Thread: Lost 5000 gems and no solutions from Ucool

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Lost 5000 gems and no solutions from Ucool

Dear Ucool,
    Today when I waked up and saw that in my account lost over 5000 gems. This is an accident when my kid playing my ipad. Then I contact Support Team and said before I level up to level 82, I still have over 6000 gems and happy to level down to level 81 or level 80 status to get my gems back. The Support Team said that they cannot do that, they only can restore stones or gears.
    - Ok, I understand. And I said level down my account to level 80 status and give me any 2 of 3 star heroes as the solution (similar to open 10xGold Chest to get 3 stars Heroes). Then they said because of the rule, etc.. they cannot do that ? I wonder the rule from Ucool to support players or to push players away of this game ?
    - Ok, So I ask Support Team what is the solution for my case ? And they did not answer!
    After asking my daughter, she said that she just open Gold Chest once. I wonder how comes over 5000 gems disappeared? I want to see the full statements in the systems regarding of using over 5000 gems of my account and they keep silence.
    I wonder what is the role of Support Team ? As a player, I really need help from UCool but looks like UCool really don't care about their customers and even push their customers away.
    I am still waiting for Support Team replies and consider to continue playing or not. Hope UCool did not make me disappointed.
    Kind Regards,
    Jackie Phan
    ---------DO NOT DELETE---------
    Local Time: 2015-08-06 11:03:08
    Time Stamp: 1438822988
    Game: Heroes Charge
    Version: 1.9.0.27
    PlayerID: 11446412
    ServerID: 76
    PlayerName: JACKIEPHAN
    Category: Game Play
    Language: en-AU
    Device Type: iPhone7,1
    OS Version: 8.3
    -------------------------------

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear leader

She has opened 10* gold chest two times:

5 2015-08-05 15:53:41 11446412 76 - DeTheta BuyStamina OnBuyVitality 1149 1049 -100
    6 2015-08-05 15:50:09 11446412 76 - DeTheta Chest(10) tavernDraw 3739 1149 -2590
    7 2015-08-05 15:49:49 11446412 76 - DeTheta Chest(10) tavernDraw 6329 3739 -2590

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Sorry dude,

If you let your daughter play with your iPad it is your fault and not Ucool.
    They should not pay for your sins in my point of view.

Regards.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    May ngu thi may chiu phan nan lam gi

as I mentioned, I am happy to rolled back to lower level status. This is just an accident. And also,admin should block kinghe27 who did not comment to contribute the forum just use Vietnamese in very inpolite way. His comment has no meaning in the forum.
    Aniwaiz, uCool lost 1 player so far. There are a lot of other free games which are similar.
    Thanks
    Jackie

Tao làm ǵ th́ liên quan đéo ǵ mày thằng kinghe27 trẻ trâu. Giỏi anh hùng bàn phím. Mày đang ở đâu ? Ngoài Bắc hay trong Nam, gặp tao ngoài đường có ngày tao bẻ lọi cổ. Bao nhiêu tuổi đầu rồi thằng kia ?

Dear Betty,
    As you said, she have opened 2xGold chest right ? So, I should have new hero on 5/8/15. But you can check my account there were not any new heroes and also no new stones as well ? So, are you sure that is my account ?
    Today I have just got new hero from crusade which is Enchantress. Please check in the database of the system carefully then.
    Regards
    Jackie

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We are not able to help reverse the operations made on the random items such as 10x Gold Chest. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Seriously, spent 5000 gems by accident and got nothing at all. Even request Ucool tell me what items I have got but not really answer my requests . No heroes, no stones from 5000 gems. Got totally nothing.
    Only open gold chest once, uCool charge double for gems. Having very bad support from uCool. Sad. and Very disappointed. Never spend any more money for this game for 2 my accounts.
    Compared with other support from other company much much better.
    This is the lessons for other players.
    Thanks
    Jackie

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Seriously it's your fault for letting your kid use your ipad without proper supervision. Support already told you the gems where used for gold chest opening.

Heck you could be lying and have used those gems on your own to open the gold chests and since you dont like what you got then your asking for your gems back.

It's correct for ucool not to give gems back for opening chests since if they do, many will abuse and always ask for refund when they dont like what they get from opening.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Just this^^

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    You are not primary kid anymore. If you have a daughter, you ll know better who is responsible for your incident. My daughter sold 120 of my fd ss, did I cry on this forum? No I bought her another tablet for her own use. Any lesson to be learnt is you, not other plyr base.

New Comers
    Ucool should have a policy to return player's previous status in case of accidents. Maybe in last 1 days or last 6 hours when the players request. I had the same problem. After contact Support Team and just received many "NO" answer, "cannot do this", "cannot do that", because of policy, bla bla bla,etc.... From that date, I just play this game free and not spend any more money.

Looks like some people not really read my case carefully. I did not say uCool is wrong. Only open 10xGold Chest once and uCool charge twice in gems. My account does not have any new heroes, no special items and no new stones. Ucool can have a lot of solutions to support players such as giving free 1 hero, or some stones but as a player who loves this game just receive nothing from uCool.( I believe giving 1 heroes or some stone are very easy from Ucool).
    Anyways, I used to use monthly card and spend some money when having events for this game but now just play free.
    Hope no more players have the same similar accidents as no solutions or no support from uCool in this case at all.
    Regards,
    Jackie