Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossed Knight or Dwarf Warrior.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Crossed Knight or Dwarf Warrior.

Crossed Knight or Dwarf Warrior....
    I'm not sure which tank to level up to use in crusade.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Dwarf, he is also easier to star and seams to have more useful abilities.

Well, they're both easy to get 5 stars on now since they're in crusade shop.

Forgot mystic got moved haha. I still think dwarf since he is meaty an can still put out some offensive, where crossed is just a brick house. Up to you though if you want to try crossed be my guest haha.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Pacy do you have knight at 5* and tested him? Otherwise how do you know?

Iron hoof seems better than Dwarf for me.

Hey you let me know when i'm wrong about this, but doubt I'll be hearing from you.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I see ppl here dissing Dwarf all the time, he doesn't do much apparently and his ult is a single target physical attack that can miss.

Plus WTF is with a dwarf being tall as a giant? Sniper and Lightning Master are both more dwarven.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Queeg View Post
    I see ppl here dissing Dwarf all the time, he doesn't do much apparently and his ult is a single target physical attack that can miss.

Plus WTF is with a dwarf being tall as a giant? Sniper and Lightning Master are both more dwarven.
    becos lightning master and sniper were copies of dotarena heroes and dw was made by ucool personally.

I'm going to get DW leveled up for now. I just want another tank. I have so many already but more is always better . Maybe I'll focus on Crossed Knight if I can pick up another back line DPS

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dwarf Warrior. He can take a beating. I use him to keep opposing teams clumped up. Frost Mage benefits from that. So I am using Dwarf/Deathmage/frostmage/chap/mystic --- for my crusade team at the moment. Works really well and is fast.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    well,IMO
    cross knight was far better dwarf,
    dwarf is pretty useless it seem since his ulti always miss, doesnt contribute much in arena coz doesnt have control skill.LOL

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Queeg View Post

DW is far bigger than Psycho despite psycho is classified as "giant".

On topic, i would vote for Crossknight. He got more balanced HP/MR/AR on top of his defensive nature. For certain strategy, the meat tank is only for absorbing damage. How much he can deal back at the enemy doesnt matter at all.

One example is Mach-IE at central, guarded by Adm and FD at front line. Team is completed with WM, Mystic, or SL at the back. Attacking the mid line head on with AS, you will have issue with SL's slow or WM's stun. Attack with NA, IE and Mach will shoot you while NA is busy with SL or WM at the back line.
    Best strategy so far is to attack the central team with AOE physical, e.g. VS, LG, Com, HN.
    Surprisingly, this team work with minimum resource requirement. My team got high chance to win even when I am behind in gear and team level. The key requirement is your meat tank must be able to handle FD and IE/Mach and CK does this job far better than any others.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Cross knight is way better than dwarf warrior as a tank.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    The biggest spender on our server uses him in his arena defense team. But I'm not sure if he is just showing off, because he got Turtle, Scorpion Queen and Crossed Knight O+2 5* in there
    for the watch!

to get soul stones of DW is so much easier in comparison to getting SS for crossed knight

never seen a 5* crossed knight as well,
    I heard he's very defensive,
    how's his armor?

maybe he can be a nice replacement for Iron hoof
    Server number 101 - Kronnak, search for HXCfighter
    Reached lvl 90 on 9.2.15