Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last word

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Last word

Dear Ucool,

I want to give you, my last word. I am maidden, server 5 (Sniper), ID: 1418770. I have play your game long enough. Today I finally complete ice mage legendary quest. With this, I have completed 13 legendary heroes exclude Brute, Ice Spirit and Light Bringer, they are rubbish, I don't like them. Actually, I like HC. But with no legendary quest and no new feature, I got bored. From tommorow, I will wait and only reset 3 times stamina, not like before, reset 5 times stamina. I will wait for next month. If there are no legendary quest or new feature at all, I quit. I am not threatening you but that is my thought. Thank you.

Regards,

Maidden

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    *throws bag of attention*

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    *throw more bag of attention*

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    There shall be a sub-forum "here you can say goodbye, like anyone would care"
    Keep on walking.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by teraxex View Post
    Dear Ucool,

I want to give you, my last word. I am maidden, server 5 (Sniper), ID: 1418770. I have play your game long enough. Today I finally complete ice mage legendary quest. With this, I have completed 13 legendary heroes exclude Brute, Ice Spirit and Light Bringer, they are rubbish, I don't like them. Actually, I like HC. But with no legendary quest and no new feature, I got bored. From tommorow, I will wait and only reset 3 times stamina, not like before, reset 5 times stamina. I will wait for next month. If there are no legendary quest or new feature at all, I quit. I am not threatening you but that is my thought. Thank you.

Regards,

Maidden
    I feel u Bro. only ignorance fools will think 6mth without new game content is normal. let's see if those fools still think the same after 8 more mths.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icoolz View Post
    I feel u Bro. only ignorance fools will think 6mth without new game content is normal. let's see if those fools still think the same after 8 more mths.

Says the guy that keep complaining but still play. lol

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    do something please ucool..

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Yeah Ember reply with quotes to this idiots,maybe they will sleep more comfortable
    Better too late than too early

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Just coz people dont want others start quitting as well, they mock people who declare that they will quit coz of ignorant Ucool. They are "hoping" that Ucool will notice the mistake that they are doing. There is nothing wrong with that. You guys all need to chillax

Ucool forum mods need to be more active. And they definitely need more employees on every department. Updates are too slow, and definitely not satisfying.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    UCool will enjoy this new crying post over their lunch. They'll eat steak and lobster bought with VIP money as they laugh.

New Comers
    I know this is a stupid question. How the heck do I redeem a code?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by icoolz View Post
    I played Plants vs. Zombies 2 and that developer is much worse than ucool, I completed whole game and kept playing, the new update crash on my iPhone force me to delete and reload, I lost game progress and have to play again, the worse thing is killing zombies don't drop any gems anymore, I googled and found 'some accounts' will got such issue without any solution from developer. I managed to fix that myself and again I complete whole game and unlock some plants, then new update clean all my progress ...

You think ucool is a bad developer, go play other games, if you got into trouble you will see other developers are same to ucool or even worse.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    You should try harder, I have every legendary character.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ACEDLUFFY View Post
    I know this is a stupid question. How the heck do I redeem a code?
    Theres a such promotion when this game freshly launched, and the code is from bank several countries