Thread: Continued Bugs and odd Behavior..

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Continued Bugs and odd Behavior..

Betty, I've in the past discussed several bugs, which u told me were well known for months. Can you give some kind of indication when they'll be fixed? I keep experiencing major bugs and now stupid behaviour in my heroes..And it's causing me to lose in arena fights when I should be winning..My heroes will stand there, fully charged, near death, with no crowd control ability on them, and die without doing it. Some heroes wander into stupid places(and for no apparent reason) and then there attacks miss as a result. Some heroes when being attacked by multiple opponents(auto attacks mind u) prevents and even stops my heroes auto attacks from being performed(again no cc on them either). OC and VS keep doing there ultimate facing the wrong way when theres no opponents behind them, or clones.(and I know bc the teams didn't have clone makers or heroes who can position behind u) And of course to add insult to injury it never happens to my opponents..This is getting super frustrating..please tell me your actually workin on fixin this stuff...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    There would be a major update in the next few weeks. I guess they would be fixed in that update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    There would be a major update in the next few weeks. I guess they would be fixed in that update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    You know, you guys should really keep the community informed about what you're doing.
    When I first started playing (around 10/2014) you and Ember were all over the place, now it feels like you're pulling a Gameloft and getting ready to abandon this great game.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    I would also appreciate it if you could communicate a bit more frequently and also from your own, not always when we beg for infos...
    And do not forget to keep that Preview Thread alive...what is going to hit us in the next update? Show the players that still believe in your company and the game that it is still worth playing it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    I hope the update is really MAJOR, more features please!!!!!!
    Please save the game=)

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Now is 11.08.2015 ...few means 5 or 6?... Can you give us some sort of number ?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator