Thread: Outland Bosses

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Outland Bosses

We need some new Outland bosses. These current ones are boring. Maybe add a new area that's like Outland but has some new daily bosses with new mechanics.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    7 days week, should have 7 bosses. Need 2 more. Who is interesting to have??

Maybe a character that quickly revives its HPs so you need to have a team that does a lot of damage over a quick period of time.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfortress View Post
    Maybe a character that quickly revives its HPs so you need to have a team that does a lot of damage over a quick period of time.
    Like phoenix portal?

Phoenix is all about how many times you hit it.

Thinking like a physical Lord of the Caves.

Characters like Dwarf Warrior, Sniper, Brute, although I don't think there is a deep roster of physical burst damage characters.

Maybe an outland Portal where the boss only takes damage when when it is CCed (Stunned, sleep, stone, dizzy)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I don't think ucool should limit to 5 or 7 Outland monsters, it could be 10 or 14 or even 30. Since they are 'outland' monsters, try to make them different, like Starcraft's Zergs or Predator, Alien, Zombies, etc.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I don't think ucool should limit to 5 or 7 Outland monsters, it could be 10 or 14 or even 30. Since they are 'outland' monsters, try to make them different, like Starcraft's Zergs or Predator, Alien, Zombies, etc.
    While a good idea to diversify portals, it would mean you won't see that one portal with *insert gear you need the last 20 scraps of* for over a week. No, thank you.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I think adding a couple more in would be pretty cool as well as making it easier to do higher levels of portals. I can only do level 4s but I can do level 6 of everything else. That plus I would like to see the heroes in outland portal be added to the game. The robo fighter seems awesome!