Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unsung Heroes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    How about the latest Heroes? Scorpion Queen, Turtle, Crossed Knights....etc? Have any of them shown promise?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Scorpion Queen is highest magic resist mage, she is beast against mage team
    Crossed Knight is very defensive and can stand long.
    Turtle Fighter is good to break enemy formation of physic damage team. He is like arcane sapper or ninja with high defense but low damage

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeboy View Post
    How about the latest Heroes? Scorpion Queen, Turtle, Crossed Knights....etc? Have any of them shown promise?
    I don't like crossed knight so much. He doesnt have any damage output. He just stands there waiting to die. I'd use dwarf warrior instead. He is insanely strong and can do damage. I do not know about the rest

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quite interested in Ferryman, as I love Shadow Fiend.
    His skillset seems pretty awesome, too. I'm guessing he's sort of like Luna, in that he's physical/magic hybrid, yet his itemization is pure physical.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolk View Post
    I don't like crossed knight so much. He doesnt have any damage output. He just stands there waiting to die. I'd use dwarf warrior instead. He is insanely strong and can do damage. I do not know about the rest
    Well, I agree to that....DW is a good Tank. Scorpion Queen, as Teraxex mentioned should be a good addition to my Current 2nd line of attack.

Quote Originally Posted by rizza View Post
    Quite interested in Ferryman, as I love Shadow Fiend.
    His skillset seems pretty awesome, too. I'm guessing he's sort of like Luna, in that he's physical/magic hybrid, yet his itemization is pure physical.
    Have not used ferryman that often but there are heroes far more superior to him in back line. I doubt he'll ever find a place in my line of attack.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeboy View Post
    Have not used ferryman that often but there are heroes far more superior to him in back line. I doubt he'll ever find a place in my line of attack.
    I havenīt seen him almost anywhere. Not in Crusade, nor in Arena teams. Just in some lost cave, in low level teams.
    Server 123 - Pass of Skulls // Level 90

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Who ever says Succ is good VS clones hsn't played the game... 95% % of the time I play with her, she screams the wrong way.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Lol succ isn't good with clones

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    so here's my opinion :

Mountain - useless
    TS - didn't understand who's the meaning for
    Brute - best tank (I believe) until lvl 51
    Poisoned One - good for portal outland of the flyers
    DK (at later stages) - he's pretty good in healing teams I guess, pretty easy to kill, good combination with arcane sapper
    Succubus - awesome female mage, great dmg over time skill, also dmg burst ult
    Savage One (at later stages) - useless if u ask me
    Death Gore - I heard he's good for one portal, I got him 4* lvl one haha
    Bear Warrior - Just asked in another topic how he is in late game stages, I don't consider him as a threat meanwhile (lvl 88)
    Lightning Elemental - I heard the hidden needle get's to do her ult when Lightning has his L skill that keeps him alive
    Depths Voice - with her lagendery skill? she's a beast, wish to get her 5* and L already, already farming her in elite stages
    Vengeance Spirit - USING HER IN MY MAIN TEAM, the better and improved Old Curse of phycal dmg, if u ask me? great hero
    Necromancer - has a stealing life skill pretty good, in a good team combination I guess he'll play fine, alone? he's shitty
    Imperial Executioner - His lagendery skill makes him much better, try to find good combination and he'll serve u well
    Psychic Sword - in the lesbo trial she sometimes bothers me, never saw her orange 5* and high lvl
    Lightning Spirit - terrible
    Professional Killer - after 51 the most uselss hero (with sniper)
    Wizard Doctor - didn't saw him playing in my lvls , when he plays he need support
    Server number 101 - Kronnak, search for HXCfighter
    Reached lvl 90 on 9.2.15

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    is upping deathgore's first skill good enough for raged blood portal?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Mountain - pales in comparison to other tanks, needs L skill and even then he won't be spectacular.
    Tusked Storm - poor man's EB
    Brute - ok at low level, bad ult makes him a bad hero later on
    Poisoned One - must have for two portals, useful in boss stage raids
    DK (at later stages) - off-tank at best, his shields won't last as they scale poorly to relative power level gained by heroes with levels
    Succubus - strong and with luck can negate NA
    Savage One (at later stages) - useless outside of boss raid stages
    Death Gore - useless
    Bear Warrior - weak even with L skill at o+2 (as per link), I use him with good results in stage 6 phoenix
    Lightning Elemental - slow energy gain, no damage output, weak ult at higher levels, no tanking abilities, his only use is his L skill. And making him O to O+2 (so he's not complete thrash) for that is hardly worth it.
    Depths Voice - great hero
    Vengeance Spirit - great hero
    Necromancer - ok in specific setups I hear, not worth farming though
    Imperial Executioner - some people replace machinist with this guy which is saying something about his power level
    Psychic Sword - useless
    Lightning Spirit - useless
    Professional Killer - useless
    Wizard Doctor - ok in phoenix stage, can be done without him

I heard a lot about Old Curse....and its the best damage dealer in the Game...Is it true? Or is it Death maze?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Mage. Death Mage. With a G. And no she's not best damage dealer in game. They all have different uses. I'd have to say Ember is 'one of' the best damage mages in game. Death Mage is good, against the right team, and sucks against other teams.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    So many pro's
    Better too late than too early