Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hidden Needle

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Use strong aoe and when hn ult she will kill 4-3 hero in one ult
    She doesn't hit that hard. It's flat damage that is unhindered but it still doesn't hit for entire health bars.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    She doesn't hit that hard. It's flat damage that is unhindered but it still doesn't hit for entire health bars.
    Yes, filling energy so fast.
    Heroes with high resist will do ults most of the times if not dead

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    you guys really should just stick on your cockie cutter team and vw/eb teams and watching YouTube or just copy other player teams

Cuz if you can't even use HN i am pretty sure there is more than 50 heroes that you still can't use them in decent arena team

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    you guys really should just stick on your cockie cutter team and vw/eb teams and watching YouTube or just copy other player teams

Cuz if you can't even use HN i am pretty sure there is more than 50 heroes that you still can't use them in decent arena team
    I agree with you.

As much as I want to help the community these kind of people makes me sad. All they do is whine instead of contributing positive ideas and trying out different combinations.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onin View Post
    I agree with you.

As much as I want to help the community these kind of people makes me sad. All they do is whine instead of contributing positive ideas and trying out different combinations.
    They need to know how to use their imagination and know how every hero work in this game and how heroes work out as a team also the timing of their skills how they can support each other those things no one will learn them by threads only by experience
    I never believe in closed doors in this game there is always another way to do it .

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    One question about hidden needle. Armor penetration has no effect on her holy damage right? Cuz in that case id rather leave her O+1 than take her to O+2 cuz she will lose 50 magic res for crit, penet which are useless for her

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharko View Post
    One question about hidden needle. Armor penetration has no effect on her holy damage right? Cuz in that case id rather leave her O+1 than take her to O+2 cuz she will lose 50 magic res for crit, penet which are useless for her
    O+2 gears are not just adding penetration, it adds phy att which benefits holy dmg as well. You have to weigh attack increase vs rest decrease.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wnforce083 View Post
    O+2 gears are not just adding penetration, it adds phy att which benefits holy dmg as well. You have to weigh attack increase vs rest decrease.
    The main point is that she wont be on the top of my list for upgrades, the difference wont be that great
    lvl 93

Server 52 Corax

Leader of Black Flags, ranked no.1 guild on the server

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Onin View Post
    I agree with you.

+1 but so much robots here will not even wanna listen to u . I already tryied to tell them that too but i was flamed by every side let them be robots and lose fun from the game

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharko View Post
    The main point is that she wont be on the top of my list for upgrades, the difference wont be that great
    I find myself kinda hard to kill o+1 ninza rightnow in arena bcause he is have high chance to survive from my LE teams.

Well with o+2 sapper right now i think gear hn to o+2 is a good one