intended to work this way when there's not enough ground in the hero's back. It can also bring variety to the battles. We didn't add this to the description was because that we don't want making the description too long. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Not intended to be that way

Dear Betty,

thanks for the quick reply from the dev team. BUT if its really intendet to be that way tell me why Arcane Sapper if he could not jump behind Chaplain because of space issue jumps in front of her and keeps attacking her.

Arcane Sapper

Case 1: highest Int in the Midline - Arcane Sapper jumps in front of TARGET and attacks TARGET - Ultimate Skill - Jumps behind TARGET keeps attacking target
    Case 2: highest Int in Backline - Arcane Sapper jumps in front of TARGET and attacks TARGET - Ultimate Skill - Jumps in front of TARGET keeps attacking taget

Ninja Assassin

Case 1: furthes Target in Midline - Ninja Assassin teleports behind MIDLINE TARGET and keps attacking Target lke in the discription
    Case 2: furthes Target in Backline - Ninja Assassin teleports in front of that BACKLINE TARGET and attacks MIDLINE

If it is really intended to be that way Ninja Assassin should show the same behavior as Arcane Sapper OR Arcane Sapper should attack Midline Target like NInja Assassin. Both of them suffer from the same broken game Mechanic (not enough Space behind the TARGET.

In my Opinion you just say
    "Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague told me that it's intended to work this way when there's not enough ground in the hero's back. It can also bring variety to the battles. We didn't add this to the description was because that we don't want making the description too long. Thanks."

because the dev team has no idea how to fix the issue. Thats the same thing i tell my wife when i completely failed in huilding something "Honey, thats indended to be that way" - It's just a cheap excuse. I hope you get my Point and i hope that the Dev-Team is able to treat Both ARCANE SAPPER & NINJA ASSASSIN the same way.

==> EDIT: Correct Behavior of Ninja Assassin should be Jumping IN FRONT OF BACKLINE -> Attacking BACKLINE Target

I am really looking forward to hearing from you soon

Cheers Bubu

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Bubu, consider this:

As jumps to highest int and att the highest int regardless back or mid or front.

Na reaches furthest target. This is the f ed part. What if the distance has a maximum value? If the furthest target is midline, he will att midline. If furthest target is backline, it will att b/line. I experienced in cave as well. If both teams have spread out formation, na will att midline regardless the amount of space behind. When I att arena, the chance of att midline is higher (against 4 healer) is increased when I use adm as tank oppose to fd as tank.

In that screen shot, whats the attacker tank? Sk?

@ wnforce083

The first Screenshot the tank is WC and my Ninja Assassin attacked Frostmage even though i think theres enough space to attack Mystic. In the second Screenshot Tank is SK you're right.
    I still belive the mechanic is completely broken and the Dev Team does not know how to fix it so they say It's intendes to work that way. I still want to tell the HC community out there that there's a simple way to fix it. Let Ninja Assassin attack the Backline from the front like they did it with Arcane Sapper. He also jumps in front if theres not enough space behind.

===> Edit: I currently try to use AS instead of NA in my Denfense Team maybe DB moves a bit forward so the Enemys NA Attacks Chaplain maybe this is the Key Even though i like NA to an effective Damage Dealer in the Healing Team.

Cheers Bubu

Dear Betty

As you can see in the screenshot even with only 1 Midline and enough Space behind Chaplain Ninja Assassin still attacks the Desease Bringer. There is even a big Gap between the frontline and the backline and Desease Bringer does not move any further

Cheers Bubu

Dear Betty

The last Screenshot for today. As you can see if i also use commando ninja assassin attacks the wright target. Eventhough there isnt much more space than in the privios try.

I still think the wrighr behavior from Ninja Assassin is teleport to backline attack target fronside wise like Arcane Sapper would do it.

Cheers Bubu

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

I still think the wrighr behavior from Ninja Assassin is teleport to backline attack target fronside wise like Arcane Sapper would do it.
    Just like this ^