Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fanged Harp... Is it really that tough to get?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Fanged Harp... Is it really that tough to get?

Im at lvl 78 and p1-p3 on my top 15 heroes. It seems like EVERYONE needs Fanged Harp, and the drops on the map are horrible, a 20 raid gives me like 4 fanged harp reels... and I need 50 per hero... Is there a better way to find them? Im not even seeing any to buy in Merchant or godfather

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    You'll get lots in trial in the long run. Try to get max drop to get them faster. Once you are able to do trial 5 that drops it you can have at least 1 per week.

For now use it on your most important hero.

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    You'll get lots in trial in the long run. Try to get max drop to get them faster. Once you hit 81 it will be easier to acquire.
    Ill go lvl 79 today and the 80 cap doesnt come off until 9/4. So Ill have awhile to wait for lvl 81 :-/

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Forgot when you can start to do trial 5. You can get one per week if you try to do max drop.

At level 85 i had spare fanged harps already.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    lvl 81 you can start do trial 5. there are much worse loots than fanged harp that isn't even bad enough.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by bkweibley View Post
    Im not even seeing any to buy in Merchant or godfather
    AFAIK there are often 5 frags in soulshop (at lvl 78 you should have some 5* heroes and opened soulshop). It could help you until lvl 81 and trial 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghor View Post
    AFAIK there are often 5 frags in soulshop (at lvl 78 you should have some 5* heroes and opened soulshop). It could help you until lvl 81 and trial 5.
    I grabbed those 5 already today :-) I have 4 guys I need to get 50 each for though. 6 guys I need Moonglows for... LoL I believe the gear fun may have just begun? I havent had problems gearing anyone up to this point. Now I can see that only a select few will be able to be geared quickly though.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by bkweibley View Post
    I believe the gear fun may have just begun?
    Yeah, it will be worse. Moonglows, Hewn Axes, Staffs of Rawlis, Silver Lances ... and later orange gears, especially those with 80 frags.

Yeah, it will be worse. Moonglows, Hewn Axes, Staffs of Rawlis, Silver Lances ... and later orange gears, especially those with 80 frags.
    Im feeling the crunch on Moonglow already, Rawlis and Hewn Axes are starting to come my way :-/ Lol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I just check my inventory and surprisingly I never care about Fanged Harp, yes I still got 27 Fanged Harp in my inventory without any need to use it anymore. ucool may change game mechanism to make it harder for new players.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Fanged Harp is common item. Watch out for wizard hats and silver lance.

Boost as many cheap 5 star hero you can, once you have ability to bronze chest. Fan harp is common from soul shop.

In the mean time, be careful who to promote. com/sl/lg etc can fall behind in gears.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I couldn't agree more! And Deamons Edge! And cristal ball! And bloody eyes! And...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Yes, wait until P+4 and up, once every single hero in the game starts needing a pair of All Around Shoes at every single promotion level. Those Demon Edges, Ice Staffs and Glaives that you have 20 of each will disappear quickly. Then all of a sudden you find yourself trying to find basic, 20 frag purple items for your O+ heroes. Some items come slow and go quick. Meanwhile you're sitting on 30 Holy Seeds. Lol. At least they made Demon Arrows, Wizard Books and a few others, parts of new gear. All that stuff builds up like crazy. Bottom line, no matter how much you have, never ever use any purple items or purple frags for enchanting materials. And buy every purple frag you see in every shop. You never know when you'll suddenly need them.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Mac0526 View Post
    Yes, wait until P+4 and up, once every single hero in the game starts needing a pair of All Around Shoes at every single promotion level. Those Demon Edges, Ice Staffs and Glaives that you have 20 of each will disappear quickly. Then all of a sudden you find yourself trying to find basic, 20 frag purple items for your O+ heroes. Some items come slow and go quick. Meanwhile you're sitting on 30 Holy Seeds. Lol. At least they made Demon Arrows, Wizard Books and a few others, parts of new gear. All that stuff builds up like crazy. Bottom line, no matter how much you have, never ever use any purple items or purple frags for enchanting materials. And buy every purple frag you see in every shop. You never know when you'll suddenly need them.
    Yeah-for enchant just blue items and void dusts
    Better too late than too early

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Demon edge is demanding till endgame o+2