Thread: How do you think Swordmaster and Ember blade with play together?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

How do you think Swordmaster and Ember blade with play together?

so I'm team lvl 88 (tommorow 89) and I'm heading to the Lagendery quest soon,

my first lagendery will be admiral for sure and I'll put her as a tank, with "the originals" medal I'm putting shadowleaf in the back, and ember is like orange 5/6 gear maxed 5* and he and admiral got "the swordsmanship" medal and I believe the Lagendery skill of swordmaster with the sword medal of admiral AND ember blade will play just great!

thinking about putting Swordmaster instead of veangence or cloudwalker not sure who and also the more interrupting detail is both ember blade and swordmaster are front line heroes..

plz help?
    Server number 101 - Kronnak, search for HXCfighter
    Reached lvl 90 on 9.2.15

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    not sure, I know Evrac was playing with L Admiral and L Swordmaster together, but I'm not sure if EB was thrown in the mix

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Completely garbage. always theorcrafting but if you can't counter L admiral, FD, machinist, silencer, L mystic in the O+0 meta then your team is garbage.

In the O+1/2 meta if you cant counter ninja FD CW IE then youre gonig to lose. You will probably stay in the O+1/2 meta for the longest time unless youre heavy spender. (ranks 20-200)

Then in the O+2 meta.. its all about who can spend the most money. Only the top ~15 will have O+2 teams.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by HXCfighter View Post
    so I'm team lvl 88 (tommorow 89) and I'm heading to the Lagendery quest soon,

my first lagendery will be admiral for sure and I'll put her as a tank, with "the originals" medal I'm putting shadowleaf in the back, and ember is like orange 5/6 gear maxed 5* and he and admiral got "the swordsmanship" medal and I believe the Lagendery skill of swordmaster with the sword medal of admiral AND ember blade will play just great!

thinking about putting Swordmaster instead of veangence or cloudwalker not sure who and also the more interrupting detail is both ember blade and swordmaster are front line heroes..

plz help?
    Try Adm - SM - EB - ES - SL. This team is decent but not the best you can put. I have seen a couple players in my server using this formation for GA.
    Adm is well rounded tank for adsorbing both magic and physical damage. Extra strength from SW would definitely help him last longer.
    SW is good against CW and FD clones. He also can help to distract and absorb magic damage when he does his tornado trick (immune to magic damage when spinning)
    EB is for clearing off clones but he also acts as a body guard for ES if enemy team have an AS
    ES is for tons of damage and single target nuke. If she could last until the end, she would probably deal the most damage.
    SL role in the back is to act as gear tank for ES against NA, body guard for ES against AS. She also provides some sort of support with her damage buff, silence, and chill arrow.

The reason I would not recommend to play this team because SW is expensive. And this team is only decent but not best.

Banned Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by HXCfighter View Post
    I believe the Lagendery skill of swordmaster with the sword medal of admiral AND ember blade will play just great!
    No. SW bad hero and there is better teams for admiral, without EB and SW