Thread: Server - Fun

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar

Server - Fun

It would be great to have a just for fun server that opens only during an special event(such as a holiday) that let you play with all the heroes on the pool and you decide their level and promotion

And instead the normal features, there's only arenas. Arenas for each level tier(1-10-30-53-73-80-90-100)

So is just a let's fight 'til you're bored and having a few prices or not.

Leave your opinion n.n

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    The whole point of this game is to get every hero to max everything. If you open a server even for a short time that does that then you will lose many players who are satisfied that they got to experience being maxed. Money would be lost which is why this will never happen.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    This could actually work. Each month or so people would be able to max a team of only 5 heroes and battle for like a week or something, and based on which place you are in this arena, you would get some kind of reward for your team in your regular server.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    That makes more sense.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonSun View Post
    This could actually work. Each month or so people would be able to max a team of only 5 heroes and battle for like a week or something, and based on which place you are in this arena, you would get some kind of reward for your team in your regular server.
    Yeah, that's what i thought, and it would be a really fun moment for everyone i think, relaxing from all the grinding and gear farming, like the guy who makes lvl 1 duels in his guild or server, i tried and that's really fun to watch xD (rifleman and ferryman power)